Aug 20, 2023
A very good game for those who like NTR, it's excellent! When Lily starts to get naughty the game gets really hot. I started playing recently, but she has already fucked her father-in-law, the gynecologist, the therapist and had anal sex with Daniel from the gym. I'm waiting for a sex scene with Lily and two men, as she already has anal experience, a double penetration scene would be really good! :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Josedx9

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
A very good game for those who like NTR, it's excellent! When Lily starts to get naughty the game gets really hot. I started playing recently, but she has already fucked her father-in-law, the gynecologist, the therapist and had anal sex with Daniel from the gym. I'm waiting for a sex scene with Lily and two men, as she already has anal experience, a double penetration scene would be really good! :p
It already happened a couple times, also a dream birthday gangbang :love:

Reactions: Yelow Submarine
Aug 20, 2023
Continuing my progress in the game... Fred took Lily to the next door neighbor's house and once again fucked her while she sucked her neighbor's dick, she already became a little whore... :p I just didn't understand one thing! Lily is reluctant with her boss at the restaurant, she sucked his dick and when he told her to bend over so he could fuck her, she didn't let him. I didn't understand her reluctance, as she already had anal sex with a stranger at the gym! What's wrong with giving yourself completely to your boss? :unsure: Lily has even given her pussy to the masseur next to her husband!

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Continuing my progress in the game... Fred took Lily to the next door neighbor's house and once again fucked her while she sucked her neighbor's dick, she already became a little whore... :p I just didn't understand one thing! Lily is reluctant with her boss at the restaurant, she sucked his dick and when he told her to bend over so he could fuck her, she didn't let him. I didn't understand her reluctance, as she already had anal sex with a stranger at the gym! What's wrong with giving yourself completely to your boss? :unsure: Lily has even given her pussy to the masseur next to her husband!
Well if I remember correctly, she gives her pussy to boss later in game. Played this game almost a year back.

Aug 20, 2023
Well if I remember correctly, she gives her pussy to boss later in game. Played this game almost a year back.
Good to know! :p Because she fucks with everything that is a man, she has to give it to her boss too. I hope he cums inside her!

If I were the DV, I would make her give her ass to her boss every day, so she can stay in her job and have an extra paycheck! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Josedx9

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
guys I have one question I played this game a long long time ago and I dont remember shit about the story (well I do remember some bits) but one thing I remember is that you do a lot of walking now my question is, can I miss content if I dont use the wt? or its easy to follow the whore route without missing any scene? cause the last wt is for the 1.7/9 and the last version of the game is 2.0 oh and any idea if someone will do a 4k upscale of the renders in this game? other games have got that treatment already

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
guys I have one question I played this game a long long time ago and I dont remember shit about the story (well I do remember some bits) but one thing I remember is that you do a lot of walking now my question is, can I miss content if I dont use the wt? or its easy to follow the whore route without missing any scene? cause the last wt is for the 1.7/9 and the last version of the game is 2.0 oh and any idea if someone will do a 4k upscale of the renders in this game? other games have got that treatment already
1. use the walkthrough 1.9 mega linked in op - page 1
2. you can of course play without the walkthrough, but it helps to look at it every now and then since there are several hidden scenes and prerequisites choices that Lily has to make to trigger the various paths and future scenes. Choices matter and if you make the wrong choice once you can miss a lot. Besides, it's also fun to try different paths to see different scenes - it's not always obvious which one is the best path. The guide, while not perfect (and out dated), will help you make better informed choices.

The step from v1.9 to 2.0 does not really require a guide so walkthrough v1.9 will do. hope that helps.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
What do I do after I hand out the pamphlets and let Marcel paint a picture of Lily? Can anyone help me, I can't get in anywhere. :unsure:
try the guide in op. i know P and P went back and fixed some bugs in this part of the game after the guide was written. The guide has not been updated to reflect that, so you may have to give up on some paths. Still there is at least one solid path through this section - forgot how which one though...

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
1. use the walkthrough 1.9 mega linked in op - page 1
2. you can of course play without the walkthrough, but it helps to look at it every now and then since there are several hidden scenes and prerequisites choices that Lily has to make to trigger the various paths and future scenes. Choices matter and if you make the wrong choice once you can miss a lot. Besides, it's also fun to try different paths to see different scenes - it's not always obvious which one is the best path. The guide, while not perfect (and out dated), will help you make better informed choices.

The step from v1.9 to 2.0 does not really require a guide so walkthrough v1.9 will do. hope that helps.
wish someone made a new wt but thanks for the answer

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
wait you cant see all the scenes if you go full slut? or thats what the wt says I dont wanna play multiple paths
the wt explains what you miss if you choose one thing over another. it is never really a big miss just a side track that join back to the main path very soon anyway. You do need to be pretty strict at the beginning to accumulate enough slutty score to trigger the more slutty scenes, e.g. early Fred scenes. But once you get to a high enough slutty level (i.e. the Dirty Whore score, Cheating small score and Cheating big score) you are safe. If you choose max slutty all the time, you miss very little (just alternate scenes here and there) and get to see everything else. Important is to get the hidden scenes on day 11 and 13 - read that part of the guide carefully.

• Red Heart
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
the wt explains what you miss if you choose one thing over another. it is never really a big miss just a side track that join back to the main path very soon anyway. You do need to be pretty strict at the beginning to accumulate enough slutty score to trigger the more slutty scenes, e.g. early Fred scenes. But once you get to a high enough slutty level (i.e. the Dirty Whore score, Cheating small score and Cheating big score) you are safe. If you choose max slutty all the time, you miss very little (just alternate scenes here and there) and get to see everything else. Important is to get the hidden scenes on day 11 and 13 - read that part of the guide carefully.
Im using control F on the wt and one hidden scene happens if I choose a path but the wt metions it later and I also found out that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I dont want that I want them to be together while Lily is fucking all the guys, I guess I will have to be careful choosing man I hate this xD, btw I can still choose which guy I fuck right? I will just be locked out of his scenes or will this be a domino effect ?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes