3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That you can't skip lesbian content means one of two things, that the game is lesbian focused, or that you can't skip anything. Since it's a sandbox at a glance it would look like all you'd need to skip the straight content is to not go to the park, or not do the pool job late, or w/e other straight paths there are and then 2 dicks get unavoidably railroaded right on the main female LI's path.
Like I said, game's still hot but it loses all its actual fun for me when I don't get a choice with that crap.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Since it's a sandbox at a glance
That glance clearly did not go towards the tags of the game.

"Time Management" and "Sandbox" are not the same thing.
In essence this game is linear and not sandbox at all.

You can choose when to do something, but not what to do.
Not even the order in what you do can be decided.

Since the player has no choice but to "endure" the lesbian sex and can't skip it it would be more than strange if the player magically can skip hetero content.
As said, that fact is clearly visible in the tags.
If you did not like that fact you should have skipped this game in the first place.

Because nowhere it even is hinted that this game is purely lesbian. So complaining that it in fact isn't is ...

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That glance clearly did not go towards the tags of the game.

"Time Management" and "Sandbox" are not the same thing.
In essence this game is linear and not sandbox at all.

You can choose when to do something, but not what to do.
Not even the order in what you do can be decided.

Since the player has no choice but to "endure" the lesbian sex and can't skip it it would be more than strange if the player magically can skip hetero content.
As said, that fact is clearly visible in the tags.
If you did not like that fact you should have skipped this game in the first place.

Because nowhere it even is hinted that this game is purely lesbian. So complaining that it in fact isn't is ...
I'm allowed to share my opinion here, take that thought police crap and shove it. I knew straight content was going to be unavoidable, I still enjoyed the early lesbian content. Getting to the straight stuff still made the game a lot less enjoyable for me. You felt differently? Cool, me sharing my unenjoyment about it shouldn't impact your enjoyment of the game at all.

I don't mind mindless FMC corruption simulators with lots of straight sex. I love romantic lesbian games. I don't like mixing the two. If I knew it was going to be a slog through a slow burn lesbian romance before a sudden and unavoidable waterfall of dicks then ya, I would have just skipped it.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
You honestly did expect the game to be a "slow burn lesbian romance" for the whole duration?
After seeing in the tags that it very likely won't be?
Seriously?

• Angry
Jun 6, 2022
You honestly did expect the game to be a "slow burn lesbian romance" for the whole duration?
After seeing in the tags that it very likely won't be?
Seriously?
well, to be honest there are several games with this kind of tags where there is a lesbian route, the best example is GGGB, the tags of this site only warn that such content exists, but that content can be avoidable in many games.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Yes.

Both the lesbian and the hetero routes are avoidable in that game. It has WAY more choice than this, which basically is a static novel with no or pseudo-decisions.

For instance you have no choice whether you want to basically prostitute yourself for the twins, only at which day.

Here the lesbian route is not avoidable, what makes anyone think that the hetero route is?

Jun 6, 2022
Yes.

Both the lesbian and the hetero routes are avoidable in that game. It has WAY more choice than this, which basically is a static novel with no or pseudo-decisions.

For instance you have no choice whether you want to basically prostitute yourself for the twins, only at which day.

Here the lesbian route is not avoidable, what makes anyone think that the hetero route is?
I was responding to the topic that you were saying that a game with those tags can't be "lesbian".with a game that has those tags and I could even say "worse" but still had a lesbian route.

but well to be honest, I haven't played this game, I had it in "watching" to play it in the future, I thought things could be different with what the dev said in the past, "some characters can be avoidable".
I read that some people do want dicks in the game and some prefer lesbian. As I said before, it will not be a lesbian only game. Some characters in the game can be avoided: the Jameson's are an example, they will not affect the main story. In the main story there will also be dicks to be conquered, not just human ones...
I know it didn't say that "everyone" was going to be avoidable, but with a game that had started with more lesbian content, that "hope" was generated, well the game is not for me, good luck.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The game does have the lesbian tag.
But it also has the vaginal sex, interracial and group sex tag which obviously can only be heterosexual.
So from the get-go assuming each and every hetero scene could be skipped and this would be a pure lesbian game is wrong on many levels.

Why in the nine hells would a dev/artist take on enormous amounts of work and put very much content into the game that the player can just skip?
For small to medium sized content bits, okay.
But in this case roughly half of the story and many character models would need to change to make this game lesbian only.
That is so much content that it would be easier to make a new game entirely.

Plus at the end of the day this is the game of Joker 3d and obviously is catered towards his desires first- and foremost.
The user can make suggestions, but the dev is under no obligation to actually follow those suggestions.
He more than once said that this game is and will not be a pure lesbian one.

• Angry

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
So from the get-go assuming each and every hetero scene could be skipped and this would be a pure lesbian game is wrong on many levels.
The first rule of downloading from here: Never assume any tags can be skipped. Check comments and ask if unsure. Assume every tag is unavoidable otherwise. I don't understand why anyone would think differently. That's baffling that more than one person is even arguing with you about it.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The first rule of downloading from here: Never assume any tags can be skipped. Check comments and ask if unsure. Assume every tag is unavoidable otherwise. I don't understand why anyone would think differently. That's baffling that more than one person is even arguing with you about it.
Some games have mutually exclusive tags.
Like Romance and Rape.
Or Femdom and Male domination.
Meaning one of those obviously should be skippable in "normal" games.

Here there are no mutually exclusive tags, so assuming the same is ... unwise.

Other games are that open that it can have multiple and completely different paths.
It has been seen in the first few in game days that this is not one of them. The story is more or less fixed and the player can decide at which time and/or on which day one would take a certain action, but none prior to the first dicks were avoidable or had some choice involved.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Nothing about those is mutually exclusive and can exist in the same game as unavoidable content.
So you tend to first date a girl with full romance in a pricey restaurant with a walk through the park and watching of the sunset and afterwards rape her multiple times behind a dumpster?

If a Male is dominant and a female is submissive is the exact opposite of the same female being dominant and the male submissive.

The same person can't realistically be both.

It is either one or the other.
That is the very definition of mutually exclusive.

You obviously are talking about games that have a story where in some sort of flashback is told another story.
More or less a special case as AVN tend to have one protagonist. Relatively rarely "multiple protagonists" that share the overall story.

The part of the post you "wisely" ignored talks about games that actually have choices.
For the record this game has pseudo choices.
You can decide on what day and what time of the day you perform an action, but neither can you decide whether or not you want that action nor in what order you want it to happen.
I don't know why and how this game skirted around the "Kinetic Novel" tag, but it did.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Strange...a notification from a game i cant find on my hdd and search results with conflicting answers. So either i deleted the game because the bad answers were true and i forgot to unwatch it, or the good answers are true and i forgot to download it o_O
Whatever, lets fix this once and for all: Is there a real lesbian route (=all dicks avoidable) or not?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Strange...a notification from a game i cant find on my hdd and search results with conflicting answers. So either i deleted the game because the bad answers were true and i forgot to unwatch it, or the good answers are true and i forgot to download it o_O
Whatever, lets fix this once and for all: Is there a real lesbian route (=all dicks avoidable) or not?
No.
There are a few forced for story progression.

The beginning of the story is fully lesbian.
The further story not.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Too bad. I really dont understand why so many devs ruin their games with unavoidable content...especially since story relevant sex only exists in breeding games...
*unwatch*

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
hi there

I need to create a team for looking for the other girls looks like MC.
But I can't found the mini orgs in the park... someone can help?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes