3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Where's this encounter with thr black guys - since the quest log says all completed I've no idea where to click, hate doing aimless clicking

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Hopefully part II will get rid of the shit sandbox. Just tell us a story with choices. Dont make us have to search for content, wait for content to be available, or have watch the same scene 50 time while searching/waiting for content.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Where's this encounter with thr black guys - since the quest log says all completed I've no idea where to click, hate doing aimless clicking
Go along the prostitute GF path until Lily says she wants to try sex with a guy. Then continue the Shota path until they ask you to come to the pool on the weekends. Then arduously skip ahead and do 3 weekend events until Lily skinny dips with the Shota's then when she comes home hooker GF has two black guys in bed to ensure Lily has truly lost any value and respect as a woman :ROFLMAO:

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Yeah, really like this one, loved the MC, it would be even better if it has animations and it was not a kinetic novel, but anyways, I'll keep playing this one and hopefully the next releases by the dev, liked its style!

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
So, just to be sure, this version ends when Lily meets Karen and she invites her to go to the office, right?

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Lily [v1.0 Beta] [Joker 3D] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 3,07 GB / 203 MB - Lily-1.0-Beta-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 3,07 GB / 197 MB - Lily-1.0-Beta-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,07 GB / 198 MB - Lily-1.0-Beta-mac-crunched.zip
= ~6,6% of the original size, image quality 90+%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why can't all compressions be like this? From more than 3Gb to 200Mb... Fuckyeah! Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
What a bullshit story: She sleeps with Kharoline, has sex with Emma, Victoria, wants to fuck Connor and friend, has sex with the twins. But feels guilty when Noelle approaches her.

That and the last time I played this was last year, and I don't see any chances to the story in comparison with last year, but I also see I'm not the only one complaining. But then if we didn't have anything to complain, life would be boring...

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
What a bullshit story: She sleeps with Kharoline, has sex with Emma, Victoria, wants to fuck Connor and friend, has sex with the twins. But feels guilty when Noelle approaches her.

That and the last time I played this was last year, and I don't see any chances to the story in comparison with last year, but I also see I'm not the only one complaining. But then if we didn't have anything to complain, life would be boring...
Incorrect, never has sex with Emma I've played the 0.5 not this version yet but even still all Lily does with Emma is shower, she has sex with Victoria but not yet for Esmeralda...pretty empty info on that part however if there's a scene with Lily and Emma why not direct others on how YOU only were able to get that.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I haven't found any new content either, sad
Only bit I got was going to see the twins and asked them to dig up info on Lily's Stepmother and brief them on the meeting with Karen other than that nothing really able to see for story progression given the dev called this a small update that's suppose to end this game to go into the sequel...which I agree is a tad sad but at least it's continuing unlike other games I've seen reach a pinnacle of a limbo state.

Reactions: RustyV

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Incorrect, never has sex with Emma I've played the 0.5 not this version yet but even still all Lily does with Emma is shower, she has sex with Victoria but not yet for Esmeralda...pretty empty info on that part however if there's a scene with Lily and Emma why not direct others on how YOU only were able to get that.
I'm not sure I got the name right, but there is this girl's apartment (Emma? 3th row, 1st on the left), where she can get fucked with a strapon and someother stuff. And she always stays the night. You can do 3 things with her.

How? I don't know anymore that was last year I managed that, just visiting them over and over and over and over and over again, and then you get more every time. Sorry to say but the game isn't interesting enough to start over again.

Victoria fingers her, for so far I can see that's sex for lesbians. Hell even Connor fingers her in the end. (Before they say next update, I was hoping this update would show something, unfortunately it didn't show anything new, just the message continue in the next update...)

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
I'm not sure I got the name right, but there is this girl's apartment (Emma? 3th row, 1st on the left), where she can get fucked with a strapon and someother stuff. And she always stays the night. You can do 3 things with her.

How? I don't know anymore that was last year I managed that, just visiting them over and over and over and over and over again, and then you get more every time. Sorry to say but the game isn't interesting enough to start over again.

Victoria fingers her, for so far I can see that's sex for lesbians. Hell even Connor fingers her in the end. (Before they say next update, I was hoping this update would show something, unfortunately it didn't show anything new, just the message continue in the next update...)
That's Blair, who you can do four things with.

Reactions: HBKTheIcon69
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes