Fappypedia

Jun 20, 2022
we are in different time zones i think so there is a delay in answers...

So this is the event with Lola presentation where you ave to pick up her dress at Lola's home.

First the map:
View attachment 788231

if you have not been to Lola's you need to go there first.

Once at her apartment (it’s on the 5th floor the right door) save before entering.

Once inside her apartment:
- walk up to the closets inside
- the correct outfit is in the middle closet
BUT if you want to see Lily in the other outfits
- try the left closet first - a nice red dress
- the reload the save you just did
- then try the right closet - a nice blue dress

When you are done get the correct clothes from middle closet and go back to Castor.
At Castor, you need to go to Lola's office (first door to the left after exiting the Castor elevator)
I think it is automatic from this point, so just enjoy reading the story and the images - it's a pretty funny scene.
As i left Castor it was evening and i can't visit it again, so i tried to go to my house but lilly said that lola needs her dress right now so i could not sleep. Now i have the dress but can't enter castor because it is already closed... has someone a hint for me?

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
As i left Castor it was evening and i can't visit it again, so i tried to go to my house but lilly said that lola needs her dress right now so i could not sleep. Now i have the dress but can't enter castor because it is already closed... has someone a hint for me?
Your game got bugged reload last save

Kremer Nekto

Jan 3, 2023
hello everyone, it's been almost 2 months, with the latest information, subscribers are also leaving, what's going on? did they abandon the game or what?

Reactions: Nekto K

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
hello everyone, it's been almost 2 months, with the latest information, subscribers are also leaving, what's going on? did they abandon the game or what?
I don't think P n P abandon this game yet.You must be new to this game i presume,this game usually got updated around 6 months each time.So while waiting for the next update play others game in the meantime.

drtyuhjrdtfyguhij

Nov 6, 2022
Day 35 solution in below image.
Change the values as shown in picture
thanks!
you have to change variable#12 to 17 because they are related to days (I don't know what changes if we ignore it)

there is another bug on pc version, the game is in full screen mode, fix:
  • edit /www/js/plugins.js file and update these values:
    • "Screen Width":"1280"
    • "Screen Height":"720"
    • "Full Screen", "status":false

Last edited:

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
thanks!
you have to change variable#12 to 17 because they are related to days (I don't know what changes if we ignore it)

there is another bug on pc version, the game is in full screen mode, fix:
  • edit /www/js/plugins.js file and update these values:
    • "Screen Width":"1280"
    • "Screen Height":"720"
    • "Full Screen", "status":false
Nothis is changed if you ignore it.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 2469322
Final act huh, they probably want to end it since the updates are taking so long.
Thanks 4 sharing the progress update with us. :)

That's what I am thinking aswell. Probably both, to complete Lily and to focus on they're next game.
That being said so am I not sure how to interpret that,
Approaching the final act
but I do hope they don't rush the game to its end. Personally so am I thinking that there is "way" too much still missing in the game. #ScaryToThinkThatWeAreApproachingTheFinalActOfLily :eek:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Thanks 4 sharing the progress update with us. :)

That's what I am thinking aswell. Probably both, to complete Lily and to focus on they're next game.
That being said so am I not sure how to interpret that, but I do hope they don't rush the game to its end. Personally so am I thinking that there is "way" too much still missing in the game. #ScaryToThinkThatWeAreApproachingTheFinalActOfLily :eek:
if they rush the ending at this point I think it will hurt their image a lot

Reactions: Latex224
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes