Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Despite seeming unlikely, I really hope they somehow manage to get their shit together. Lily of the Valley is one of the best starts of the AO games out there, certainly of the RPGM variety. I always had it fairly close behind Coceter Chronicles and New Paths (another sadly mismanaged phenomenal start that looks like it will be stalled in perpetuity ) in my personal favorites list. Hate to see it fizzling out after such a promising start.
I wish the devs of this would get their crap together as well but am not seeing that happen, they have made promises and excuses so much that they have lost subscribers left and right rushed out to many 'updates' and made excuses for the feels. I agree that this game had potential as did New Paths, at least New Paths gave a halfway believable excuse was redoing the entire game on a different engine these devs are just to damn lazy to talk to subscribers using patreon for money from those they can string along for months

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016
Has PandP released the update for his Patreons? I can't check, i'm not subscribed anymore::|:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Has PandP released the update for his Patreons? I can't check, i'm not subscribed anymore::|:
From what I have gathered from posts lately is that is an answer of no...or would that be a 'Hell no' meh a lot of the posts lately have been those saying that they left as a supporter

Reactions: dman1992

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Gotta agree with #1521. V0.7 was hastily done. The image files are open for anyone to look unlike previous versions where it was coded.

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Yup, sadly it seems that Lily is headed for the Abandoned games list. Still gave PandP the benefit of the doubt up to the 0.7 release, but now it's pretty clear they're jumping ship.

They promised an update enabling some of the missing scenes within 3 days of the 0.7 beta release, and better communication with their patrons, and here we are, a month later and not a peep from them.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
pity it is about to be abandoned. It was and remains one of the best games of the genre. I still think that, contrary to what he himself says, between P and P there has been something, a discussion, a disguise, and now there is only one P who is trying not to lose the situation completely. But without success.

Reactions: torkenstiem

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Ahh the sycophants are slowly coming out of there caverns on the patreon I see, it's like a free ticket to the asylum for us all to watch!

Golddash

Jun 5, 2017
Game froze right as I unlocked the part to goto the Eastern town. Anybody got a save right as I am about to goto the gynecologist?

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Man i'm going to miss Lily's ass and legs so much if/when this get abandoned.:FeelsBadMan:
I almost wish they would have atleast waited to start bailing on the patrons, till after the full release of .07. This was one of the very very few games I looked forward to updates.

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016
I almost wish they would have atleast waited to start bailing on the patrons, till after the full release of .07. This was one of the very very few games I looked forward to updates.
So is it confirmed that they're gonna abandon

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
So is it confirmed that they're gonna abandon
There has been no word from them, even after the "partial release" of .07 and a promise of another partial update for said release. Then also saying they'll stay in touch with their patrons, which apparently they haven't. But then again, your guess is good as mine reading from these forums.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
There has been no word from them, even after the "partial release" of .07 and a promise of another partial update for said release. Then also saying they'll stay in touch with their patrons, which apparently they haven't. But then again, your guess is good as mine reading from these forums.
they have been writing in the comments of the 0.7beta post , cant be bothered reading thru them atm

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
They are obviously not working on the game at the moment, otherwise that bug fix would've been released already.
Whether they are going to change that or not, is anyone's guess.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Hey I have a question. I'm stuck because it keeps saying [Really, Lily, you'd better go straight home today. Like lying to Nick yesterday was not enough for you?] Any one know what to do?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes