3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

VulgarXrated

Nov 17, 2018
Dude wtf, why is there only lesbo bs in this game so far?!? The MC is hot I'll give you that, but the gameplay seemed blatantly designed to piss you off.

• Angry
Reactions: Kodex

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Lily-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lily [v1.0 Final] [Joker 3D] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v1.0 Beta -> v1.0 Final [4,15 MB]
As attachment to this post!

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lily [v1.0 Final] [Joker 3D] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 3,07 GB / 201 MB - Lily-1.0-Final-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 3,07 GB / 195 MB - Lily-1.0-Final-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,07 GB / 196 MB - Lily-1.0-Final-mac-crunched.zip
= ~6,6% of the original size, image quality 90+%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
So no lesbian playthrough?
No.

There is heterosexual sex forced in the later stages.

Up to this point a lesbian play is possible, but you are not able to play completely through the game without a dick in lilies pussy.

The tags in the opening post mention this is a kinetic novel. Albeit there are some elements of an open game (money, grinding, time) this tag is correct.
Meaning you have no choice and are essentially watching a movie.

That tag does not appear in the top bar.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Just a question what's the use of this final version? In the previous version I couldn't do anything anymore already.

If I look at quests, Kahroline's main quest is empty. Twins, says wait for that find something, I'm 50 days later, they didn't find anything, and if I visit them, I only get to see the same sex scene over and over. The rest of the idiot quests says next version

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Just a question what's the use of this final version? In the previous version I couldn't do anything anymore already.

If I look at quests, Kahroline's main quest is empty. Twins, says wait for that find something, I'm 50 days later, they didn't find anything, and if I visit them, I only get to see the same sex scene over and over. The rest of the idiot quests says next version
Go to the twins.
Scene with the twins (no sex), then comes the scene in the park where Lily fights with Kharoline and doesn't want to have anything to do with her anymore.
Which I personally think is a shame

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Go to the twins.
Scene with the twins (no sex), then comes the scene in the park where Lily fights with Kharoline and doesn't want to have anything to do with her anymore.
Well that explains why she is missing in part 2...

Okay not possible everytime I go to the twins, It goes directly to the sex scene, no options. I can go during the day or in the evening, no difference, only the same sex scene over and over...

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Well that explains why she is missing in part 2...

Okay not possible everytime I go to the twins, It goes directly to the sex scene, no options. I can go during the day or in the evening, no difference, only the same sex scene over and over...
Immediately after getting up I went to the twins and then it went on. The day doesn't matter.

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Go to the twins.
Ok, I was at the twins house, told them about the dead father, they wanted to look into the mother, and at home I can get Kharo to the park but all I get is sex and more sex, no fight in sight?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes