AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
1671954096682.png

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the positive and negative reviews of V.2.0 and say that we carefully analyze all the reviews you send us.

So, the two-week break didn't go so well for Lily. As a matter of fact, things are starting to get even more complicated for her. Therefore, Lily decides to go seek advice from Mrs. Clarkson with the hope that maybe she can help her.

Before I put a dot on this post and focus on the second scene we are preparing, I would like to emphasize that Lily's sluttiness is not accidental and we taking great care to implement everything written in the script. As I said before, our main protagonist has stages that she goes through; she goes from being a completely pure and innocent woman to being a woman who is facing the consequences of her decision (the player's decision) to not be so innocent anymore.

As always, thank you for your unwavering support and for believing in what we do.

Cheers.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 2261931

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the positive and negative reviews of V.2.0 and say that we carefully analyze all the reviews you send us.

So, the two-week break didn't go so well for Lily. As a matter of fact, things are starting to get even more complicated for her. Therefore, Lily decides to go seek advice from Mrs. Clarkson with the hope that maybe she can help her.

Before I put a dot on this post and focus on the second scene we are preparing, I would like to emphasize that Lily's sluttiness is not accidental and we taking great care to implement everything written in the script. As I said before, our main protagonist has stages that she goes through; she goes from being a completely pure and innocent woman to being a woman who is facing the consequences of her decision (the player's decision) to not be so innocent anymore.

As always, thank you for your unwavering support and for believing in what we do.

Cheers.
great news, i really liked version 2.0 and i like the story development of lily as a character. I hope the new update will be released faster than the previous one, you know, not everyone can wait for the new version for 7-9 months. We are waiting for new wonderful wallpapers with Lily from you :love:

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
View attachment 2261931

Cheers.
_---------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice ! it is now that BBC will happen with Dominique can only heheheh

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 2261931

Cheers.
Thanks 4 share AzzzzaMate. :)

I love Lily's facial expression in this render, she does look a little nervous / insecure so I do hope Mrs. Clarkson advice will help. ;)
(Who knows, BBC or a trip vacation with Nick that of course don't goes as planned :p ) Time will tell.

One (more like two) extra thing(s) I hope P&P have the time to do with this update is to also update the gallery (and also let us go to back home to it when we have completed the update). ;)

Again, many thanks 4 the share. :)

Reactions: jcgan

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Latex224, agree with everything except the gallery update. imho it will distract and take valuable time away from developing the game and fixing bugs, slowing down the release schedule - something we do not need - it's slow enough already. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Latex224, agree with everything except the gallery update. imho it will distract and take valuable time away from developing the game and fixing bugs, slowing down the release schedule - something we do not need - it's slow enough already. ;)
Hehe ;)

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone I just finished the update but I think I missed something. Int he changelog it says one of the new scene is "Movies" but I don't think I got it, the update ended after Lily and Fred left the photograph?

• Angry
Reactions: redharvest1

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
I did like this nothing changed? And what i need to do after change?
View attachment 2241971
You have to change MyMP and Variable#42, go to the closet and change the dress, see the new stats. But in the last version the bug is in the Sunday after the fake wedding, set MP and Variable to 0, sleep and you can play the Monday. Open save editor, set Variable #1 to 5 (Friday), play that day, go to sleep and on Saturday you can go to the pool without problems

Last edited:

Ayre.

Dec 10, 2021
How do I re-enable HUD? Idk what I did but I cannot find out how to make it show again. Also, Is there a keybind to open console or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes