pds72

Sep 25, 2019
anyone else getting this error screen when Naomi is talking to Jimmy?
Looks like a typo. The closest label I found was checksharesday5Naomi

So in day_05.rpy line 3012 should read...
Python:
jump checksharesday5Naomi
If you ever used the Universal Ren'py Mod, you could use it to jump to correct label.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I'm getting the same error yeah, not playing on the compressed version
Dammit...yes I hadn't put the correct label name in there... There is only about 5 more lines of dialogue left for that update... but I'll get it changed now. Thanks for letting me know.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Is this strictly a harem game or are there solo romance paths also?
You can choose to romance who ever you wish. The one person at the moment that will always be with you, is your sister... but even with her you don't have to go down a romance route, but she will always move in with you. Obviously if you bypass someone then you wont get there content, so in some updates you may not have much content (For example Meadow (The pregnant woman at the beginning), if you chose to not romance/become friends her you wont see her content in the next update)

Reactions: bclz

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I have added a little bug fix file at the start of the page. Just download that day 5 bugfix and place within the "game" folder of the game. Like I mentioned there is only about 5 more lines of dialogue, but it's there for if you want it.

I'll look at getting the other files properly changed.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
The way stock market behaves in this game.....
These have all been taken from actual events that happened in history. I have done my research. First off GameStop.. and in this update from back in 2011 when Robert F.X. Sillerman announced he would be acquiring Gateway Industries. Gateway's stock immediately spiked over 20,000% to $2.97 per share.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I play on PC and downloaded the compressed version, there was no error in my game (played a save from 0.4)
It depends what route you take with helping Libby with her costume, or getting Naomi to help her. 1 route works fine to the very end of the update, 1 doesn't, comes up with an error right at the end.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia
Reactions to Day 5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many thanks for the typo errors, I have changed them all now. Maybe I'll have to start sending you over the updates before they are released to have a skim through :) My usual proof reader has been away for a while so I haven't been able to get it fully checked out.

I am still learning with all the coding etc, so had no idea about the panning system.... just created an animation for it, but the panning would be a hell of a lot quicker and easier.

I'm keeping a few of the girls separate from knowing about our involvement with each of them for the time being.. as we will have a humorous scene with Honey / Rita and Lateshya later on... so all there relationships with us are being kept secret... well certainly our relationship with Honey if on her route.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes