3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
lily_cover_art.png

Overview:
Madagascar changed drastically. When the first aliens arrived they took Madagascar. The people who lived there were brought to better places on planet Earth. The island is now an interplanetary colony, a place for all people, not only humans, to share knowledge, do research and trade. Nowadays the Madagascar Colony also holds the most prestigious colleges and universities on planet Earth.

Lillian Marie Kilminster travels from Great Britain to the Madagascar Colony to attend the Interstellar College of Knowledge and Wisdom. ICKW is the finest college on planet Earth. Lillian Marie is the daughter of a successful British businessman. Her father is both wealthy enough as able to pull the right strings to have his daughter accepted for ICKW.

This kinetic novel starts when Lillian Marie arrives at Hoavy Town.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-04
Release Date: 2023-06-04
Developer: Joker 3D -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Final
Language: English
Sequel: Lily II: Masterplan
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

The story of Lily is continued in Lily II: Masterplan.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

lily_001.png lily_002.png lily_003.png lily_004.png lily_005.png lily_006.png lily_007.png lily_008.png lily_009.png lily_010.png lily_011.png lily_012.png lily_013.png lily_014.png lily_015.png

Last edited by a moderator:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh, I really am hoping for sort of a sci-fi version of Valiant Warrior Astrid. Lillian is so cute that even other species have to examine her in awe of her beauty. :love:

BTW, Joker 3d, if you haven't already done so, don't forget to submit to get a Developer label on your profile.

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
" Lillian Marie is leaves planet Earth to travel to Colony 23. Colony 23 is a planet near the center of the Milky Way "
I know me saying this is completely stupid here given that well we all know where we are, But Lillian will never make it From Earth to near the center of the Milky Way, Not even at FTL speeds, And why in the world i am even taking the time to point that out is beyond me come to think of it now.... Unrealistic i guess, but all of this is fantasy... lol

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
RARRR...at .rar instead of zip.

What can I use these days to open a .rar?
I have not had to open once since the late 1990s.

*edit I found 7-ZIP on source forge. It works(very light as well).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: thesamp

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
RARRR...at .rar instead of zip.

What can I use these days to open a .rar?
I have not had to open once since the late 1990's lol
7-zip of course! And no rar since -90's? Guess you're one of those rare(!) that don't use WT or Cheats. I do, so I've seen some rar there.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I'm stuck on the city map trying to find a place to sleep.
Found a bulding, checked a lot of doors, found open door, found sofa, slept. Nothing happens. Ended game. Deleted folder.
BASEMENT floor. Take the stairs down.
Day two go to red building then back to your room and sleep.
Trying to save people half an hour of needless clicking around on doors.

I quit.
After talking to the alien twins the game just loops at the apartment like it is the first day we ever meet,only she does not give me cloths or information after my shower and just leaves(and I am back in my original cloths).

WAY to much pointless walking around without clear direction. Needs at the very least a hint arrow or something.
Deleted.Shame to the model is sexy.

Last edited:

Hybris

May 9, 2017
It's a start but I am left asking "Why isn't this just a Renpy game?". As a RPGM game it needs to do a better job of at least hinting what the player needs to do otherwise the player is left pawing around in the dark which intolerable in a game let alone an adult game where the content is what we are after in the first place.

The visuals at least look ok so there is hope here.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Being that this is my first ever experience with gamemaking, I will take good notice of suggestions being done.

So...
  • I'll put a hint system in the next version.
  • Newer versions will become available as 7zip.
And since it's sci-fi / fantasy of course we can travel to the center of the milky way to wear denim shorts on some strange planet. Girls in denim shorts shall remain appropriate any time any place.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes