JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
... and they are 100% 18 or older, ...

Though in all honesty it is a little weird that the MC couldn't tell the twins apart, especially with the pills that ought to heighten awareness. I mean, with the pills he might have even been able to notices a difference in their smell. Even if he were to assume she had gotten nipple piercings in the last day or two that wouldn't explain the missing clit piercing or the sudden appearance of a landing strip. But then again, I really liked the scene, so my suspension of disbelief just had to work a little harder. It's all good.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The game requires you to improve your relationship with the girls. I have zero Lucy stats, Josie has four luster points. And the game informs me that these are my two girlfriends. I've never picked them a little illogically, have I?

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
The game requires you to improve your relationship with the girls. I have zero Lucy stats, Josie has four luster points. And the game informs me that these are my two girlfriends. I've never picked them a little illogically, have I?
When you say the game informs you they are your girlfriends how do you mean? Are you just going from the stats page or the dialogue in game?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
When you say the game informs you they are your girlfriends how do you mean? Are you just going from the stats page or the dialogue in game?
In-game dialogue and stats do not match my in-game selection ?

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can't please everyone.. basically we discover later that the sisters dared each other, hence why one has nipple piercings the other clit piercing. Some people like them, some don't, some like tattoos, some don't... I am trying to get a mixture of different characters in there, not only looks, but also by personality.

Unfortunately I wouldn't look at doing a version with and without... because next would be can you do a version removing the tattoos from Amber, and so forth... maybe a quick ctrl to skip the bits with the tonguing.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022

Though in all honesty it is a little weird that the MC couldn't tell the twins apart, especially with the pills that ought to heighten awareness. I mean, with the pills he might have even been able to notices a difference in their smell. Even if he were to assume she had gotten nipple piercings in the last day or two that wouldn't explain the missing clit piercing or the sudden appearance of a landing strip. But then again, I really liked the scene, so my suspension of disbelief just had to work a little harder. It's all good.
Maybe the fact that his brain was lacking blood pressure could explain it?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Does the gallery work correctly? I understand that some scenes will not open because of story choices, but I am not getting other scenes/pictures unlocked for which I have done in the game.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Does the gallery work correctly? I understand that some scenes will not open because of story choices, but I am not getting other scenes/pictures unlocked for which I have done in the game.
There is one I believe that is no working correctly.... For Lateshya.
If you open up the console and copy and paste in the following it will open it:
persistent.unlock_169 = True

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
regarding the dion scene i forgot how it works. will we have the option to bang the same girl without him. or is it a threesome only option with that girl or not at all?

also is the stripper (or whatever she is gonna be) the only girl that's a one time deal or will there be more?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
regarding the dion scene i forgot how it works. will we have the option to bang the same girl without him. or is it a threesome only option with that girl or not at all?

also is the stripper (or whatever she is gonna be) the only girl that's a one time deal or will there be more?
It will be an optional threesome only with Dion and the stripper. (Who is not and will never be a LI) you don't have to participate as won't have any effect on story and you will not see anything if you don't wish too.
She will be the only 1 with this option, no other situation is planned and is a 1 time thing.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The point is, Mc hasn't picked these two girls anywhere and the statistics don't match. Even so, Mc says they are his two Lucy and Josie girls. That needs to be corrected.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
The point is, Mc hasn't picked these two girls anywhere and the statistics don't match. Even so, Mc says they are his two Lucy and Josie girls. That needs to be corrected.
I shall look into it..did you have the scene with Lucy in the bathroom at all and then the scene with Josie in the bedroom or not?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
You would only have got to the scene if your relationship with Josie = True, so you must have done something in the convenience store on day 3 to warrant that... I have since changed it to Lucy relationship = True, so you would have to have gone down Lucy's route, meaning you would be with both of them to get this scene.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Umm.
What about compressed version?
And what kind incest of that? M/S or B/S

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Umm.
What about compressed version?
And what kind incest of that? M/S or B/S
Compressed version is only very slightly smaller, as I have done as much as I could to get size down... you may save around 100mb but for lesser quality images.
Incest wise you choose the relationships at the beginning but atm only a little B/S currently.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes