Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Wait for an update!!
:love: (y):rolleyes:
Update has been completed and has been proof read (Thanks to BTLD) from the very beginning, with grammar alterations made. A few changes have been made as if not on bisexual route it was showing Rita and Naomi kissing when they shouldn't, if not on that route. A few stats scores have been changes also as it was a bit more generous to Bi route, rather than straight route if you play that route.

I'm just creating the galleries from both images and replay and then can go out to my Tier 4 beta tester, around the beginning to middle of next week.

A few of the larger animations have been converted to .webm proper animations which BTLD says runs a lot smoother, I may have a few more to convert once I go through all routes again.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Day 4 update has been completed. At the moment it is being Beta tested by my Tier 4 Patreon members and will be fully released in a few days as non beta to them and then every few days afterwards to descending tiers.

It will likely be released to public in around a week to week and a half's time.

Update Information:

New day 4 renders: 2638
Animations: 101
Lines of code: 6643

Brand new built in walkthrough (Accessible from start and then editable from phone system)
Separate Image Gallery
Separate Replay Gallery

Other changes:
New improved animation for Meadow on Day 1
New improved animation for Rita on Day 2
A number of larger animations converted to .webm
Full proof-reading of the whole game re-done from very start (Courtesy of BTLD)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Public Release in 2 days time....
I have already started working on Day 5. First scene has all be written out, and over 250 images created for it so far (170 are for a single animation however, which is gooooooood)

Make sure you make the right choice on day 4 morning scene, this will have an impact on what scene you will see on day 5 (Follow walkthrough and you will be fine)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Hey guys
Do you know some easy way to get rid of these side images on text box? :(
The only way you could probably do it, is editing the script file and removing the (image = *name*) code that is for every character.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
The only way you could probably do it, is editing the script file and removing the (image = *name*) code that is for every character.
Easier to override screen say.

FYI, barely tested. Also includes a half-assed modified textbox image. To uninstall the 'mod' simply delete the sidelessMod folder from /game.

Download
Download (until 2022-06-11)

SHA256:
8b3a933c0a964db7f795ea4ff74c5a761ff8fa38a811df2ce84cb30ca4cc5ab6 limitless-sidelessMod.zip

• Red Heart
Reactions: Andarilho

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Day 4 has been released to public.... PLEASE START A FRESH GAME. Many changes have had to be made on the front end in order to allow the Image and Replay gallery to work. If you don't start a fresh game it will not work correctly and could possibly crash. This should be the very last time you will have to restart the game as everything should be in place now for future updates.

Jan 7, 2022
Day 4 has been released to public.... PLEASE START A FRESH GAME. Many changes have had to be made on the front end in order to allow the Image and Replay gallery to work. If you don't start a fresh game it will not work correctly and could possibly crash. This should be the very last time you will have to restart the game as everything should be in place now for future updates.
If I'm a player who's never bothered with the galleries in any game, can I continue with an old save and be good to go?

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
since it has an incest tag I would like to know what kind of incest there is in the game?
Well you choose the relationships at the beginning of the game with 3 women. 1 of them we meet on day 2 and well depending on your choices, things could happen between you both. Doesn't have to, as its your choice, but it can do. Later on in the game the other 2 women will come into play as well.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Well you choose the relationships at the beginning of the game with 3 women. 1 of them we meet on day 2 and well depending on your choices, things could happen between you both. Doesn't have to, as its your choice, but it can do. Later on in the game the other 2 women will come into play as well.
thanks

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes