Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
@cr8tive-m3dia
why does the game banner only show one of the twin sisters? what happened to the second sister? if she is alive, I demand to correct the injustice! =)
I kind of asked their mother for permission to hold responsibility for both of them - and for the one with the piercing on the clitoris and for the one with the piercing on the nipples.
I made that banner prior to the introduction of Lucy.. and didn't want it to be a spoiler. I will create a new banner maybe once this in game day has been fully complete. I need to also get a few tags added to the title as well.. for example "Twins".

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
It's actually kind of creepy to see Jill's (BADIK waifu) face attached to Jessica's (Lust Theory waifu) body.
=)
This will throw you, but they aren't the same character. I have used P3D Libby...(Hence the name of the MC's sister being Libby) and Jill (BADIK) has used P3D Imogen for Victoria 8. Similar though.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I made that banner prior to the introduction of Lucy.. and didn't want it to be a spoiler. I will create a new banner maybe once this in game day has been fully complete. I need to also get a few tags added to the title as well.. for example "Twins".
and thanks for 2 Beth. one Beth in the game is too much and 2 Beth's is a madhouse away. in a positive way, of course.
i love Beth. (or I don’t know under what name and in what project this waifu revealed itself to the world)
I met her for the first time in the "ring of lust"
but maybe you, as the creator of the game, who has access to the assets, knows its correct "name"?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
and thanks for 2 Beth. one Beth in the game is too much and 2 Beth's is a madhouse away. in a positive way, of course.
i love Beth. (or I don’t know under what name and in what project this waifu revealed itself to the world)
I met her for the first time in the "ring of lust"
but maybe you, as the creator of the game, who has access to the assets, knows its correct "name"?
That would be Teen Josie 8. A fantastic little character. Often used in many many games. The Assistant comes to mind as well.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This will throw you, but they aren't the same character. I have used P3D Libby...(Hence the name of the MC's sister being Libby) and Jill (BADIK) has used P3D Imogen for Victoria 8. Similar though.
I meant if you "erase" the face from the head and look at the silhouette - then I see the older step sister Jessica (Lust Theory). but if you look in the face, not paying attention to the hairstyle or the shape of the head or anything else - I see Jill ... an amazing coincidence.
no, of course I understand that Jill herself is probably not unique either - perhaps she was not "born" in BADIK, and for BADIK she was created from ready-made body parts from other waifu.
I'm just saying who I saw where for the first time. without claiming to be the ultimate truth.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I heard there are snowballing here should i download now or wait more?
If you wish to go down that route it is available with the twins and Josie on her own, should you so wish. They will be the only 2 characters it will ever happen with, and won't happen again for a few more updates, so I would say try it now, or wait for the next update release at the end of the month (but no snowballing available in the next update anyway) so maybe try now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: G0DZillA

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
@Cr8tive M3dia
can i ask for clarification about the banner? to the right of the main character is a woman who was surrogate mother. she stands hugging a curly black woman. are they familiar? I just don't remember the story of the game when they met. I don’t know, maybe this meeting of theirs happened “behind the scenes”?
About Naomi and the sister of the MC everything is clear. They live together in the MC's apartment as a mini-harem, Naomi looks after MC's sister in the absence of MC.
But with this surrogate mother and this curly black woman - I don't understand.
you put them together on a banner for a reason, right? Is this a hint of their relationship or future relationship? (woman in harem may have in-harem relationship with each other)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
@Cr8tive M3dia
can i ask for clarification about the banner? to the right of the main character is a woman who was surrogate mother. she stands hugging a curly black woman. are they familiar? I just don't remember the story of the game when they met. I don’t know, maybe this meeting of theirs happened “behind the scenes”?
About Naomi and the sister of the MC everything is clear. They live together in the MC's apartment as a mini-harem, Naomi looks after MC's sister in the absence of MC.
But with this surrogate mother and this curly black woman - I don't understand.
you put them together on a banner for a reason, right? Is this a hint of their relationship or future relationship? (woman in harem may have in-harem relationship with each other)
They have not met yet. The banner is purely just to show the characters, that at the point of creating it, we had come across and had some larger interaction with. Hence why there is no Lucy (Twin), no Mary (Twin's mother), the MC's Mother (Landlady), no younger Sister (Roommate) and although we had met her, we had only had a little conversation with her at the time, Cindy (The Librarian).

The only Bi-sexual character from the off-set is Naomi, however our MC can persuade character to swing both ways in time, for example Rita if you choose to go down that route. I'm not saying at the moment them two will do thing together or not (will only happen with the MC's blessing and being present, should you so wish) but this is not something I have thought about at the moment.

The banner is really just a banner to show the different character within the game. I shall be updating it before the end of this game day 5, but there is no hidden meaning with it.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
The only Bi-sexual character from the off-set is Naomi, however our MC can persuade character to swing both ways in time, for example Rita if you choose to go down that route. I'm not saying at the moment them two will do thing together or not (will only happen with the MC's blessing and being present, should you so wish) but this is not something I have thought about at the moment.
I hope there will be an "fuck each other as much as you want, I'm not a control freak"-option :)

Bonus-Points if picking that options leads to an throwaway remark here or there confirming that this sex is actually happening.

Reactions: Brovalon

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I hope there will be an "fuck each other as much as you want, I'm not a control freak"-option :)

Bonus-Points if picking that options leads to an throwaway remark here or there confirming that this sex is actually happening.
There won't be that option. Even though I have no issues with it as it's just a game, you could open up a can of worms with the dreaded three letter word then being thrown about, if LI's are having fun amongst themselves without the MC.

Li's will be able to have fun together, but only if the MC is present and gives the go ahead.. you will always have the option to not have this also, your choice... but them having fun amongst themselves with the MC not present, won't happen.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
MC can impregnate all the girls in his contact-list - this is good. pregnant women are good. the more pregnant, the better, the merrier. for the sake of a good cause, you can knock your own mother.
but this is only half the story. will there be children? =) because pregnancy without children is like vodka without beer, that is, money down the drain.
=)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
MC can impregnate all the girls in his contact-list - this is good. pregnant women are good. the more pregnant, the better, the merrier. for the sake of a good cause, you can knock your own mother.
but this is only half the story. will there be children? =) because pregnancy without children is like vodka without beer, that is, money down the drain.
=)
Later on it time we will see our offspring, yes

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
There won't be that option. Even though I have no issues with it as it's just a game, you could open up a can of worms with the dreaded three letter word then being thrown about, if LI's are having fun amongst themselves without the MC.
That's disappointing. I understand you not wanting to trigger THAT crowd, but it is a very sad state of affairs that you have to draw the boundary there to feel safe.

I guess the next best thing to hope for is that rather than MC saying "you may only fuck when I'm there", it's eg Rita saying "I'm not that bi yet, I don't WANT to fuck Naomi when MC is not there". That way control freaks should be ok, but non-control-freaks don't have to feel icky either.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Li's will be able to have fun together, but only if the MC is present and gives the go ahead.. you will always have the option to not have this also, your choice... but them having fun amongst themselves with the MC not present, won't happen.
It's a shame that it won't even be an option, though I suppose there are a few weirdos out there who would tell the girls "I don't mind if you have fun without me sometimes" instead of "I'd prefer that you don't do that" and then complain about them doing it.

Reactions: gojira667

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
That's disappointing. I understand you not wanting to trigger THAT crowd, but it is a very sad state of affairs that you have to draw the boundary there to feel safe.

I guess the next best thing to hope for is that rather than MC saying "you may only fuck when I'm there", it's eg Rita saying "I'm not that bi yet, I don't WANT to fuck Naomi when MC is not there". That way control freaks should be ok, but non-control-freaks don't have to feel icky either.
It won't be the case that the Mc goes 'don't do anything' it will be more the case it won't even come about until the option where the mc can say go ahead or persuades a LI to proceed.

That way your are in control but not being over controlling. The only thing that has been mentioned is the Mc saying to Naomi, no funny business while I'm not here of which she has agreed and has said she won't do anything to jeopardise their relationship.

There will be plenty of opportunities of MFF action should you so wish, but will not be forced.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I have a question about living space for, uh, let's say - harem concubines. MC bought a large unfinished house with 6 bedrooms. and that's not enough, is it? will the kids go? I have - for sure, I'll try hehe!
Or can MC buy more? I just didn’t quite understand this moment when MC bought this big house with 6 bedrooms.
(language barrier, you know. although I read English without a dictionary, I still stumble in small places, meeting an unfamiliar word, not accurately understanding the meaning of what was said. English is also rich in colorful idioms =) )

Well, let's get back to real estate prices - will it be possible to buy more houses nearby or not? =)
Or is one 6-bedroom house enough?
ok if so.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I'm sure a 6 bedroom house will be enough. Our Mc won't be sleeping alone ;) if need be I can extent the house.

Some words may be challenging for some as being English myself I will use idioms, as I write the script as I would speak.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I'm sure a 6 bedroom house will be enough. Our Mc won't be sleeping alone ;) if need be I can extent the house.

Some words may be challenging for some as being English myself I will use idioms, as I write the script as I would speak.
The only idiom that got me was when the MC asked for a squash to drink. As an American I was like, “What the hell is that?” I had to look it up, :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ramvivat
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes