Slut Ellesse

Sep 2, 2021
Does anyone have the [Lily of the Valley] (android) "business meeting" Saves..??? "The save, where Lily went for a business dinner meeting with her boss and went to the other business partner after the dinner "If u have it. Please share it.

Apr 16, 2022
So the "scene-list" is:
1. Mrs. Clarkson ( https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-of-the-valley-v2-0-p-and-p.323/post-9689645 ) (V2.0 is just an typo, on patreon it is fixed)
2. Jack (The bar tender) ( https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-of-the-valley-v2-0-p-and-p.323/post-10303142 )
3. Hobs (Castor Boss) ( https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-of-the-valley-v2-0-p-and-p.323/post-10630674 )
4. Nicole ( https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-of-the-valley-v2-0-p-and-p.323/post-11100706 )

Really looking forward to the next update but I do have a feeling that it will take a long time :cry:
Oh oh an no Fred... Sorry I just had to say it :p
4 scenes for 8 months, you're joking right?

Zapo3

Apr 23, 2017
Dear friends, I think you are waiting for your price to rise from $513 to $1,500, which was your goal. Unfortunately they don't even deserve the 513 they get every month. Unfortunately, I sense that this game is dead and has very little to do. Because of its creators, their little commitment, their little work, their lack of seriousness and their endless false excuses. I ask who wants to be scammed? Sorry guys, an adventure that we all love.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Dear friends, I think you are waiting for your price to rise from $513 to $1,500, which was your goal. Unfortunately they don't even deserve the 513 they get every month. Unfortunately, I sense that this game is dead and has very little to do. Because of its creators, their little commitment, their little work, their lack of seriousness and their endless false excuses. I ask who wants to be scammed? Sorry guys, an adventure that we all love.
Lol, I clearly remember back in the day (about 2 years ago i guess) that P&P raised at least $2000 per month. Then they announced that damn other game that they wanted to develop and I think that from there the decline of their patreon began.

sirxone

Jun 4, 2023
Lol, I clearly remember back in the day (about 2 years ago i guess) that P&P raised at least $2000 per month. Then they announced that damn other game that they wanted to develop and I think that from there the decline of their patreon began.
I can't speak for everyone but i think they pissed off a lot of people, me included. when they made the game all about Fred. Poor Nick they turned him into an absolute joke.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
I can't speak for everyone but i think they pissed off a lot of people, me included. when they made the game all about Fred. Poor Nick they turned him into an absolute joke.
Yes, I have nothing against Fred and I found it amusing that Lily is now married to Nick and Fred at the same time but Fred is taking up too much screen time and they have forgotten about characters who could have a chance with Lily. In addition to the fact that Lily completely lost (at least for me) her status as a dominant woman when Fred was unfaithful to her.
I'm here is for Lily, not to see how Fred fucks a random woman (like all the unnecessary scene in the movie)
The guy from the clothing store is literally the only one so far that he hasn't been able to have time with Lily.

It's true about Nick, I still think there should be at least 1 update focused on the two of them as a couple that strengthens their relationship, because so far they seem just acquaintances living on the same roof.

Personally, I would like Lily to take Fred to the hypnotist so that Lily has him under her control and take the opportunity to have another hypnosis scene.

I like to imagine that the hypnotist is like an ally for Lily who helps her to have a life with more debauchery

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Needless to say the truth is this game is abandoned no need to live in false hope that there will be an update any minute the developer just doesn't give a shit what we write here and we think he's just waiting for money will come for patrons for nothing
sorry for my bad English

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Needless to say the truth is this game is abandoned no need to live in false hope that there will be an update any minute the developer just doesn't give a shit what we write here and we think he's just waiting for money will come for patrons for nothing
sorry for my bad English
there will be the update but the time-period between each update will keep on rising in future. Come back in 10 years maybe to see if the game finished by then.:ROFLMAO:

By the way, there is an alternate to Lily's game,checkout "Laura Lustful Secrets". You won't get much choices like in lily but the scene are way hotter and development is almost consistent.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
there will be the update but the time-period between each update will keep on rising in future. Come back in 10 years maybe to see if the game finished by then.:ROFLMAO:

By the way, there is an alternate to Lily's game,checkout "Laura Lustful Secrets". You won't get much choices like in lily but the scene are way hotter and development is almost consistent.
Although the problem with Laura lusful (at least for me) is that many scenes are saturated by a very unnecessary close-up to silly faces that break the rhythm quite a bit.
You also have to go through all those stories that have little or nothing to do with Laura, like those scenes of about 15 minutes of Laura's daughter dancing to Jack.
If only there was a mod that removes the silly faces from the cutscenes and allows you to skip those stories that are damn boring, the game could be more interesting.

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
View attachment 2729119
The final scene we're working on in the upcoming release is, you guessed it, Nicole. But things are not as simple as they might appear from the CG above.
As a matter of fact, things are so complicated that Nicole is literally forced to beg Lily on her knees, desperately seeking a favor. A favor that puts many people in a very tricky situation.
Will Lily come through for her best friend? You'll find out after we announce the release date of V.2.1, which we hope will be very soon.
I would like to express my deepest appreciation and gratitude to each and every one of you for your unwavering patience and sincere support. Thank you once again for being a part of this incredible journey.

Cheers!

P and P​
Does anyone have any news from Patreon PandP about the update? a few years ago it didn't take that long, on average the updates come out in August now...

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
Does anyone have any news from Patreon PandP about the update? a few years ago it didn't take that long, on average the updates come out in August now...

Because no one is pressing him this year.
However, if I may say my opinion, I prefer it to go like this. The other years he teased you when you asked him, he always said "it'll be ready soon" "oh no, we had a problem" "yes yes he's coming out tonight" and then other months went by.
At least now no one asks questions and when it comes out, it comes out. (if it comes out)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Although the problem with Laura lusful (at least for me) is that many scenes are saturated by a very unnecessary close-up to silly faces that break the rhythm quite a bit.
You also have to go through all those stories that have little or nothing to do with Laura, like those scenes of about 15 minutes of Laura's daughter dancing to Jack.
If only there was a mod that removes the silly faces from the cutscenes and allows you to skip those stories that are damn boring, the game could be more interesting.
It will because he’s remaking it in renpy like his Laura’s island game

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes