Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
@Cr8tive M3dia
Is the gallery bugged? I tried unlocking Lateshya's first image and nothing happened. Then I tried ignoring everyone but Lateshya but the image still doesn't unlock

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
@Cr8tive M3dia
Is the gallery bugged? I tried unlocking Lateshya's first image and nothing happened. Then I tried ignoring everyone but Lateshya but the image still doesn't unlock
I'll take a look when I'm back home... if it is I'll post the code in here to type into console to open it.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Really enjoyed the game. Good thing that pregnancy is integrated in the story flow from the very beginning.

Would be nice if the gallery had full scene replay (rather than just images).

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Really enjoyed the game. Good thing that pregnancy is integrated in the story flow from the very beginning.

Would be nice if the gallery had full scene replay (rather than just images).
There is 2 galleries, 1 for just images and 1 for scene replays.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to Day 4:
It's a shame having to start again, I hope that this really is the last time; IMO much of the time games require a new start without any actual content changes to the older parts, it could have been avoided if the dev knew Renpy better. I guess it's handy as a recap of what happened though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Finished playing this just now and I have a few things to say.

The dialogue and the choices are not very well done. The characters explain everything they do and say so extensively that it ends up sounding unnatural and generic, and I don't think that's a good thing in a game you're supposed to romance characters and enjoy their personality. The MC also has very little sway in his behavior, and there's no noticeable focus of the story on the path you choose. Choosing to check out Dion's sister in front of him, for example, makes the MC super apologetic and submissive, both things the player that chose that option would never be when confronted. I find men performing cunnilingus/anilingus a huge turn off and even on the dominant path avoiding it was never an option. Of course, this is just day 4 and that kind of thing takes time so I hope the Dev will work on making characters personalities more noticeably dominant/submissive/lusty/in love in the future, in scenes not yet in and also expanding those already added, as opposed to this generic "I love you forever" way everyone acts in.

Another issue: animations. I'm a big animation hater and I think they're unnecessary to make a good game, as you can make a sex scene better through your words than an animation ever could, so my opinion on them is negative to begin with but this game takes that a step forward. There are walking animations, going down the stairs animations, approaching to hug/kiss animations(and those are particularly bad), driving around the neighborhood animations, there's even a "raising arm to greet" animation and they don't look good. Those are VERY unnecessary and all they do is bloat the game size without adding anything. If an animation can be replaced by two or three still renders without losing anything, it should.

All that said, the game is fun. Many LIs, a quick, no bullshit pace and a very intertwined cast (which might mean planned writing, a good sign). We haven't seen a lot of interaction of the NZT plot with the sex part of the game (How did someone on NZT not notice all the flags that the other twin was raising?) despite the fact that that dialogue can only happen with a lot of suspension of disbelief pheromones. Looking forward to future versions!

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Reactions to Day 4:
It's a shame having to start again, I hope that this really is the last time; IMO much of the time games require a new start without any actual content changes to the older parts, it could have been avoided if the dev knew Renpy better. I guess it's handy as a recap of what happened though.
I'll get onto the typo's, many thanks for that... I have sorted some already but will go back over the list you have given and check them out.

Yes If I knew renpy better and in fact had done a game previous to this, I would have set the whole thing up from the very beginning, but alas, I am learning as I go... same with Daz as well. The main reasons for the restart was a) the new galleries, which yes if I thought about this from the beginning this wouldn't have needed to be implemented at this late stage. b) The built in walkthrough, its so much easier for me to now be able to add in the details for the walkthrough while I'm creating the next day, rather than go back over what I have already done and create a new file for people to download separate. I don't want for people to have to wait for someone else to create a walkthrough, when I am perfectly capable of making one myself, that can be access straight away.

If you did finish inside Honey, and checked her bio within the phone, you may seen what has happened. We will find out more later in the game as to the full extent of these pills and what they can do. It's going to be a very interesting conversation in 9 months time :LOL: .

Well it seems at thought you have fully looked through the new update, I hope this means you enjoyed it :)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Finished playing this just now and I have a few things to say.

The dialogue and the choices are not very well done. The characters explain everything they do and say so extensively that it ends up sounding unnatural and generic, and I don't think that's a good thing in a game you're supposed to romance characters and enjoy their personality. The MC also has very little sway in his behavior, and there's no noticeable focus of the story on the path you choose. Choosing to check out Dion's sister in front of him, for example, makes the MC super apologetic and submissive, both things the player that chose that option would never be when confronted. I find men performing cunnilingus/anilingus a huge turn off and even on the dominant path avoiding it was never an option. Of course, this is just day 4 and that kind of thing takes time so I hope the Dev will work on making characters personalities more noticeably dominant/submissive/lusty/in love in the future, in scenes not yet in and also expanding those already added, as opposed to this generic "I love you forever" way everyone acts in.

Another issue: animations. I'm a big animation hater and I think they're unnecessary to make a good game, as you can make a sex scene better through your words than an animation ever could, so my opinion on them is negative to begin with but this game takes that a step forward. There are walking animations, going down the stairs animations, approaching to hug/kiss animations(and those are particularly bad), driving around the neighborhood animations, there's even a "raising arm to greet" animation and they don't look good. Those are VERY unnecessary and all they do is bloat the game size without adding anything. If an animation can be replaced by two or three still renders without losing anything, it should.

All that said, the game is fun. Many LIs, a quick, no bullshit pace and a very intertwined cast (which might mean planned writing, a good sign). We haven't seen a lot of interaction of the NZT plot with the sex part of the game (How did someone on NZT not notice all the flags that the other twin was raising?) despite the fact that that dialogue can only happen with a lot of suspension of disbelief pheromones. Looking forward to future versions!
Thank you for the comments, I shall take on board what you have mentioned... you are correct in the way people act, there are a few instances where different dialogue does appear if character are say more submissive or dominant.. but this could be expanded more.

Animation side of things, this is a little like marmite I suppose.. you either love them or hate them. Myself I have made this game and will continue to make it as a 'Film' rather than just jumping from scene to scene as I would prefer to see more of this in games, rather than just one scene and then a completely different scene. Yes you could argue this would speed up production, however I don't think I am lacking in the quantity of an update to the speed it is released, especially since I am a one man band doing this in my spare time.

With the twin aspect, this was a little sketch I saw on tiktok one time where a BF slaps the wrong twins sister butt and I just thought.. I know the perfect female for this to happen with and then thought it would be funny if the MC went a bit further and fully had sex with the other twin before realising.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The description says something about magic pills, are we talking about literally or figuratively?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Dang it just as things were getting good with Mary the update has to end. If MC had stayed at their house much longer he may have had a 4 some with Mary and the twins with Steve cleaning up all the messes MC made. Dev please hurry with next update and make sure there is MORE of Mary in it.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Dang it just as things were getting good with Mary the update has to end. If MC had stayed at their house much longer he may have had a 4 some with Mary and the twins with Steve cleaning up all the messes MC made. Dev please hurry with next update and make sure there is MORE of Mary in it.
Have to keep you wanting more don't I. Next update is already being worked on, 500 renders done already and not past the 1st scene yet. Gonna be a big one again.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Have to keep you wanting more don't I. Next update is already being worked on, 500 renders done already and not past the 1st scene yet. Gonna be a big one again.
Just don't make us wait too dang long. And thanks for an enjoyable game. Only thing that bothers me (being a game I can over look it) are the 2 twins. They both look like they are 12.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quiboune
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes