Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
So happy for the Dev in the success of his project so far. Enjoy seeing his Patreon numbers continuing to increase. The game to improves each and every update.. Kudos
Cheers BarbarrossaNA, I hope you are still enjoying it. I know this update was shorter than normal, but they will be more frequent now.

Reactions: DorianGreyEminence

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This game's awesome. The only thing I would change/improve is the gallery system, as its current form is more of a slideshows collection. The text is a very important part of a sex scene, to me at least

Reactions: kwiatos

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
This game's awesome. The only thing I would change/improve is the gallery system, as its current form is more of a slideshows collection. The text is a very important part of a sex scene, to me at least
Yeah I know. I'm not the most amazing coder, so I was unable to do it as it would normally be done... and until the update previous to this, I didn't even have a gallery, so decided to add one in the best I could.

Reactions: darlic

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I found this game as an addition to "Angel´s awakening". I like it, because nearly every girl/woman is optional, as incest and pregnancy.
But I ask if all the submissive points will lead to more domination, bdsm or spanking?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
regarding the sleep sex scenes dont mind the genre at all. just that if Libby can do stuff to MC while he sleeps. then its only Fair MC should have access to this type of content as well with his girls. if Dev doesnt want MC to do it under a cirmcustance that MC is doing a bad thing. then giving us the option to do it with the girls he's already with would be nice. after all they already hooked up with the MC so not like they would mind.

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
A bit of a confused game, you're not quite sure if it's an American game trying to be British, or a British game trying to be American, the switch in languages does get confusing at times. The character is British, the money is British, but the location setting is American, some of the language is American, even putting in Spanish (which isn't as common in the U.K, only around 160,000 Spanish living here and only 25% of schools teach it for around 45 minutes a week) is a very American thing.
The scenery also is a bit of both and doesn't match up from one frame to another, (library scene, see if you notice something strange). Also the recycling of assets from other games seems a bit lazy.

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
A bit of a confused game, you're not quite sure if it's an American game trying to be British, or a British game trying to be American, the switch in languages does get confusing at times. The character is British, the money is British, but the location setting is American, some of the language is American, even putting in Spanish (which isn't as common in the U.K, only around 160,000 Spanish living here and only 25% of schools teach it for around 45 minutes a week) is a very American thing.
The scenery also is a bit of both and doesn't match up from one frame to another, (library scene, see if you notice something strange). Also the recycling of assets from other games seems a bit lazy.
Well I am British, so all the writing and way that words are spelt, will be done in British English. When it comes to location settings, rather than have to worry about displaying rain a lot of the time (It can rain quite a bit here) it was easier for me to have the setting more based in an American climate. In addition when you want environmental images to use for backgrounds you will find more availability with American city scenes.

Spanish is actually being taught more in schools now than it has been in the past. Back when I was in school, it was mainly just French that was taught and then German started to as well... but the kids now are being taught more Spanish.

I do admit the Library scene was one of the very first scenes I did, when I first started out.. and in fact I did not know then how to use the HDRI environmental dome and map (I'm still not 100% either)... so all the backgrounds in them images I inserted and tried moving around for camera angles within photoshop.

With the use of other assets in other games too, all game do this unless you have a team of people that could create your own individual assets. Take the clothing boutique for example, I have seen this same ones used in around 4 other games I have played recently. At the end of the day I produce this only in my spare time, and am learning all the while I create it. I'm not in the position I can't go let's have a completely unique house / apartment that no one game has.. I don't have the experience or time to do that unfortunately.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!

I wanted to try this game and I have a question :
Do I still need to download the file named "File for day 5 error" ? Or has it been corrected already?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
regarding the sleep sex scenes dont mind the genre at all. just that if Libby can do stuff to MC while he sleeps. then its only Fair MC should have access to this type of content as well with his girls. if Dev doesnt want MC to do it under a cirmcustance that MC is doing a bad thing. then giving us the option to do it with the girls he's already with would be nice. after all they already hooked up with the MC so not like they would mind.
With Libby and our "pretend asleep" situation.. we are trying to get her to open up more with us and her feelings towards us, although now we find our she had been corrupting us a little when we were younger, a slight little twist there, (If on Naomi route we saw this) if not on Naomi route we will discover this later on with the flashback, at which point we will have the sit down talk with her and share our feelings for each other.

There will be situations in the future with our LI's that we will give them a special wake up (will be completely optional) but not with anyone that we are not romantically involved with.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Hi!

I wanted to try this game and I have a question :
Do I still need to download the file named "File for day 5 error" ? Or has it been corrected already?
You "may" find that you require this file, depending on what route you take.. The main issue is I uploaded the day5 download to mega for each format and then some kind mod/uploader has place them everywhere else. So every single download would have to be re-done again, for such a small change.. At the moment it might not be worth it, when the bug-fix will do the job.

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
never noticed the British/American its a game,
you can live in a world where its not pissing it down every day and still talk proper lol

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
Well I am British, so all the writing and way that words are spelt, will be done in British English. When it comes to location settings, rather than have to worry about displaying rain a lot of the time (It can rain quite a bit here) it was easier for me to have the setting more based in an American climate. In addition when you want environmental images to use for backgrounds you will find more availability with American city scenes.

Spanish is actually being taught more in schools now than it has been in the past. Back when I was in school, it was mainly just French that was taught and then German started to as well... but the kids now are being taught more Spanish.

I do admit the Library scene was one of the very first scenes I did, when I first started out.. and in fact I did not know then how to use the HDRI environmental dome and map (I'm still not 100% either)... so all the backgrounds in them images I inserted and tried moving around for camera angles within photoshop.

With the use of other assets in other games too, all game do this unless you have a team of people that could create your own individual assets. Take the clothing boutique for example, I have seen this same ones used in around 4 other games I have played recently. At the end of the day I produce this only in my spare time, and am learning all the while I create it. I'm not in the position I can't go let's have a completely unique house / apartment that no one game has.. I don't have the experience or time to do that unfortunately.
[/QUOTE

This was not a personal attack on you, it is my actual job to analyse and criticise games, and as you probably haven't figured out by my name .... I am Welsh. So unfortunalty I know a little bit about the difference between British English And American English (also French and German, as you mentioned), I take my job very seriously, and never make an assumption with the research and evidence to back it up, I assure you that everything I wrote was researched thoroughly and correct at the time of writing
* In British English, a flat is a set of rooms for living in, usually on one floor of a large building. She lived in a tiny furnished flat near Sloane Square. In American English, a set of rooms like this is usually called an apartment.... Just one example.
* According to Instituto Nacional de Estadística statistics, the number of Spanish citizens registered with the Spanish consulate in the UK was 102,498 as of 1 January 2016. The Office for National Statistics estimates that the Spanish-born population of the UK was 164,000 in 2020.
* Languages spoken in England and Wales as of 2021

English (English or Welsh if in Wales). 92.3%
Polish, 1.0%
Panjabi, 0.5%
Urdu, 0.5%
Bengali (with Sylheti and Chatgaya), 0.4%
Gujarati, 0.4%
Arabic, 0.3%
French, 0.3%
All other Chinese (excludes Madarin and Cantonese), 0.3%
Portuguese, 0.2%
Spanish, 0.2%
Tamil, 0.2%
Turkish, 0.2%
Italian, 0.2%
Somali, 0.2%
Lithuanian, 0.2%
German, 0.1%
Persian/Farsi, 0.1%
Tagalog/Filipino, 0.1%
Romanian, 0.1%

*Number of schools teaching Spanish as a language at key stage 2, as of 2022
4,205 Secondry Schools in the U.K, 25% of them teach Spanish

. As for using pre-coded assets, I have also mentioned that in other analyses of other games, I am paid for my opinion nothing more. Once again it was not a personal attack.

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I didn't take it as a personal attack at all.. I am always welcoming of comments, be it constructive criticism or suggestions etc. Yes some things I may have used the American terminology... because also I have to think about the general public that are going to playing the game, some may not have heard of the word "Flat", where as, even being British I have heard the term Apartment.

I had the same situation when the MC asked for squash in the game... I place that term in and then a few days later found out that in America they don't have squash (Juice).

Having 2 children at school, I know they are being taught Spanish and French in their school, but they have more Spanish lessons than French (or so my eldest informs me). Also when I was searching for a character to use and came across Naomi, I looked at her as being more of a Spanish looking woman, so that made me decide to go down that route.

What a fantastic job you have, being a game critique, that's awesome, and I appreciate you playing and trialing my game, I really do. Yes, if I could use and had the skills to be able to make my game completely unique to others, be that using my own made assets, that would be awesome.. unfortunately with my timescale and having a full time job away from a PC, this just is not possible.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes