3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lily [v0.05 Beta fixed] [Joker 3D] crunched

Info: If you already have the previous v0.05 Beta you can try the attached Bugfix.
Copy/move the archive to the "game" subfolder and allow overwrite when asked.

Original / Compressed Size Win: 3,04 GB / 333 MB - Lily-0.05-Beta-fixed-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 3,04 GB / 327 MB - Lily-0.05-Beta-fixed-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,03 GB / 328 MB - Lily-0.05-Beta-fixed-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11% of the original size, image quality 95%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Main girl is hot, and there's some nice content in here... but it's a fucking chore to play, it's either super grindy or stuff is way too interconnected so you can only progress one thing based off of another (and it won't mention that)... I ended up having to go through over 100 days in the game and it was so dull jus repeating stuff over and over again.

Other complaint would be that there's 0 choices in this start to finish. You can't even choose if you want to interact with characters or not... might as well make a kinetic novel then and it'd at least cut out all the pointless time wasting.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Main girl is hot, and there's some nice content in here... but it's a fucking chore to play, it's either super grindy or stuff is way too interconnected so you can only progress one thing based off of another (and it won't mention that)... I ended up having to go through over 100 days in the game and it was so dull jus repeating stuff over and over again.

Other complaint would be that there's 0 choices in this start to finish. You can't even choose if you want to interact with characters or not... might as well make a kinetic novel then and it'd at least cut out all the pointless time wasting.
If you look in the OP it says kinetic novel. Too bad you don't like it, but can't please 'm all I guess.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
If you look in the OP it says kinetic novel. Too bad you don't like it, but can't please 'm all I guess.
I dunno if you just recently added that (as I'm not familiar with how f95 updates that information) but it's not listed on the actual tags of the game (see below) ... but the way the content is accessed was my major complaint, if it was a standard kinetic VN I'd have enjoyed it much more, as the story and scenes are solid but actually getting to them is an unnecessary ballache.

Last edited:
Reactions: crappypoo

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
If you look in the OP it says kinetic novel.
Perhaps it's not visible enough in a spoiler. I guess some players don't read spoilers... not to be spoilt :giggle: It could be mentioned in the presentation text which is below the banner to make things clear.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
I dunno if you just recently added that (as I'm not familiar with how f95 updates that information) but it's not listed on the actual tags of the game (see below).

Fair point about the tags. Don't know how to change these. I guess moderators add them. But did mention kinetic novel in the overview as Udayana suggested.

Reactions: Udayana

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Lily-0.05Beta
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
View attachment 2355623 Exoplast

Thanks, your help is appreciated. :giggle:
Sorry, not Exoplast! :p
Lily [v0.05 Beta Fixed] [Joker 3D] crunched

Info: If you already have the previous v0.05 Beta you can try the attached Bugfix.
Copy/move the archive to the "game" subfolder and allow overwrite when asked.

Original / Compressed Size Win: 3,04 GB / 333 MB - Lily-0.05-Beta-fixed-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 3,04 GB / 327 MB - Lily-0.05-Beta-fixed-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,03 GB / 328 MB - Lily-0.05-Beta-fixed-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11% of the original size, image quality 95%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes