3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lily [v1.0 Beta] [Joker 3D] - update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: 0.05 Beta -> v1.0 Beta [41,7 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Lily [v1.0 Beta] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: 0.05 Beta -> v1.0 Beta [41,7 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

dude Joker is already releasing the update when the time comes. I wish you didn't share the links.

• Angry
Reactions: JeffM80 and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
dude Joker is already releasing the update when the time comes. I wish you didn't share the links.
Have you tried reading the OP?

E: If you don't get it. I didn't share anything. This:
Bunny Oral Tip V.png
indicates that it was edited by the thread owner, if it was a mod or uploader it would read "Last edited by a moderator". So they shared it themselves.. I just downloaded it from there.

If you don't believe me ask Joker 3d

Last edited:

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022

View attachment 2536020
indicates that it was edited by the thread owner, if it was a mod or uploader it would read "Last edited by a moderator". So they shared it themselves.. I just downloaded it from there.

I just put a report in to get the update added to Latest games & updates as it was missed.

Reactions: Bob69

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018

View attachment 2536020

Yeah, I updated the thread and posted the new release.

I just put a report in to get the update added to Latest games & updates as it was missed.
And also reported the update, but it takes a while before it's added to the latest updates.

Sincerely
Joker

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lily [v1.0 Beta] [Joker 3D] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 3,07 GB / 203 MB - Lily-1.0-Beta-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 3,07 GB / 197 MB - Lily-1.0-Beta-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,07 GB / 198 MB - Lily-1.0-Beta-mac-crunched.zip
= ~6,6% of the original size, image quality 90+%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I like the design of the main girl, but I'm not really into "alien" stuff so I'm hesitating. Is there a decent amount of scenes with human dudes ?

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Massive download for no story progress I can see, a scene in Joseph's apartment that repeats, a chat with Kharoline and, er, that's it since Autumn, last year.
A huge shame, as this was a very interesting, intriguing story that was progressing nicely, some nicely varied erotic encounters, but now it is black guy (s) and a girlfriend chat. A sign of the times in 2023? Hopefully not.
I don't recommend downloading this V1.0. Wait until the story is updated, but if this is all that's happened in 4 plus months, I think we are in for a long wait.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes