3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

SenLiam

Nov 6, 2022
Just wondering if there are any Android links? Says its for Android in the description but not finding and links to the latest version.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm not sure I got the name right, but there is this girl's apartment (Emma? 3th row, 1st on the left), where she can get fucked with a strapon and someother stuff. And she always stays the night. You can do 3 things with her.

How? I don't know anymore that was last year I managed that, just visiting them over and over and over and over and over again, and then you get more every time. Sorry to say but the game isn't interesting enough to start over again.

Victoria fingers her, for so far I can see that's sex for lesbians. Hell even Connor fingers her in the end. (Before they say next update, I was hoping this update would show something, unfortunately it didn't show anything new, just the message continue in the next update...)
Lol well I get not getting names right however if it was me to make such "factual" comments I'd make sure the names were right on supplying information. It is Blair whose apartment you can go to. Emma is the name of the girl that was locked up and is now "imprisoned" at Kharoline's place for acting as Lily upon the investigation of why Lily at the start had no identification in the Colony system.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Lol well I get not getting names right however if it was me to make such "factual" comments I'd make sure the names were right on supplying information. It is Blair whose apartment you can go to. Emma is the name of the girl that was locked up and is now "imprisoned" at Kharoline's place for acting as Lily upon the investigation of why Lily at the start had no identification in the Colony system.
Okay sorry, yes you are right...

But then the rest of my story was still correct, completely lunatic that main girl, when she sleeps around so much already, complaining about that one dark colored beauty at the paradiso.

I already deleted the game, because I didn't see any chances after the last time I played last year. All the people were still in continues next update. And the game is too boring to replay it again, that entlessly do the same shit over and over, without being able to see some numbers going up or so...

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Okay sorry, yes you are right...

But then the rest of my story was still correct, completely lunatic that main girl, when she sleeps around so much already, complaining about that one dark colored beauty at the paradiso.

I already deleted the game, because I didn't see any chances after the last time I played last year. All the people were still in continues next update. And the game is too boring to replay it again, that entlessly do the same shit over and over, without being able to see some numbers going up or so...
Yeah I fully agree for a part one to have sidequests be put into limbo so abruptly before even the announcing of the Lily II: Masterplan etc..sandbox triggers were as well a tad tedious...However in the end of the day we have our opinions it's overall the dev's vision on how they want to structure the story they are telling in the game.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Yeah I fully agree for a part one to have sidequests be put into limbo so abruptly before even the announcing of the Lily II: Masterplan etc..sandbox triggers were as well a tad tedious...However in the end of the day we have our opinions it's overall the dev's vision on how they want to structure the story they are telling in the game.
I did like playing it, the first time. I just found it tedious to do it again. Like I replayed The Genesis Order a few times. So I was hoping with this update we would get some further, that was a let down.

We will see...

WhoCares2023

Mar 19, 2023
It seems I can't recruit the Alterians for the search. Lily looked for them once at the park and she commented on them not showing that day. Ever since then this quest does not seem to continue despite dozens of visits to the park. Lily simply relaxes and nothing else happens. This has been going on for 30 ingame days by now.
What am I missing?

Reactions: bogeyparr

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
It seems I can't recruit the Alterians for the search. Lily looked for them once at the park and she commented on them not showing that day. Ever since then this quest does not seem to continue despite dozens of visits to the park. Lily simply relaxes and nothing else happens. This has been going on for 30 ingame days by now.
What am I missing?
I believe you have to advance with Caroline route first and then having Lily to have her first sex with the two Carol's friends first

Reactions: WhoCares2023

spawnofsean

Apr 14, 2021
can someone please help I am stuck with Kharoleine as it says to wait and see what she thinks about seeing were she works but I am at over 300 days and nothing yet tryed to do loads of stuff with her to see if you needed to do so many but still stuck

Reactions: Keyleag

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
When ever we get the next update with real contents in stead of font update or color chance...
1681371139790.png

But there is this picture and I haven't gotten that far yet.
I have no idea how this situation came about or what I have to do.
I always go there to clean the pool, but nothing else is happening there.

Sorry for my English

snoopy04600

Jul 16, 2018
what a shitty game play ... click around...no way to find some content. "Make progress with twins" ...he says..1 minute later in game map.. there is nothing to do in Twin house ...every hour every day every place in map - there is nothing to do.
Why it isn´t possible to give some hints with place and time for new scenes or content.
I`m out!

Reactions: VulgarXrated

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The good: The little blonde girl is cute.

The Bad: Everything else. The core gameplay mechanics are horrible. It's like they're designed to piss off the player.
Are you implying it's the Dev's sandbox and he doesn't want anyone else in it, so he lets his cat use it as a litterbox when he's expecting the other kids are coming over to play? ;)

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes