Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Just curious if anyone else has this problem: playing on android and game crashes/closes during 3some with Naomi and Rita...Rita just orgasmed and MC just laid down into her but game closes before the next scene (text is narration about how Naomi is enjoying things maybe too much).

Happens same place every time (except once where it progressed 1 "click" further before closing)

Reactions: Keefemo

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
I'm not sure why, it works fine with my copy
I've clicked it multiple times, it's always hidden it

What are you playing it on PC, Mac or Andriod

I'm on PC
I'm on PC and I had this same problem previously. Never made a big deal out of it since it's just an annoyance in an otherwise fine game.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Is the corruption the good kind as in moral degeneration where we see changes in the way they talk, behave, dress based on their corruption or is it the shitty kind where we are just collecting points to unlock sex scenes?
How is the corruption? are we actually corrupting the girls into sluts or are we stuck grinding "love" points for boring romance shit just to get into their pants?
So based on your first post and your analogous post down that explaining what could be the crude version of first one and the real question you wanted to asks.
You consider shitty kind of corruption when girls aren't turned into sluts, and also where corruption serves as a fuel for romance/love (which you consider boring) without turning them into the sluts. Contrary to above as a good kind.
Leaving aside your morally degenerate view of corruption, do you actually know the definition of "slut"? If yes then didn't the tags or preview gave you your answer? Or you just wanted to be a dick?
We don't have any problems with you getting over by parading your li's & turning them into sluts but stop ridiculing others preferences.

Moobles

Apr 8, 2019
Thanks for the update. Still loving the game. Just a couple of thoughts...

We're getting more and more LI's. How many are too many? If we end up with 10 or 15, we're just going to be going girl to girl for a quick fuck, which would get old fast and not have much room for character or story development (including our mc). I mean you seem to be making it work so far, but it's not going to get any easier.

Secondly, I'm impressed with most of your animations. The sex scenes are most definitely improved by them. However, I really can't see the point in animating walking to the shop from the car, or the driving scenes, or even the chick walking into the changing room. It just seems like the animating takes valuable dev time right, so why spend it on a scene that doesn't really gain you anything. I'd think you prioritise, say a good kiss or a sex scene. You could put multiple small animations into one sex scene and get rid of walking (a bit jankily) to the shop or pulling out of the side street to follow the chick.

Anyway, thats my tuppenceworth. Feel free to totally ignore me

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Just started this one up and got a shock from seeing the mc looking like me. Long hair beard and all, just needs some grey at the temples then i'd have to accuse the artist of stalking me. :)

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I like being able to define relationships. I defined the 'landlord' as Non-Entity, for this restart. Can't recall what I called him first time, but it was less flattering then that, I recall that.

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Hi!

A compressed version would be nice! ;)
Check back around 2 pages ago and there is a compressed version... It's not that much smaller to be honest, maybe around 200mb smaller as I have already done quite a bit to get the size down. Full size with all .png images not .webp would be around 17GB.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Thanks for the update. Still loving the game. Just a couple of thoughts...

We're getting more and more LI's. How many are too many? If we end up with 10 or 15, we're just going to be going girl to girl for a quick fuck, which would get old fast and not have much room for character or story development (including our mc). I mean you seem to be making it work so far, but it's not going to get any easier.

Secondly, I'm impressed with most of your animations. The sex scenes are most definitely improved by them. However, I really can't see the point in animating walking to the shop from the car, or the driving scenes, or even the chick walking into the changing room. It just seems like the animating takes valuable dev time right, so why spend it on a scene that doesn't really gain you anything. I'd think you prioritise, say a good kiss or a sex scene. You could put multiple small animations into one sex scene and get rid of walking (a bit jankily) to the shop or pulling out of the side street to follow the chick.

Anyway, thats my tuppenceworth. Feel free to totally ignore me
I will never ignore comments and suggestions, at the end of the day, yes I am making a game that I wish to make but am always open to peoples ideas and views on things. I'm completely new to all of this, and am learning as I go.. maybe I could have started with a smaller project but where is the fun in that.

Other than the LI's we have come across so far, there is only 1 more I shall be adding to the game, which we will meet in the next update. After this there will be no more added, as if on everyone's route yes we will have a major household... but it will come a point in which we will choose who we meet up with at certain "free" moments (unless you have secret access possibly... to be able to meet with all (I shall be looking into something like this to offer to members as a little perk))

With regards to the animations, I admit I do love a good animation... however when I finally got my decent PC I wanted to make this game more a film rather than jumping from scene to scene.... something different to that of other games. For example the walking towards the car garage and seeing our reflection in the mirrored door... it looks quite impressive and with my system doesn't take too long to create. The animations that take a long time are mainly the sex scenes as they are inside with light reflections all over the place, which can take me around 15-20 mins per image and when you have an animation that is over 170 images and sometimes I am doing this twice depending on the dominance/submission stats this can take a while.

I am trying my best to cut them down a bit without changing my vision of how I want the game to look.

Keefemo

Jan 26, 2021
Just curious if anyone else has this problem: playing on android and game crashes/closes during 3some with Naomi and Rita...Rita just orgasmed and MC just laid down into her but game closes before the next scene (text is narration about how Naomi is enjoying things maybe too much).

Happens same place every time (except once where it progressed 1 "click" further before closing)
Same.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I got it sorted. I deleted the game and reinstalled...ran a little slow for a couple scenes, but then it was fine.
Unfortunately when it comes to Android, I cannot help as cannot test run it at all.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Easier to override screen say.

FYI, barely tested. Also includes a half-assed modified textbox image. To uninstall the 'mod' simply delete the sidelessMod folder from /game.

Download
Download (until 2022-06-11)

SHA256:
8b3a933c0a964db7f795ea4ff74c5a761ff8fa38a811df2ce84cb30ca4cc5ab6 limitless-sidelessMod.zip
Thank you for this mod my friend!

• Hey there
Reactions: gojira667

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
if I want the full "incest" history what hould I name everyone?
Landlady - Mum
She calls you - Son

Young Female (Roommate) - Sister
She calls you - Brother
Age - Your Preference (All females in game are over the age of 18 ;) (default 18))

Older Female (Roommate) - Sister
She calls you - Brother

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes