Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Friends! How can I get a V dress quickly?
King! One must progress the story and act as a whore as much as humanly possible. However, if the RPGM format does not hurry your crusade then I suggest the two companion Ren'py remakes which come with open galleries. That V Dress will be yours in but an instant!

Reactions: Galaktur

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I think Lily died. Pity.
To me, it's been years since Lily died.

I expect the masters and absolute gurus of gaming necrophilia to appear here in the next couple of months and explain to people how he/they worked their ass off all this time in order to bring hours and hours of quality of gameplay and content "very soon".

I've been watching the adult gaming industry since its beginnings and I got plenty of experience with Patreon and scammers. This creator is in top three adult games scammers, without a single shred of a doubt.

Patreon should've closed them long ago. The lowest tier to get the game is $10. Name me one other adult game that has that as a minimum and is not a scam.

Zapo3

Apr 23, 2017
To me, it's been years since Lily died.

I expect the masters and absolute gurus of gaming necrophilia to appear here in the next couple of months and explain to people how he/they worked their ass off all this time in order to bring hours and hours of quality of gameplay and content "very soon".

I've been watching the adult gaming industry since its beginnings and I got plenty of experience with Patreon and scammers. This creator is in top three adult games scammers, without a single shred of a doubt.

Patreon should've closed them long ago. The lowest tier to get the game is $10. Name me one other adult game that has that as a minimum and is not a scam.
Correct. That is why they have not grown, apart from their continuous delays that are increasingly greater. But they have never had many people contributing. And now they are below 500, which by the way they do not deserve.

Reactions: AssRider

Honamyzer

Sep 28, 2019
Correct. That is why they have not grown, apart from their continuous delays that are increasingly greater. But they have never had many people contributing. And now they are below 500, which by the way they do not deserve.
And thats why they keep delaying

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
I hope that you are joking.

Patreon takes 5% of each transaction so why would they close their milking cows farms?

As for if/when P&P will make the update announcement? Probably during the last month that most membership's will end...

Patreon annual's payments were made just for this... milk the stupid cows, as much as you can... and give them a 10% discount to make them believe that is actually a bargain...;)

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I'm about to give Lily up for dead
don't despair, Lily will come back more fascinating than ever, I know the times are long, but July and August we go to the seaside, it's normal not to respect the times, not to mention that the longer the story goes on, the more time it takes for the story and the scenes,this is the only game I played,I would be disappointed

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
don't despair, Lily will come back more fascinating than ever, I know the times are long, but July and August we go to the seaside, it's normal not to respect the times, not to mention that the longer the story goes on, the more time it takes for the story and the scenes,this is the only game I played,I would be disappointed

I like your optimistic spirit, but the delay is definitely not due since the summer, in every update it has ALWAYS delayed the release date by inventing 1000 different but always very banal excuses.
Now no one asks him anymore when the update comes out and honestly I prefer it at least he doesn't answer by telling lies about the release dates. I used to be a supporter like many other people, but we all felt cheated by his behavior and so we stopped giving him our money.
If it's fine with him then it's fine with everyone ;)

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I like your optimistic spirit, but the delay is definitely not due since the summer, in every update it has ALWAYS delayed the release date by inventing 1000 different but always very banal excuses.
Now no one asks him anymore when the update comes out and honestly I prefer it at least he doesn't answer by telling lies about the release dates. I used to be a supporter like many other people, but we all felt cheated by his behavior and so we stopped giving him our money.
If it's fine with him then it's fine with everyone ;)
your reasoning is right, he has never been good at advertising his product, even when he was contacted for fanart of his game.. he never responded, but I want to break a chord in his favor, lily is a game made with very old material, so a lot of material needs to be adapted and converted etc... the times for each render get longer, clearly not that much, but he probably also has a job to do, when he loses his economic supporters, he will understand he made a mistake.. It's a shame this game despite everything deserved much more

Reactions: Pogo123
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes