tigers

Apr 28, 2017
All their talk of releasing before Sept and giving patrons the chance whether they wanna pledge next month or not......what a load of horse crap.

Jun 30, 2017
So when does the game run out of content? Because I've gotten around 3~ hours in and I'm am the stage where it's a Saturday and when I try to leave the main city area it just says "Really, you better go straight home today. Like lying yesterday to Nick was not enough for you?"
But there isn't anything to do at home and Nick isn't there. Is that just what the game has gotten up to?

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
So when does the game run out of content? Because I've gotten around 3~ hours in and I'm am the stage where it's a Saturday and when I try to leave the main city area it just says "Really, you better go straight home today. Like lying yesterday to Nick was not enough for you?"
But there isn't anything to do at home and Nick isn't there. Is that just what the game has gotten up to?
You can find a save or you can use version 0.6 for this part then save the game and use that save at 0.7

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Here are the latest relevant comments from P and P in the last 24 hours-

"My partner has already created a whole new scene with 25 renders for v0.8. This is my fault. I'll have much more time to spend with Lily again."

"I'm sorry guys, I'v just got back from business trip. Don't worry you'll get the link. Of course that includes the past month pledgers."

Just so everyone knows, this will be the last time I waste bringing news of their horseshit excuses, (as you've heard them all before a dozen times by now anyway). Fuck this fucking awful shambles of a dev-duo. Frankly, it's not worth the 1 dollar donation just to read their bollocks excuses and ill-fated deadlines that go nowhere. Truly, they have taken a note or two from Impure's notebook.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
My final personal comment to P and P, hope they choke reading it on a biscuit:-

I'm out, It's like one of those old really shit game shows with you guys. "SPIN THE WHEEL TO FIND OUT WHAT EXCUSE P AND P USE TODAY!" There's no respect for patreons, it's blatantly obviously to all of us you had no content for V0.7 to begin with, panicked when you started to lose subscribers and then rushed out a half baked update. You haven't managed to keep a single deadline, you haven't even been able to keep a few simple promises on talking more to patreons. Congrats guys, your artwork may be 'amazing' but that don't count for shit when you lack common business sense. Don't worry, I'm sure a couple sycophants will try defend you, but even their dwindle down slowly, kinda like watching the last dinosaurs starve out and freeze to death after total annihilation, kinda like how your patreon support money will look.

Reactions: d3xt3r and dman1992

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016

I'm out, It's like one of those old really shit game shows with you guys. "SPIN THE WHEEL TO FIND OUT WHAT EXCUSE P AND P USE TODAY!" There's no respect for patreons, it's blatantly obviously to all of us you had no content for V0.7 to begin with, panicked when you started to lose subscribers and then rushed out a half baked update. You haven't managed to keep a single deadline, you haven't even been able to keep a few simple promises on talking more to patreons. Congrats guys, your artwork may be 'amazing' but that don't count for shit when you lack common business sense. Don't worry, I'm sure a couple sycophants will try defend you, but even their dwindle down slowly, kinda like watching the last dinosaurs starve out and freeze to death after total annihilation, kinda like how your patreon support money will look.
Couldn't of said it better myself. I was going to post a comment yesterday about how they're late again bla bla bla, but their seems to be no point, i'm tired of the excuses also

May 4, 2017

You could've said it a bit better at the end there, you know more grammar it gets kinda hard to understand.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I've stopped pledging myself, tired of this shit already. I mean this game has so much potential, renders are beautiful and animations are godlike comparing to other 3dcg games with animation, why I ask of you WHY WOULD YOU LET IT ALL GO

Reactions: torkenstiem

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You could've said it a bit better at the end there, you know more grammar it gets kinda hard to understand.
I'll be sure to reflect on that solemnly while I use that spare dollar's worth of cash on some cheap McDonald burger on how I should have gone the extra mile to tighten up my grammar.

May 4, 2017
I'll be sure to reflect on that solemnly while I use that spare dollar's worth of cash on some cheap McDonald burger on how I should have gone the extra mile to tighten up my grammar.
It was a joke man, I know you're pissed it's not worth it. I was a patron too but deleted my pledge a little before May.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
It was a joke man, I know you're pissed it's not worth it. I was a patron too but deleted my pledge a little before May.
I know I know, but God did they string everyone along, fuck me. They had just potential, it's like a dread curse, after V0.5 devs just seem to go "fuck it"

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Despite seeming unlikely, I really hope they somehow manage to get their shit together. Lily of the Valley is one of the best starts of the AO games out there, certainly of the RPGM variety. I always had it fairly close behind Coceter Chronicles and New Paths (another sadly mismanaged phenomenal start that looks like it will be stalled in perpetuity ) in my personal favorites list. Hate to see it fizzling out after such a promising start.

Reactions: torkenstiem
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes