Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
You have way, way too much code/dialog duplication with your doubled menu entries. It's a good way introduce bugs and inconsistencies. A better method is to customize the screen and pass in the walkthrough text additions as seen is some wt-mods.
E.G. Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda] (unrpa the mod - ShaddyMod.rpy - custom choice screen). That one is a bit more complicated in that Shaddy's also numbering the items and allowing them to be selected with the corresponding number key. The important part is the "{pre}{caption}{post}".format() bit. This is how Shaddy is transforming the menu entries depending on whether the wt-var is enabled or not. Again, same menu entry, same code path and no additional code/dialog duplication.

Example, this (with bug on first non-wt):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Becomes this (also fixed):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This allows for much cleaner code that is easier to fix and maintain.
Believe me, I'm know I have done things within my coding that someone with a much better knowledge of renpy and coding would have done completely differently, to streamline how everything works/runs and looks, but I am not experienced enough to do it. I am basically learning as I go, with both renpy and Daz I will add.

They way you have set it out, certainly would make for less possible mistakes and bugs.. but with a lack of knowledge its a little beyond my capabilities.. it would probably end up making more errors.

I am now changing how I set it out... still not as well done as your one above, but will make for less potential mistakes.

Reactions: Punto

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Believe me, I'm know I have done things within my coding that someone with a much better knowledge of renpy and coding would have done completely differently, to streamline how everything works/runs and looks, but I am not experienced enough to do it. I am basically learning as I go, with both renpy and Daz I will add.

They way you have set it out, certainly would make for less possible mistakes and bugs.. but with a lack of knowledge its a little beyond my capabilities.. it would probably end up making more errors.

I am now changing how I set it out... still not as well done as your one above, but will make for less potential mistakes.
It's really easy to do, and is a much better way of doing it. I was thinking of suggesting you do the same myself. If you need help with anything you can message me, I'm happy to help devs improve their Renpy skills.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
It's really easy to do, and is a much better way of doing it. I was thinking of suggesting you do the same myself. If you need help with anything you can message me, I'm happy to help devs improve their Renpy skills.
I shall certainly take you up on the matter. I'm away from my pc at the moment, but I'll send you a message tomorrow if that's alright and see if you can assist me. Any way in which I can improve the game at all, I'm all for.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I started a new game and just received this error. It happens after getting the cell phone with Meadow he is on his way home.

Hogman2145

Mar 19, 2021
How come I couldn’t get Rita and Naomi to kiss at first even though I chose her submissive option every time? Is it just fixed to be like that or did I miss something?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
How come I couldn’t get Rita and Naomi to kiss at first even though I chose her submissive option every time? Is it just fixed to be like that or did I miss something?
In the scene on day 2 with Rita in order to get her highly submissive you need to have anal sex with her first and then vaginal and cum inside her. This will make her highly submissive. You will then have the option to convince her to kiss Naomi when you enter the clothing store on day 3.

Reactions: Hogman2145

Hogman2145

Mar 19, 2021
In the scene on day 2 with Rita in order to get her highly submissive you need to have anal sex with her first and then vaginal and cum inside her. This will make her highly submissive. You will then have the option to convince her to kiss Naomi when you enter the clothing store on day 3.
Ah ok thank you I see I didn’t do the vaginal. Incredible game btw. Limitless is my favourite movie so it’s awesome that this game exists

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Ah ok thank you I see I didn’t do the vaginal. Incredible game btw. Limitless is my favourite movie so it’s awesome that this game exists
Thank you very much, glad people are enjoying it. From now on updates will be only half a day at a time, in order for me to get some content out quicker. I'm aiming to get next update out to subscribers by the end of next month and then prob a month later will out to public and on here.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Does it matter that I turned down Latishya in the barber shop? I mean
I end up going to Honey's for the birthday and it still tells me that she
gave me a blowjob. I've tried it a couple times but again.. it says
uh oh, I hope she doesn't tell that she gave me a bj... or something
like that.....

I mean, I've turned them all down other than Rita and the realtor sister, so far.

Cheers

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Does it matter that I turned down Latishya in the barber shop? I mean
I end up going to Honey's for the birthday and it still tells me that she
gave me a blowjob. I've tried it a couple times but again.. it says
uh oh, I hope she doesn't tell that she gave me a bj... or something
like that.....

I mean, I've turned them all down other than Rita and the realtor sister, so far.

Cheers
I've have gone back through it all, there shouldn't have been anything about the BJ at all... but the conversation with Honey where she mentioned about have sex with her daughters (even if your only on one of their routes) has been corrected.

I also noticed that if walkthrough was enabled it prevented you from just hugging Honey, and only gave you the option to kiss her, or be kissed... so I have sorted that out as well. (Even though why would you turn her down... but it's there now.

Thanks for that.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I also noticed that if walkthrough was enabled it prevented you from just hugging Honey, and only gave you the option to kiss her, or be kissed... so I have sorted that out as well. (Even though why would you turn her down... but it's there now.

Thanks for that.
Thank you. Yes, I did forget to mention that the walkthrough was indeed turned on. At any rate....

I was just curious about what would happen if I chose Not to have sex w everyone. I mean, I still chased my
sister just because I'm a pervert....and that's one of my favorite kinks... lol....

Honestly I didn't last long till I caved and slept w everyone anyway.... lol

Fun game, Thank you very much..
I'm going to play through again.

Favorite part: The birthday party. Really hilarious! Loved it

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Thank you. Yes, I did forget to mention that the walkthrough was indeed turned on. At any rate....

I was just curious about what would happen if I chose Not to have sex w everyone. I mean, I still chased my
sister just because I'm a pervert....and that's one of my favorite kinks... lol....

Honestly I didn't last long till I caved and slept w everyone anyway.... lol

Fun game, Thank you very much..
I'm going to play through again.

Favorite part: The birthday party. Really hilarious! Loved it
The story would still continue but would be less content. Libby would be the only one to join you at home but even her you don't have to romance.

You see more content the more people you pursue, and some content you eventually see but quicker if on the harem route with all.

Edit: I would recommend to everyone to be on Naomi's route and especially yourself if you are liking Libby as I have just completed rather a nice scene with her for Day 5 with a little flashback. It's good

Last edited:

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I'm at a loss for word. This is simply amazing! I had always been a fan of the movie and the tv series. I didn't expect much, but I was blown away with the persona of the MC, characters, the beautiful animation scenes, options for the sex scenes were so great I was really entertained and also the directing. I look forward to further installments of your releases in the future. Best of luck to you in your projects Dev!

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes