Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I meant this update has 1250 new renders?
It does... but obviously there are different routes you may not have seen in your play through. If Libby gave you a BJ in the morning, then you wont have seen the route where she only gives you a HJ, or nothing happens. There is also scenes with No Naomi in the building, which I have to create too... Also some renders are also within the animations too.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
This update has 1250 renders if I'm not mistaken. Felt pretty short though
I just started so I don't know what choices there are, but scenes could have multiple renders based on what you chose earlier. Another thing is update focused on path you are not following.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I just started so I don't know what choices there are, but scenes could have multiple renders based on what you chose earlier. Another thing is update focused on path you are not following.
Exactly... for instance if you are not following Meadow's path, the next update wont have a much content, to someone who is on her path... and OMG make sure your on her path ;)

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Just played this for the first time, and gotta say I enjoyed it. Nice selection of girls, choices seem to have some impact.

I'm slightly concerned that a lot of stat gains seem to be tied to knocking them up. I'm really not into pregnancy at all, it tends to cause those little shits people refer to as "children". :p So, am I screwing things up for myself down the line for pulling out? Having Rita's option to go bi with Naomi being tied to cumming in her was particularly jarring. I believe in that case, I was at least saved by the morning after pill.

I get that a high submission stat can change their reaction to you cumming inside if they don't want you to, but it seems to be screwing me over for not doing it when they do want me to.

Reactions: nillax

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Just played this for the first time, and gotta say I enjoyed it. Nice selection of girls, choices seem to have some impact.

I'm slightly concerned that a lot of stat gains seem to be tied to knocking them up. I'm really not into pregnancy at all, it tends to cause those little shits people refer to as "children". :p So, am I screwing things up for myself down the line for pulling out? Having Rita's option to go bi with Naomi being tied to cumming in her was particularly jarring. I believe in that case, I was at least saved by the morning after pill.

I get that a high submission stat can change their reaction to you cumming inside if they don't want you to, but it seems to be screwing me over for not doing it when they do want me to.
Well you don't have to cum inside them.. you can pull out... however if you do cum inside them (little spoiler) morning after won't work. Cumming inside them further down the line will have more content, more than likely and some more humorous situations arising because of it. Having the children, won;t really effect you too much.. there are more than enough women to look after them after all :LOL:

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Just some feedback,
1. the dialogue in below images don't make sense because MC should investigate the pills to find what's in them so he can make his own. He only has about 100 of them after all, not even enough for a year.

2. Some parts of the dialogue around the game seems a bit too polite and british such as frequent uses of "very much," and "I must say" and a couple others. I believe it would add more variety to the game to lessen the amount of times these things are used in conversations as it seems to take away from the personality of certain characters as it makes 'em seem a bit robotic/mechanical

Please don't take these as insults, I do love the game as it has a few of my favorite tags but I would like to see it be improved if the dev(s?) feels it's in their power

Thank

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Well you don't have to cum inside them.. you can pull out... however if you do cum inside them (little spoiler) morning after won't work. Cumming inside them further down the line will have more content, more than likely and some more humorous situations arising because of it. Having the children, won;t really effect you too much.. there are more than enough women to look after them after all :LOL:
Thanks for the answer, I guess I'm out. Having stuff I want, like Rita and Naomi being available together, tied to pregnancy is so mindbendingly weird to me, I can't see myself enjoying having to make that happen. To me, there is absolutely no connection between being open to experiment with a threeway relationship and being knocked up.

Good luck with the game. There's a lot of potential here, but I guess it's not my cup of tea after all.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Just finished the update. So there's only the BJ the sis gives you or anything else I'm missing?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
kiss thumbs up.gif

Not that I mind having the children have an effect.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Just finished the update. So there's only the BJ the sis gives you or anything else I'm missing?
Are you also on Naomi path? If your not, then you would have missed quite a bit. This update was only 2 months of work, I am doing an update every 2 months now... so mainly my subscribers are not having to wait 6 months for a release (even though after 6 months there is more gameplay).

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Just some feedback,
1. the dialogue in below images don't make sense because MC should investigate the pills to find what's in them so he can make his own. He only has about 100 of them after all, not even enough for a year.

2. Some parts of the dialogue around the game seems a bit too polite and british such as frequent uses of "very much," and "I must say" and a couple others. I believe it would add more variety to the game to lessen the amount of times these things are used in conversations as it seems to take away from the personality of certain characters as it makes 'em seem a bit robotic/mechanical

Please don't take these as insults, I do love the game as it has a few of my favorite tags but I would like to see it be improved if the dev(s?) feels it's in their power

Thank

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well what he was saying was I should check these out, as women seems to be falling all over me.. and then was like well "That's pretty awesome, no need to check them out for that reason".

More will come about later on with the pills and investigating them. Like you mentioned we have 100 of them, and we have had 5 so far... we have quite a few left to not worry too much about them just yet.

I appreciate the feedback... being British myself and having been brought up in rather a posh area, it obviously comes out in the dialogue.. I'll try to tone it down a little, but I just write how I would normally talk.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes