neperucio

Feb 4, 2023
Desde hace algún tiempo, sigo este juego que me tiene loco (yo no sabía de esta tecnología). Lily me encanta, su diseño, sus diálogos son geniales.
Yo no he pagado un dolar/euro por disfrutar de este desarrollo tan genial y tan atractivo. Lilly es maravillosa!!!!!
Pero la gente que sigue este blog se queja de las pocas actualizaciones que pueden ver (casi, quieren updates a diario), seguramente nadie ha pagado un duro por ver la V2.0
La cosa es sencilla, paguemos dinero a los desarrollladores y tendremos lo que queremos ó no vivimos en un mundo capitalista y sois unos caraduras??
Saludos

Last edited:

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
Once in the eastern area, the game starts to slow down a lot at the moment the dialog box appears. Help me deal with this trouble, since I can’t reread 660 pages.

Marius G7

Apr 11, 2023
how can I get pass the lake scene? The game freezes at loading...it says it can upload picture lake 53, looking trough game pictures I found that is missing... anybody encountered the same problem? I'm playing version 2.0. Thx

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Lily of the Valley - Strange game to me. Interesting but not the strongest writing or story imo. Overview - You play Lily a Bipolar Chunky Jealous Slut that fucks damn near everyone but gets super jealous when her husband gets so much as a happy ending from a masseuse. Corruption is not what you think it starts off promising with her visiting a hynpotherapist for a light session. The true corruption cuckolding comes from when her husband catches her with...His Father (lol) and she takes him to the hypnotherapist for therapy but he ends up hypnotized and cucked hard.

I would go so far as to say this is a CUCK game and not so much a corruption game, at one point she puts a wig and dress on a weak neighbor and is turning him into a lady boy.

If your into this then play the Renpy versions, RPMG has so much needless running around and no quest log or quest pointers.

I'm glad I discovered this at the 2.0 version as I can plainly see the story isn't for me and I am not heavily invested in it at this point.

Obviously a lot of people are enjoying it and to each their own but this is where I get off.

Renpy Versions 3 stars - RPMG Version 2.5 Stars

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Armelle69

Marius G7

Apr 11, 2023
I can’t get pass day 35, in the morning at 100% stamina I should be able to go to the pool, Ms Clarkson is not at home, and I can’t get into the pool scene because i cańt acces it, that flickering light is missing… any ideas
I’m talking about the begining scene for 1.7 version

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I can’t get pass day 35, in the morning at 100% stamina I should be able to go to the pool, Ms Clarkson is not at home, and I can’t get into the pool scene because i cańt acces it, that flickering light is missing… any ideas
I’m talking about the begining scene for 1.7 version
search the day 35 fix i posted it few pages ago

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Guys whts the difference bw Lily of the Valley Unofficial Ren'PY Remake and this one
is there more scene on the other one
can anyone explain
The Renpy version isn't bugged to hell and gone, if you are new to this game and want to try it. I highly suggest the Renpy version.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Soo like it has some scenes then the original
Whts the actual difference b/w both of them
No, both versions have the exact same amount of scenes, only difference is that in the RPGM / Original version you have to walk from point to point and in the RENPY / Unofficial version you just click your mouse button (So no MAP walking)

Reactions: wildride69
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes