Jan 26, 2020
Guys i saw lily having sex with pool guy n having threesome with some country guys is that really in the game n does the highschool boy gets some action
Coz i haven't seen any scene on them in the saved file that's why

san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
Guys i saw lily having sex with pool guy n having threesome with some country guys is that really in the game n does the highschool boy gets some action
Coz i haven't seen any scene on them in the saved file that's why
Highschool boy - in the library? if yes, then - yes. On other thing - yes, that all really in the game.

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
Not gonna lie, I miss the 2020-2022 era of this game. Every 3 to 4 months after the update people would jump here asking "update when?" and others would be like "well you can subscribe so they update more frequently" and then everyone would just forget about the update and insult each other. Fun times. Nowadays it's a dead thread and nobody wants to start a spicy argument about how P and P's updates are too slow and too underwhelming. We truly live in a society.

Feb 10, 2022
Not gonna lie, I miss the 2020-2022 era of this game. Every 3 to 4 months after the update people would jump here asking "update when?" and others would be like "well you can subscribe so they update more frequently" and then everyone would just forget about the update and insult each other. Fun times. Nowadays it's a dead thread and nobody wants to start a spicy argument about how P and P's updates are too slow and too underwhelming. We truly live in a society.
Update when? P and P sucks, Boo. Jokes aside the updates are really slow with no information on the patreon either, there is no communication from the devs. You could call this game abandoned

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Didn’t they start a new game too, and said it would not affect lily updates.
IMG_0545.gif

Reactions: Annasas

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Didn’t they start a new game too, and said it would not affect lily updates.
View attachment 2694739
The new game looked like shit and the preview for it got a pretty bad reception. I wouldn't be surprised if it has long since been abandoned. This game has gone on for far too long and it is without a doubt a milking machine with zero passion behind it, which is too bad because I use to really love this game, but it's sad to see where it has ended up. 1.5 lackluster updates a year and the new content gets more mundane and cookie cutter every time.

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
The new game looked like shit and the preview for it got a pretty bad reception. I wouldn't be surprised if it has long since been abandoned. This game has gone on for far too long and it is without a doubt a milking machine with zero passion behind it, which is too bad because I use to really love this game, but it's sad to see where it has ended up. 1.5 lackluster updates a year and the new content gets more mundane and cookie cutter every time.

I just checked it out, as soon as 2021 started, these boyos said "new year new me" and stopped working on "The New Game" (I'm not kidding, it doesn't even have a name) and everyone kind of forgot about it. P and P is/are the literal gigachad(s). Enters a room, says there is a new game, doesn't give any updates for 2 years, refuses to elaborate, leaves the room. Now you tell me that ain't some big d move.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I just checked it out, as soon as 2021 started, these boyos said "new year new me" and stopped working on "The New Game" (I'm not kidding, it doesn't even have a name) and everyone kind of forgot about it. P and P is/are the literal gigachad(s). Enters a room, says there is a new game, doesn't give any updates for 2 years, refuses to elaborate, leaves the room. Now you tell me that ain't some big d move.
Someone decided to create a new game, changed their minds and let the community know. How exactly is this a Big D move?

Reactions: Pogo123
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes