3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I'm sorry to say but you apparently are misunderstanding what Kinetic Novel means.
You have no option to choose anything aside the day some things happen since some sandbox grinding was implemented as well.
Since many players apparently complained about that he made Lily II NOT a kinetic novel.

But sorry, did you honestly expect Joker to change the whole concept, elements and story of THIS game retroactively?
Actually, I have seen many developers do exactly that.
There is no harm in asking is there?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Actually, I have seen many developers do exactly that.
There is no harm in asking is there?
No there is not.

At max developers do that as a completely new game (like here in Lily II) or with an added "rewrite" or something similar (occasionally even a "Re..." as a pun in the subtitle) added to the game thread name.

If the title of the game is not changed and there is a new game in the OP it is relatively safe to assume that new game will have what you are looking for because for whatever reason the current game has not changed.

In this particular instance the complaints were numerous enough that the new game was changed but not numerous enough to justify a rewrite/reboot.

Reactions: battali0n

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017

This kinetic novel starts when Lillian Marie arrives at Hoavy Town.​

Kinetic Novel, 3DCG, Female Protagonist, Virgin, Masturbation, Blowjob, Vaginal Sex, Interracial, Lesbian, Monster, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Prostitution, Sci-fi, Mobile Game
There is no 'kinetic' tag... Nor 'sandbox'... B.T.W., there is anal? I know there's no tag, but since many are missing I thought they could have forgotten this one too...
If you say so ...

You obviously were referring to the tags visible on the top bar.

Those are exclusively set by the moderators.
And they don't play the majority of games and rely solely on the reports by users.
Some games have "NTR", "Rape", "Bestiality" or "Incest" attached because a user was vindictive/troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: firefall132

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
Hi,
I dropped your game a while back because I only play games as a FMC if there is a lesbian only route available.
I see you came out with part 2. Is there still unavoidable dick in your game or did you make it so you can have a pure lesbian playthrough?
Just played this for the first time after reading the second's game description, figured I'll start from the beginning. I wish I've read this comment before I got to the unavoidable dicks. That was a gut punch lmao, but who would've thought that two parts of the same game have polaric boundaries

OtakuRakuen

Apr 1, 2022
have I already messed something up here, I'm on day 6 I can't progress the story any further, just says

"Kharoline knows some people who might be able to find out what happened. she call them geniuses, but my guess is they're hacker. We can visit them in the morning."

I haven't been able to do anything after I got home from the Colony Administration, I didn't even have the conversation with Kharoline about the hackers, it just showed up in quest log.

Apeg

Jan 23, 2022
Is there no walktrough available?? I stuck already at the beginning (need more time for sex)... ;)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 136 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Reactions: Cicko

Apeg

Jan 23, 2022
You need a walkthrough for a kinetic novel?

Really?
Sure....
"... - Let's be frank, the core loop of Lily is flawed. Poor indications of what to do next coupled with missed scenes due to vague exploration mechanics make for a frustrating experience. ..."

THAT's my problem...

Reactions: Firebeast and Irad

Apeg

Jan 23, 2022
No, the game doesn't need a walkthrough... Only two things you should know:
1. If it doesn't go on somewhere, then the intimate relationship with her main mentor Kharoline is not developed enough.
2. And if Kharoline doesn't budge: Injust let time pass by the hour whenever she's in the picture. At some point she gets bored and the game develops further

It's all so horribly illogical... but the pictures! They are definitely worth it

AnubisZero

May 22, 2023
like the story
love the renders, models are just *chefs kiss*

but the sandbox, the grind... nah uh.

really would like to see the story in full, but dropping after day 30.

Who the heck can stomach sandbox... really, gotta ask.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes