Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Public release will be around 30th august according to his patreon.
I was going to be doing it tomorrow... however I may look at getting it out a little earlier, maybe tonight if I get time. Working on the next part of the day... and I must say I'm getting better with the animations and blending them into the scene.. so it's looking better than previously done.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
One thing almost from the beginning has been bothering me. How many pills does the MC have; and when they run out then what? Will the pills help him with being smart enough to figure out the chemistry of the pills to make his own pills? All food for thought.

Reactions: chainedpanda

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
One thing almost from the beginning has been bothering me. How many pills does the MC have; and when they run out then what? Will the pills help him with being smart enough to figure out the chemistry of the pills to make his own pills? All food for thought.
Don't let it bother you. The game is based on the film... but not exactly identical. A little spoiler if you can work it out... what happened to Bradley Cooper's character right at the end of the film, with the truck hitting the other vehicle. He said something to Robert De Niro's character about the pills. ;)

Reactions: Zxcasd1

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, so I'm not super into stocks, shares and investing so forgive me if I'm wrong but if a company is owned by a single individual then they wouldn't have shares available to buy, right? If they floated their company on the stock exchange then it would be the shareholders that 'own' the company and it would be run by a board. So someone wanting to take control of a company would be looking to buy as many shares as possible in order to have the majority ownership and the MC buying 100K worth of shares would probably hinder that wouldn't it?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Okay, so I'm not super into stocks, shares and investing so forgive me if I'm wrong but if a company is owned by a single individual then they wouldn't have shares available to buy, right? If they floated their company on the stock exchange then it would be the shareholders that 'own' the company and it would be run by a board. So someone wanting to take control of a company would be looking to buy as many shares as possible in order to have the majority ownership and the MC buying 100K worth of shares would probably hinder that wouldn't it?
I've not played the update yet so I don't know the context of what you're asking, but that sounds about right.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I've not played the update yet so I don't know the context of what you're asking, but that sounds about right.
I don't think it really 'spoils the plot', but essentially there is a news story about the sole owner of a company having some scandal which drops the share price of his company. So that puzzled me, because if he's the sole owner then what do the shares do?

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
your right but there are some potential ways to get around that like say the founder when he floated his company kept 51%+ of the shares in the company making him majority shareholder (considering we are on a gaming threaded this is how epic ga,es work while its founder has a majority shares it does have outside investors that own shares). So you could have a situation where those that own the floated shares are selling but the owner who owns a majority agrees to sell to another and if they want to own it 100% they need to buy your shares as well.

Seltzer

Mar 15, 2018
A private company can still have stocks on offer-- usually to employees-- but they are still on offer. If you wanna buy-in at your own risk I guess that could be done. Mind you, this is pretty much how pyramid schemes work and are sketch in the least, possibly illegal for prosecution/civil suits in the worst. It really is up to how the employment contract is spelled out and THAT is a whole can of worms unto itself.

I may be wrong but this is my Econ 101 from a decade ago talking. grain of salt, eh?

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes