Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
They are just milking the cow for the last drop they can get. They know the game should have been finished already, and that they should have gone to make a new game. But why throw a game that made them well known here when they can milk it some more.

Monk

May 22, 2017
They have always been delayed. From earning more than 2000 dollars to losing everything. They have done it all to themselves. They should only charge per update.
May be the developer P and P thought they would be as lucky as DC of summertime saga, who by the way is still earning 61k per month for a game which has not seen an update in past 11 months. But alas, P and P is not as lucky.

Reactions: Zapo3
Feb 8, 2023
You know considering how long updates take to come out I think the author should make a little easter egg in the game on this occasion, traveling through the world lily can come across a fan who says he has a little problem in the form of blue balls and asks lily to help mind with it, in the future I think that lily will be able to meet him in different places on the map(For example, if the update hasn't come out in 7 months, the guy will tell Lily that he hasn't had sex in 7 months :ROFLMAO: , and horrified to hear that:eek:, Lily sets about solving the problem.:devilish:) pic-3_01FABZFREM6XZAGW74M7GVJP00.1680x0.jpg

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
You know considering how long updates take to come out I think the author should make a little easter egg in the game on this occasion, traveling through the world lily can come across a fan who says he has a little problem in the form of blue balls and asks lily to help mind with it, in the future I think that lily will be able to meet him in different places on the map(For example, if the update hasn't come out in 7 months, the guy will tell Lily that he hasn't had sex in 7 months :ROFLMAO: , and horrified to hear that:eek:, Lily sets about solving the problem.:devilish:) View attachment 2950169
I have said it before and I say it again, P&P should seriously add this bodysuit to Lily in the game! :love:

Reactions: MishelHappiness^_^
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes