3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Main girl is hot, and there's some nice content in here... but it's a fucking chore to play, it's either super grindy or stuff is way too interconnected so you can only progress one thing based off of another (and it won't mention that)... I ended up having to go through over 100 days in the game and it was so dull jus repeating stuff over and over again.

Other complaint would be that there's 0 choices in this start to finish. You can't even choose if you want to interact with characters or not... might as well make a kinetic novel then and it'd at least cut out all the pointless time wasting.
I started following this because the characters looked interesting, but as I read posts, it seemed like it might play out a lot like "Man of the House", and I just couldn't get through that. Thanks for the confirmation that this is the same style. Still might check it out, but at least I know better what to expect. I know it says "kinetic" but that doesn't always indicate this style of play.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
What on earth is the point in grinding in a kinetic novel?
I think they should have a "puzzle" category for things like this and others where you're always working to the same end, but you have to do certain things in the right order to get there. For a shorter game that requires few achievements to get to the next level, it can be a little more complex; but as games get longer and solutions to get to the end get more convoluted, that just loses me - I do this for amusement, not to unlock the mysteries of the universe. Besides, I already know the answer is "42". ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Just started and the story is a little ridiculous so far.
'Well I didn't know if you are here legally, but I'm going to go ahead and let you enter anyway.'
'But I wont let you have any of the things you have claim checks for.'

e: Oh wait, now she's just randomly checking the doors of businesses like a Sushi place and a camera shop to see if she can sleep.

Dec 15, 2022
Being that this is my first ever experience with gamemaking, I will take good notice of suggestions being done.

So...
  • I'll put a hint system in the next version.
  • Newer versions will become available as 7zip.
And since it's sci-fi / fantasy of course we can travel to the center of the milky way to wear denim shorts on some strange planet. Girls in denim shorts shall remain appropriate any time any place.
Wants some hints?
I loved the game, beautiful graphics, beautiful girls. Even the boys look good.

Maybe let her choose the clothes she wears? Same clothes every day is a little bit much, I would say. (I know lots of extra rendering probably too).

Maybe at the gallery show the videos that you haven't yet, grayed out, or blurred, so you know if you missed anything.

And I love to go travel somewhere else...

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Fair point about the tags. Don't know how to change these. I guess moderators add them. But did mention kinetic novel in the overview as Udayana suggested.
So far I've gotten the Victoria side story to progress however, I'm at a loss for Kharoline as there's no "end of content for this version yet" and just loops getting horny from being at park...also I haven't really tried for progressing with Joseph to see if that adds for more to do on Kharoline..other than that I'm enjoying the update.

Dec 15, 2022
So far I've gotten the Victoria side story to progress however, I'm at a loss for Kharoline as there's no "end of content for this version yet" and just loops getting horny from being at park...also I haven't really tried for progressing with Joseph to see if that adds for more to do on Kharoline..other than that I'm enjoying the update.
If you go to quest menu option on the right, you can see for all the persons if you have done everything. Below in gray something like 'no more in this version', points out you got everything.

But you are right, and probably in common with these kind of games, I like to know if I have everything. There is a gallery where you see the animation, but no indication if you have everything or are missing some. Would be nice to have all the things, but half of them blurred or something, so you know there is still more to get.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
If you go to quest menu option on the right, you can see for all the persons if you have done everything. Below in gray something like 'no more in this version', points out you got everything.

But you are right, and probably in common with these kind of games, I like to know if I have everything. There is a gallery where you see the animation, but no indication if you have everything or are missing some. Would be nice to have all the things, but half of them blurred or something, so you know there is still more to get.
The latest gallery entry wasn't even showing as blurred etc or at all it showed after the park where both girls chose to say "fuck it, our place we'll have sex anyways"

Dec 15, 2022
The latest gallery entry wasn't even showing as blurred etc or at all it showed after the park where both girls chose to say "fuck it, our place we'll have sex anyways"
None of the images in the gallery were blurred, there was one image, and a few scenes later, there were two or more animations. So in the end I didn't know if I had every animation. But in the quests below every person, there was 'no more contents in this update' written. Which for me indicated to save the game, and wait for the next update...

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
None of the images in the gallery were blurred, there was one image, and a few scenes later, there were two or more animations. So in the end I didn't know if I had every animation. But in the quests below every person, there was 'no more contents in this update' written. Which for me indicated to save the game, and wait for the next update...
Okay well still that doesn't really assist for the part I was saying on to how far for Kharoline in this current version to get that no more contents in this update to show up..I just got it now for Victoria..

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Another pointer I discovered...I got the compressed version given hdd getting cluttered and tried to run Unren and I got the result of "cannot locate python.ex" yet I found the file in lib folder under py3windows-x86_64 folder...though at a loss for what needs to be configured for unren to detect python.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Being that I'm in no way a professional game developer, I always try to take good notice of the feedback. Maybe some of you want to reflect on , given the different feedback on the gameplay and the nature of this game. Feel free to (respectfully) share your thoughts.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes