stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Amfunny , it's a bug with the 0.7 version. Check the previous pages of the topic and you'll find the solution.

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
Hello pls help!!
When i played first day of v0.7 i cant go home on the night. it says: under construction!
Ive done pay bills leaflets and bar.

nikitolog

Apr 5, 2017
I dont know what you heard about me
But a bitch cant get a crumb up out of me
I drive a cadilac wear a perm and im a g
And im a motherfuckin P&P

Reactions: demoonchild

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Could someone be kind of enough and gather all the saves in one post? I remember that there have been some 0.7 saves but I can't find them atm also the 0.6 saves

Reactions: finflash

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Shirafune , search the topic for my posts, I shared some saves. Though it may be useful if someone gets them and adds them in the first post.

Reactions: Shirafune

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Every time I get a notification in this thread but it's just another person asking if this game will ever get an update again with that tiny sliver of hope they have left.

r1FSs.gif

harala

Jun 12, 2017
I need help.
I finished Nick 1st park event, castor, library 1st and bar. But I cant back home. Says under construction and cant doing anything. Is this a bug or I missing something?

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Since this seems to be dead, can anyone recommend a game of similar quality? I tried Sarah's Life but it was absolute garbage in comparison

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Since this seems to be dead, can anyone recommend a game of similar quality? I tried Sarah's Life but it was absolute garbage in comparison
Among the others mentioned like Humbling Experience and Officer Chloe, I would suggest Coceter Chronicles. New Paths is good as well, though likely abandoned (or at least on hold for quite sometime as he changes the engine again).

Reactions: goldenface

AKA101

May 11, 2017
if you haven't yet played elena's life then that would be my suggestion, it doesn't quite reach the LotV standard but it is better than sarah's life by a fuck ton.
Any thing is better than that shit lol. played it when it was in 0.3 and never tried it again.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
do you have any news if P is communicating with his patreons?
I think none of this forum supports it yet.
All promises were not maintained.
I think if you do not have news until the end of the month, you should classify "Lily of the Valley" as an abandoned game.
with great regret ... but reality is obvious.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes