bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
Those of you who put this game in your top 3, what other games are similar to this one, that feature thicc main character that slowly gets corrupted. I know Anna is one of them, but I would like to hear more suggestions
You may try Alansya chronicles, The office wife, The office, Downfall - a story of corruption, Special request, Takenote. They are all good games with female protagonist, corruption and cheating.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
You may try Alansya chronicles, The office wife, The office, Downfall - a story of corruption, Special request, Takenote. They are all good games with female protagonist, corruption and cheating.

thanks for the list, i couldn't find "Takenote" tho is it named differently?

• Haha
Reactions: CRBM01

Nasredvia26

Mar 29, 2023
Guys I haven't started this game yet and I'm about to start it for the first time but first I would like to know a summary from you?

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
Guys I haven't started this game yet and I'm about to start it for the first time but first I would like to know a summary from you?
If you like playing married female protagonist game you will love this game but there is renpy version of this game u must play that version it is easy way

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
I'm glad this game is coming to an end. The peak of this game was with the event where you go looking for lilly at her friends house and if you decide to check the house she is in with fred, and you get an extra scene.

After that it's all been downhill ,with honestly just stale go there get scene and repeat content. Along the way they just lost the spark that made the game great and just fell into mediocrity.

skamaan

Oct 23, 2019
help i'm stuck after fake wedding with fred next i got control of lily on sunday so according to the note i should go pool guy house their no option to enter i m not able to do anything help??

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes