BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Should you not want any relationship there is no point in playing. MC is not a berren loner in this.
The game will have MC meet and greet babes and choose at least one babe to adventure with.
Games with menial boring run of the mill repetitive tasks are not the focus of this forum.
I have not once said I don't want any relationships, I clearly asked if every girl in the game has to be a romance option.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
No worries. Obviously there is more content for pursuing all females, but there are other scenes that you can see if not on someones route but on someone elses... E.g Rita / Naomi Threesome, or just Rita on her own, or just Naomi on her own.
I appreciate your feedback, Just finished downloading and look forward to giving it a try (y)

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
A question.
Will it be possible to get with naughty with Meadow after she's no longer pregnant without banging her while she IS pregnant?
While i have huge preggo fetish, it's an extreme turnoff if it's some other dude's kid, but judging by the dev's avatar i'm guessing i will be missing a pretty big chunk of scenes.
Haven't played it yet, i just like to be fully prepared before i get into something :LOL:
Since you haven’t played it you may want to know that she is doing a surrogacy carry for her brother or sister, forget the specifics. But it means she wasn’t, like, knocked up by some random guy who left her or her husband and now she’s preggo and cheating or anything. So, while she is carrying another man’s baby, she isn’t “carrying another man’s baby,” if you know what I mean. Not sure if that will alter your view on the first encounter with her but I thought it worth letting you know if you want.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. you should not hold your breath ... dev did some tricks with this one already:

from the looks of it, the files are (quality vs size) optimized quite well tbh

Can't get it below 50% in size, the optimization in original is good.

Results... done with default Medium Quality Setting in YAC
Original folder size: 1.1GB (1.1GB packed)
Repack folder size: 838MB (712MB packed, duplicate files deleted also)

p.s. there are some duplicate PNG images... if you delete those and edit the script to use WebP, you could save about ~11MB :p

I'm waiting for the compressed version and I'll start playing. :love:

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Well .. you should not hold your breath ... dev did some tricks with this one already:

p.s. there are some duplicate PNG images... if you delete those and edit the script to use WebP, you could save about ~11MB :p
Some them duplicate images are needed for the image and replay gallery... and the way they work with the coding it doesn't work properly with .webm images for some reason, so had to put them as .png

Cheers for the compression :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some of us were really smitten with your previous stellar compression of a little over 600MB.
Guess when you put this update out, you really beefed up the scenes. Marvellous!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

So it's probably better to download the game without waiting for compressed, thanks

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Some of us were really smitten with your previous stellar compression of a little over 600MB.
Guess when you put this update out, you really beefed up the scenes. Marvellous!
Well there was over 2600+ images added and the image and replay gallery which was around 140mb on its own. I do try and get it down the best I can, the software I use to convert it is very good I must say.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Since you haven’t played it you may want to know that she is doing a surrogacy carry for her brother or sister, forget the specifics. But it means she wasn’t, like, knocked up by some random guy who left her or her husband and now she’s preggo and cheating or anything. So, while she is carrying another man’s baby, she isn’t “carrying another man’s baby,” if you know what I mean. Not sure if that will alter your view on the first encounter with her but I thought it worth letting you know if you want.
I already did my research on that. I got a paranoia i have to search game thread on topics i like/dislike before i start playing.
I blame games with "surprise factors" for that :D

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
is there an unlock galley i started a new game followed the walkthrough more then half the gallery is locked

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
is there an unlock galley i started a new game followed the walkthrough more then half the gallery is locked
The images that are locked are most likely on different paths... Say Rita's path but no Naomi... not finishing inside Rita on day3.

As I've mentioned before, the unlock gallery file is only available to my members only as a little perk to them for subscribing. Chances are this won't remain members only, but it won't be release by myself.

Reactions: natsu36

Moobles

Apr 8, 2019
Does anyone know if the fresh restart was needed for this latest release or is that an old message?

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes