Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I finished the game.It took me 4 hours and a half.
Awesome game.The big sister as always is adorable.
So far I really like Honey,Rita and Lateshya.Reminds me a little of another mother Honey and her daughter Charmane.
And to some extent Jade,Rebecca and Kira.
The twins are really a little minx.
I hope we can beat the shit out of Mike for what he did to Libby.
BTW how I can see the stats for more than 10 characters?I can't see Honey,Lucy etc.
On the right side of the phone if you hover over it there should be a little icon appear that you can press... not the most easiest thing to find I know.
Good to hear you liked it, didn't realise there was over 4 hours of content, that's good for just 3 release after initial I guess.

Reactions: haooni

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
On the right side of the phone if you hover over it there should be a little icon appear that you can press... not the most easiest thing to find I know.
Good to hear you liked it, didn't realise there was over 4 hours of content, that's good for just 3 release after initial I guess.
Thanks.No idea that I should hover over the phone and the arrow will apeear:)
Well
first save-23:59
last save-04:30
So at least for me is around 4 hours and a half.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I did everything the renpy replay fuction instructed me to do with a label for each scene I wanted to replay and then had the renpy.end.replay() added all correctly for the end of the scene... I suppose it was changing it from a textbutton to an imagebutton, that was also able to be locked before it was unlocked caused the issue and not being a coding guru, I just couldn't get it to work correctly.

So I decided to use my software that I had and create the whole animation from it as a singular image which was a lot easier for me to do.
Mmm, that isn't nearly as good as a proper replay though. I replaced the first button in Josie's scene gallery with one using the proper replay mechanic, I commented it so it should be easy to understand to change the rest to but feel free to message me if there's anything you don't.
Note that this is just the screen and the call to renpy.end_replay would still need adding to the scene or the 'replay' would just carry on until the end of the game unless the player manually ends it.

Reactions: gojira667

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Why I did greatly enjoy the new update, I can't help but feel bad for poor Steve... not only taking both his daughters' cherries but also very likely turning him into a cuck in the future. It feels undeserved and makes me feel like a douche.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Why I did greatly enjoy the new update, I can't help but feel bad for poor Steve... not only taking both his daughters' cherries but also very likely turning him into a cuck in the future. It feels undeserved and makes me feel like a douche.
You don't have to go after Mary if you don't want to. hahaha... Like that is ever going to happen!!

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
You don't have to go after Mary if you don't want to. hahaha... Like that is ever going to happen!!
Oh, I totally will, don't you worry. :cool:
It's just, I'd feel better if, for example, he happens to have an affair with the cleaning lady himself. Or he can't perform (anymore) himself due to an accident or something, and is cool with you banging his wife. Heck, his daughters might even the result of an IVF from an anonymous donor, turning out them being MC's half-sisters...

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
It's just, I'd feel better if, for example, he happens to have an affair with the cleaning lady himself. Or he can't perform (anymore) himself due to an accident or something, and is cool with you banging his wife. Heck, his daughters might even the result of an IVF from an anonymous donor, turning out them being MC's half-sisters...
Man that would be next level incest going on there, and since our MC is only 22 and they are 100% 18 or older, I don't believe the math would add up... I haven't got that kind of twist scheduled, but wow that would be a brain scratcher.

Reactions: The Grifter

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Man that would be next level incest going on there, and since our MC is only 22 and they are 100% 18 or older, I don't believe the math would add up... I haven't got that kind of twist scheduled, but wow that would be a brain scratcher.
Yep, that's exactly why I was going with half-sisters, not daughters. Who knows, the donor could be the asshat who married our mo... uh landlady and kicked Libby and the MC out. Imagine the potential for drama there... next level, spanish daily soap! ;)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Yep, that's exactly why I was going with half-sisters, not daughters. Who knows, the donor could be the asshat who married our mo... uh landlady and kicked Libby and the MC out. Imagine the potential for drama there... next level, spanish daily soap! ;)
Haha, that would create quite an atmosphere when we returned to our home town with them by our side... Alas this is not what I have planned.... but we will have some juicy drama happening, don't you worry about that :)

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Why mc turning his head frequently on animation where he driving to Steve's house ??? I don't like it!! No accident!!

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Is there a new scene with Meadow? Because I only get the first one at the beginning and also it doesn't appear unlock in the gallery
Is there a way to unlock the full gallery? Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Is there a new scene with Meadow? Because I only get the first one at the beginning and also it doesn't appear unlock in the gallery
Is there a way to unlock the full gallery? Cr8tive M3dia
There isn't a new scene, just a new animation with her that I've added to the sex scene at the beginning. As for the gallery unlock, I have created one for my patreons as a little bonus for them so obviously can't publish this here myself as it's a little extra for them.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I agree always feel alitle bad when the guy whos wife/gf your stealing seems like a decent dude still going to do it though

• Haha
Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes