tareza

Jan 3, 2023
View attachment 563252

Overview:
As longtime players of rpg maker games we would like to introduce you to the game on which we have been working for a long time. Our main goal was to depict the life of a recently married couple. You will be playing the role of "Lily" and making decisions about the course her life will take.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-21
Release Date: 2022-03-26
Developer: P and P
Censorship: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Mac & Linux users:

Changelog:

Password for Gallery Room: 8652 (v1.4)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Extras: Ren'PY Remake - Walkthrough - Walkthrough

Raminita thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 11828 View attachment 11829 View attachment 11830 View attachment 11831 View attachment 11832 View attachment 11833
PLEASE im stuckin day 35 What should i doo

deuswow

Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys!
Are there any patrons or those who have a connection with the developers? I'm wondering why the game is not on Steam. I really liked the game, animations, renderings, choices. I would like to support, however, due to the peculiarities of my place of residence, I cannot do this on Patreon. But if the game was on Steam, I would definitely buy it. I think that I'm not the only one, maybe someone can pass the question to the developers?

D1K

Apr 5, 2018
Hey guys!
Are there any patrons or those who have a connection with the developers? I'm wondering why the game is not on Steam. I really liked the game, animations, renderings, choices. I would like to support, however, due to the peculiarities of my place of residence, I cannot do this on Patreon. But if the game was on Steam, I would definitely buy it. I think that I'm not the only one, maybe someone can pass the question to the developers?
Nice try P and P.

DrKoon

Dec 12, 2018
If you have a save to get past that part, please share it. I'm also stuck at this point.
Sorry, was absent a while.
Here the altered savefile progressed to Sunday.
Hope it works.
It did for me.
P.S.: If you don't have 33 save files use the global as well.
Put in ..\Lily of the Valley 2.0\www\save\
This is for win, for linux and MAC I don't know.

Last edited:

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
guys i am stuck at the gyn after daniels anal scene ..cant put clothes on.. cant do shower..cant enter gym..cant go outside... stamina at 25%.. any hinys/idead/clues? is it a bug or something??

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
guys i am stuck at the gyn after daniels anal scene ..cant put clothes on.. cant do shower..cant enter gym..cant go outside... stamina at 25%.. any hinys/idead/clues? is it a bug or something??
i think its a bug because it doesn't happened with me

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Is windows version is bugged i didn't able to triggered jamal's scene after marriage it's working fine on Android but on PC it doesn't triggered

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LilyOfTheValley-2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes