Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Man this game is soooo gooood!!! I'm nearing the end of day 2, and I'm loving it, there are multiple choices that change the story but it's still a satisfying linear game. When I finish the game, I will definitely rate it 5 stars
Thank you very much, very appreciated. Day 4 will be arriving in a few weeks time so keep an eye out. Doing a very large scene at the moment with a certain Milf that has taken up a lot of my time... probably around 3 weeks work as is over 800 renders with around 20 animations.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I am as well. Were you able to get past it?
At the moment animations are being displayed by me calling image after image with like a 0.5 second pause... that actual animation is over 200 images long so your computer is probably not able to keep up with it. I am purchasing a proper animation software shortly so before the next update all the big animations will be made into a singular file... hopefully this will stop any issues.

Reactions: timpo

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Man this game is soooo gooood!!! I'm nearing the end of day 2, and I'm loving it, there are multiple choices that change the story but it's still a satisfying linear game. When I finish the game, I will definitely rate it 5 stars
Many thanks for the review, really appreciate it and very glad you are enjoying the story so far. Just to let you know, with regards to the domination / Submission stats these can be viewed within the phone... dialogue does change and certain options become available if for instance someone is more submissive that dominate and visa versa.

Also with say Honey, if you waited for her to kiss you on day 2, rather than make the first move, she will want to take the lead in the bedroom and "jump on you" rather than you taking the lead and having more foreplay with her. (I would recommend definitely taking the lead as certainly with her you have a lot more scene to see)... And they are very good, if I do say so myself, being rather a perfectionist, I have had many images rendered and then deleted as they were not to my liking.

The actual walkthrough has been fully integrated for the next update onwards so its added to the game from the very start (Without the need to download an extra file) and you are able to turned off and on at any point during the game via the phone system.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Many thanks for the review, really appreciate it and very glad you are enjoying the story so far. Just to let you know, with regards to the domination / Submission stats these can be viewed within the phone... dialogue does change and certain options become available if for instance someone is more submissive that dominate and visa versa.

Also with say Honey, if you waited for her to kiss you on day 2, rather than make the first move, she will want to take the lead in the bedroom and "jump on you" rather than you taking the lead and having more foreplay with her. (I would recommend definitely taking the lead as certainly with her you have a lot more scene to see)... And they are very good, if I do say so myself, being rather a perfectionist, I have had many images rendered and then deleted as they were not to my liking.

The actual walkthrough has been fully integrated for the next update onwards so its added to the game from the very start (Without the need to download an extra file) and you are able to turned off and on at any point during the game via the phone system.
I understand, I asked this because my favorite scene in the game was the Cum Swap scene where Josie was dominant, but I didn't proceed with that scene in my save because it didn't give Love points.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I understand, I asked this because my favorite scene in the game was the Cum Swap scene where Josie was dominant, but I didn't proceed with that scene in my save because it didn't give Love points.
If you went down that route by Pulling out ( +2 Love for Josie and +5 Dominant) and then you had the next option which gave another +2 Love and +5 Dominant.

Reactions: CainKova
Nov 11, 2018
Game Update - Non Patrons

Just thought I would do a little game update information for non patrons that still may view here and are interested in the current status of the update.

Day 4 is progressing nicely, it's going to be probably just as large as the previous update in regards to the amount of images and animations. I shall list the current standing below.

There is going to be an integrated walkthrough from now on that is accessible to be turned on and off from the mobile that you obtain on at the end of day 1. A new restart will need to be done as I have updated quite a few things from previous days, also added in coding for a replay gallery, that I shall be working on prior to release of new update.

I have around 2-3 different scene's left to complete, these wont have too many more animations however, only individual images so will be quicker than some of the large animations scenes I have done.

CURRENT STATS

Animations: 67
Line of code: 3834

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Post from Patreon and Subscribestar...

Just to inform you all of you are interested in a little spoiler before the release of the next update, there is a few images and messages from me on the Limitless Discord Spoiler channel about a certain juicy spoiler.

If you want to wait then DONT go on it as it could ruin a little secret about a certain family but if you can't wait to check it out Then head over there.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Post from Patreon and Subscribestar...

Just to inform you all of you are interested in a little spoiler before the release of the next update, there is a few images and messages from me on the Limitless Discord Spoiler channel about a certain juicy spoiler.

If you want to wait then DONT go on it as it could ruin a little secret about a certain family but if you can't wait to check it out Then head over there.
I'm onto your reverse psychology games there you sneaky developer you... but I will go to your discord none the less...

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Cr8tive M3dia, will you add a gallery to the game and will the upcoming update have more scenes involving Honey and Libby?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia, will you add a gallery to the game and will the upcoming update have more scenes involving Honey and Libby?
I will be adding an image and replay gallery to the next update yes. There is a scene with Libby at the beginning of the day when she wakes up in our bed, a few different routes and outcomes here depending on how you act.
There is a number of scenes with Honey and 1 intimate scene at hers which is probably the best animated, visual scenes I have done yet.

I don't think you will be disappointed if you after scenes with them two.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
All significant decisions are optional. You can choose to pursue or not pursue any woman that you encounter, obviously it's more beneficial to the MC to pursue all, but you don't have to.

In intimate situations with a LI, you can choose to pull out or cum inside (resulting in pregnancy (As yes our MC does shoot and score every time - this will be explained the reason behind later on, but you can probably guess what causes this to happen all the time))

There is currently at the time of me writing this only 1 female LI (If you choose to pursue her) that is Bi-sexual, you can turn others to becoming Bi if you so wish, but you don't have to... also the LI's that are Bi, will not do anything without the MC being there.. so you don't have to ever worry about walking in on them doing things with each other when your not there.

With the pic there.... of Josie, you get to have some fun with her in the store and can impregnate her on day 2. (Some parts of this scene I have altered and removed in the next update as I put variables in the code there for scenes later on but it was causing controversy so they will be removed.

No LI's will ever be shared with any other Male.. like i said you can have threesomes with certain LI's (Rita and Naomi) if Rita has been corrupted enough... but nothing will happen between them unless you are present, same goes for your Sister/Room-mate.
wish more devs would give clear answers like this

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
** Update Information **

New update will hopefully be released to Subscribers in around 2 weeks and then to public around a week or so after that. Update is another big one, around 2700 renders, including over 90 animations. A restart will unfortunately have to be done, as I have change quite a bit of coding on the front end, to enable me to include an image gallery and replay gallery, as well as a built in walkthrough, that is enabled at the very beginning of the game and then can be turned off and on via the in-game phone system, once the phone is obtained at the phone store.

A few more additionally tags will be added to the game, once released which I'm sure people will enjoy (Sorry, not you NTR lovers.. you will have to keep dreaming (But will never happen))

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
** Update Information **

New update will hopefully be released to Subscribers in around 2 weeks and then to public around a week or so after that. Update is another big one, around 2700 renders, including over 90 animations. A restart will unfortunately have to be done, as I have change quite a bit of coding on the front end, to enable me to include an image gallery and replay gallery, as well as a built in walkthrough, that is enabled at the very beginning of the game and then can be turned off and on via the in-game phone system, once the phone is obtained at the phone store.

A few more additionally tags will be added to the game, once released which I'm sure people will enjoy (Sorry, not you NTR lovers.. you will have to keep dreaming (But will never happen))
No ntr ?? Very nice!!.
Hail harem games!

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes