3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Is Lesbian content unavoidable just like its Sequel? Sorry for the unusual question, am just not into Lesbian stuff.

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Help! I am stuck. I thought I had done everything and needed a new game update but I see there is Lily ll!
I cant get Karloine to the park, I havent got to her place of work, I keep going back to the twins and just get the sex scene. I have tried everytime of day and tried advancing an hour at a time for both Twins and trying to chat with Karoline. Nada. Dont know what scene I am missing. I'm up to day 270 Thanks

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Kharoline's park scene was pretty hard to trigger - twins just kept fucking Lily when I visited them during a daytime. Finished all sidequests but Victoria's. Then one morning (was tuesday if that matters) I was able to visit the twins and the scene triggered.

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
As Requested.
I had stepped away for the game for a while as I was not progressin but cannot recall being able to use the inventory items.:eek::cry:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Found an error too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also have the same-ish issue as Mario Itsathree. Kharoline and twins main quest are empty, even get a non sex scene with the twins, but nothing more.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Found an error too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also have the same-ish issue as Mario Itsathree. Kharoline and twins main quest are empty, even get a non sex scene with the twins, but nothing more.
According to the errorlog/traceback you are playing v1.0 Beta. This bug should be fixed in v1.0 Final. Not sure about the other issue.

Reactions: c3p0

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hia Joker3d ;) Found an error in the 1.0 Final version ;)

The file is there but there are transposed letters in the filename ("mroning" instead of "morning"). If you're familiar with UnRen you can extract the RPA package and correct the filename yourself. If not, you can use the attached bugfix. Copy/move the archive to the root folder (where the .exe is located) and extract it there.

Reactions: Tinus Tushy

D-Leet

Sep 14, 2017
How to trigger the sexscene with a male with Kharoline? I´ve tried to talk to her a thousend times on the couch. Nothing.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Kinetic Novel, 3DCG, Female Protagonist, Virgin, Masturbation, Blowjob, Vaginal Sex, Interracial, Lesbian, Monster, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Prostitution, Sci-fi, Mobile Game
Hi,
I dropped your game a while back because I only play games as a FMC if there is a lesbian only route available.
I see you came out with part 2. Is there still unavoidable dick in your game or did you make it so you can have a pure lesbian playthrough?

Reactions: Shinlaw

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Hi,
I dropped your game a while back because I only play games as a FMC if there is a lesbian only route available.
I see you came out with part 2. Is there still unavoidable dick in your game or did you make it so you can have a pure lesbian playthrough?
I'm sorry to say but you apparently are misunderstanding what Kinetic Novel means.
You have no option to choose anything aside the day some things happen since some sandbox grinding was implemented as well.
Since many players apparently complained about that he made Lily II NOT a kinetic novel.

But sorry, did you honestly expect Joker to change the whole concept, elements and story of THIS game retroactively?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes