3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Good game. Interesting plot.
Like that the player is told when a quest line is completed for the update.
Personally I wish the main character girl looked older.

Reactions: Udayana and rdmsvg

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
Good game. Interesting plot.
Like that the player is told when a quest line is completed for the update.
Personally I wish the main character girl looked older.
I agree. Heroine would have been made a little older, I would have translated (localized), this VN. I can translate it for myself, but I can't post the translation (on ), for certain reasons.

Jul 20, 2020
Renders look nice, but the whole open world and function that it has in this game just kills it. Sandbox/open worlds are ever rarely done well, they just are rife with grind and random clicking to get something to trigger.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
My issue is I'm at day 200+ by the time I got everything done.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
is the alterians a mandatory quest line to advance the search for the girl? I'm interested in most of the content so far, but not so much this one. the twins is ok cause female, but the ugly dog like pink penis is just a lot...ive fucked the first one, i'm just hoping to not become queen and bang on eleven of these guys.........

• Haha
Reactions: RustyV and Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
is the alterians a mandatory quest line to advance the search for the girl? I'm interested in most of the content so far, but not so much this one. the twins is ok cause female, but the ugly dog like pink penis is just a lot...ive fucked the first one, i'm just hoping to not become queen and bang on eleven of these guys.........
I'm afraid you can't find her without their help.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I'm afraid you can't find her without their help.
Yeah, thanks, i just finished all current content. Hopefully i can drop these guys somehow in the future. Feels douchebagish to do at this point since they found emma for me, but yeah, I've just resorted to allowing me to skip unseen content and just hold control during it. Maybe we can pawn them off on the vampire girl at some point. Maybe she'd be interested in being queen.

• Haha
Reactions: Udayana

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Moving on

I had an issue with my computer and wasn't able to create new images. While waiting for the fix I was able to write new scenes by the way. The issue has already been fixed so I can continue working on every aspect of the game again.

As for the game. I do want to add more game-ish elements. For that I need to change some of the mechanics of the game. I've considered doing this in the current game, but it would probably mean that I have to redo some earlier work and that possibly old saves might not work. That's not what I want.

Being that the story is approaching an important development I feel that I'm at a point that I can safely continue the story in a new game, Lily part II. No worries, it will progress the story, including the side stories. Lily having a solid amount of sex is a condition to progress the story, but with whom will be the player's choice. It can be a lesbian only game if you want to or have no lesbian scenes at all. And you decide the part aliens play in Lily's love life.

I'm now near finishing part I of Lily's story and am very much looking forward to work on part II. I hope you will follow me on her adventures!

Sincerely
Joker

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018

Moving on

I had an issue with my computer and wasn't able to create new images. While waiting for the fix I was able to write new scenes by the way. The issue has already been fixed so I can continue working on every aspect of the game again.

As for the game. I do want to add more game-ish elements. For that I need to change some of the mechanics of the game. I've considered doing this in the current game, but it would probably mean that I have to redo some earlier work and that possibly old saves might not work. That's not what I want.

Being that the story is approaching an important development I feel that I'm at a point that I can safely continue the story in a new game, Lily part II. No worries, it will progress the story, including the side stories. Lily having a solid amount of sex is a condition to progress the story, but with whom will be the player's choice. It can be a lesbian only game if you want to or have no lesbian scenes at all. And you decide the part aliens play in Lily's love life.

I'm now near finishing part I of Lily's story and am very much looking forward to work on part II. I hope you will follow me on her adventures!

Sincerely
Joker
What a strange thing to do. If I intended to post this text on F95 I would have done this myself...

Friar16

Dec 6, 2017
Is there a walkthrough available somewhere? I seem to be stuck on forming a team and also don't have met the man in one of the main screenshots

vulf

Dec 12, 2017
The coolest scenes are those with the Alterians. If they could just be repeatable, like the scenes with Blaire, where you can select the scene that you want, that would be cool. (I know you can see them in the gallery, but it's not quite the same.) I'm also hoping for more scenes with the Alterians.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes