Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Hey all,
After freds wedding, the morning after i cant do anything? No flashing lights, WT says go to pool but wont start the scene as no star. Any ideas anyone?

Reactions: LarryF

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Hey all,
After freds wedding, the morning after i cant do anything? No flashing lights, WT says go to pool but wont start the scene as no star. Any ideas anyone?

I have just revisited every site on West, East, Central and East Suburb maps, no action available- I get the reply, Maybe later, or maybe tomorrow, dont need to go there,

There needs to be skip time function! If the events are time based.

I very much like the game, considering I dont normally play female prog, I would be loathe to restart a third time if there is a problem. Can the devs make any suggestions please.

Reactions: jed999 and LarryF

DrKoon

Dec 12, 2018
The problem on day 34 - 35 occured to me, too. The last version the scene worked for me was on version 1.8 .
On version 1.9 I noticed (as was noted on this forum) the game jumped from Friday to Sunday and Saturday was left out. Furthermore the option to visit Martin's pool in the morning (stamina 100) didn't show up. So there is no way to proceed time/lower stamina.
I played a bit around and it seems the two things are connected. When using rpggamesave editor I changed the value for "vreme" in variables to Saturday (6, Monday=1, Sunday=7) and the value for stamina to 75, I could play the day in a boring way (flowers, bathe, TV) and the next day coming up was Sunday. This time the pool scene worked in the morning/stamina 100. Probably a bug. Maybe the devs wanted to skip another boring day and forgot about incrementing another important variable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ichii

Jul 5, 2017
The problem on day 34 - 35 occured to me, too. The last version the scene worked for me was on version 1.8 .
On version 1.9 I noticed (as was noted on this forum) the game jumped from Friday to Sunday and Saturday was left out. Furthermore the option to visit Martin's pool in the morning (stamina 100) didn't show up. So there is no way to proceed time/lower stamina.
I played a bit around and it seems the two things are connected. When using rpggamesave editor I changed the value for "vreme" in variables to Saturday (6, Monday=1, Sunday=7) and the value for stamina to 75, I could play the day in a boring way (flowers, bathe, TV) and the next day coming up was Sunday. This time the pool scene worked in the morning/stamina 100. Probably a bug. Maybe the devs wanted to skip another boring day and forgot about incrementing another important variable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well you can't really complain about the frequency of the updates when they are not making much out of Patreon.. Summertime Saga is pretty much at the same if not slower development and they are making like 60k a month... with that amount of money you can get plenty of development going.. and P&P are keeping up with them and they only make less than 1k..... its a shame some get absurd amount of money... i mean ICSTOR has 2900 patrons.... god knows how much that fuck makes and 0 development..

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
well you can't really complain about the frequency of the updates when they are not making much out of Patreon.. Summertime Saga is pretty much at the same if not slower development and they are making like 60k a month... with that amount of money you can get plenty of development going.. and P&P are keeping up with them and they only make less than 1k..... its a shame some get absurd amount of money... i mean ICSTOR has 2900 patrons.... god knows how much that fuck makes and 0 development..
you obviously aren't familiar with the situation. i'm here since launch, there was a period where the devs were at peak,making a lot of money, had a lot of patrons and reached their goal written on their patreon about how they'll pump more content and more frequently. after that they started to milk their patrons, had almost a year without update if i'm not mistaken. they started losing patrons and money to a point where they dropped 70% or more on patrons and had to release an update to salvage something of the situation. then they promised it won't happen again, they will go back the way it was blah blah, released a few updates in decent amount of time, and they went back to milking, releasing 2 updates a year with what's left of their patrons. only one the devs can blame is themselves for the current situation they're in. if they didn't resort to milking, they would've had lots of patrons and lots of income

Ichii

Jul 5, 2017
you obviously aren't familiar with the situation. i'm here since launch, there was a period where the devs were at peak,making a lot of money, had a lot of patrons and reached their goal written on their patreon about how they'll pump more content and more frequently. after that they started to milk their patrons, had almost a year without update if i'm not mistaken. they started losing patrons and money to a point where they dropped 70% or more on patrons and had to release an update to salvage something of the situation. then they promised it won't happen again, they will go back the way it was blah blah, released a few updates in decent amount of time, and they went back to milking, releasing 2 updates a year with what's left of their patrons. only one the devs can blame is themselves for the current situation they're in. if they didn't resort to milking, they would've had lots of patrons and lots of income
oh Ok, didn't know that much. :)
iv been following this game for about 2 years or so... every time i checked the patreon page, it was always under 1.5k a month..

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
after that they started to milk their patrons, had almost a year without update if i'm not mistaken. they started losing patrons and money to a point where they dropped 70% or more on patrons and had to release an update to salvage something of the situation...
Please stop spreading toxicity (complete nonsenses) here.

• Haha
Reactions: erikus and PJER

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hey all,
Can you please upload the save folder, and send me a link, so I can check it out and fix the bug. I would really appreciate that.
Thanks. <3

Reactions: PJER

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Can you please upload the save folder, and send me a link, so I can check it out and fix the bug. I would really appreciate that.
Thanks. <3

I would love to but I cant find the save games file, any suggestions to where or what the file is called. I can only find the Renpy remake folder.

Found it

But it wont let me attach- This is the error that occurs when i do try

file34.rpgsave
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .rar, .zip, .7z, .swf, .save, .xml, .qsp, .sav, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .gif, .mp3, .mp4, .audio, .wav, .avi, .gifv, .vob, .webm, .flv, .wmv, .m4v, .rpy, .rpyc, .rpa, .dat, .webp, .torrent

Last edited:

D1K

Apr 5, 2018
I would love to but I cant find the save games file, any suggestions to where or what the file is called. I can only find the Renpy remake folder.

Found it

But it wont let me attach- This is the error that occurs when i do try

file34.rpgsave
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .rar, .zip, .7z, .swf, .save, .xml, .qsp, .sav, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .gif, .mp3, .mp4, .audio, .wav, .avi, .gifv, .vob, .webm, .flv, .wmv, .m4v, .rpy, .rpyc, .rpa, .dat, .webp, .torrent
The path of a samurai is incredibly difficult and thorny. Will he be able to overcome all difficulties? We are watching with interest.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes