Jun 30, 2020
I just had the 5th scene with castor, and went back to the library for the second scene there. Flashed lily's tits to the high school kid, but now the only way to progress is to find the book myself, I can't ask the guy to help me find it. Anyway I can trigger it? I have followed the walkthrough to the letter.

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
1682566641474.png

Seriously, this is not what it looks like. Hobs is just, umm. . . looking and trying to figure out how the mechanism of Lily's chair works. I mean, that definitely must be it, right?

Well, I just hope Lily won't misunderstand if she wakes up and sees him on his knees.

Anyway, progress V. 2.1 is going great and we're using every free moment we have to release the upcoming version as soon as possible. The next scene is in the preparation phase and we'll start working on it soon.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and unwavering support as we strive towards bringing our vision to life. Although sometimes it may take longer than expected, we're confident that the final outcome will make the wait worthwhile!

Cheers!

Feb 8, 2023
View attachment 2576197

Seriously, this is not what it looks like. Hobs is just, umm. . . looking and trying to figure out how the mechanism of Lily's chair works. I mean, that definitely must be it, right?

Well, I just hope Lily won't misunderstand if she wakes up and sees him on his knees.

Anyway, progress V. 2.1 is going great and we're using every free moment we have to release the upcoming version as soon as possible. The next scene is in the preparation phase and we'll start working on it soon.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and unwavering support as we strive towards bringing our vision to life. Although sometimes it may take longer than expected, we're confident that the final outcome will make the wait worthwhile!

Cheers!
I hope she makes him a slave to her pussy so she doesn't have to jerk off at work anymore:devilish:
Thank you to the talented Coriolan for this art

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 2576197

Cheers!
Thanks 4 the share of the Progress Report. :)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes