Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Yes, is that the reason why? If so then I apologise, I should have mentioned that beforehand. The update is great tho, I've caught up and the only issue I came across was that.
It more than likely is the issue... The error you have is displaying something about not decoding the webp file for the settings icon... which I have listed down as a .gif not a webp. I believe someone has tried compressing it and might have either missed an icon, or it just won't work correctly with the way I have designed the phone system.

Reactions: Lumi24

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I wonder: what mc gonna do when he don't have the pills anymore ? The person gave it then to mc already dead. Is mc gonna make it himself??

I guess money will not be an issue. Mc already invested in botique & shares.

• Haha
Reactions: Satarial

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Just found this, here's to hoping that the MC's gets to put a baby in his 13yo sister (if only all AVN's had relationship and age setting by default, or better yet set them to what they look and seem to be by default).

Edit: Well, that's disappointing. She's not even in the game yet. Oh well, better luck Day 6. At least MC got to creampie the older sis during a flashback when she was 15ish. Sucks the phone says the pregnancy didn't take (unless it resets after the LI has the kid).

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Just found this, here's to hoping that the MC's gets to put a baby in his 13yo sister (if only all AVN's had relationship and age setting by default, or better yet set them to what they look and seem to be by default).

Edit: Well, that's disappointing. She's not even in the game yet. Oh well, better luck Day 6. At least MC got to creampie the older sis during a flashback when she was 15ish. Sucks the phone says the pregnancy didn't take (unless it resets after the LI has the kid).
We will meet our young "roommate ;)" and "Landlady" later on in the story, and I'm sure you will get your wish. :cool:

She didn't become pregnant then.. but there is always a chance in the future.

Reactions: NakedSingularity

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Cr8tive M3dia I just tested out your game a little bit and I really love it so far. Especially dialogues are very sexy and I liked that you also put romance in it as any good harem should have. But there is one thing that looks absurd. I just met with Josie ( which I really like the character btw) and I must say it's kinda weird that a virgin girl having a piercing in her clit. I really just wish at least you haven't put a piercing on her pussy or not make her virgin ( which I wouldn't prefer but at least it would be more believeable). Btw I'm not against on piercings at all. But it's just funny that a girl who is virgin according to the story, has a piercing on her clit

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia I just tested out your game a little bit and I really love it so far. Especially dialogues are very sexy and I liked that you also put romance in it as any good harem should have. But there is one thing that looks absurd. I just met with Josie ( which I really like the character btw) and I must say it's kinda weird that a virgin girl having a piercing in her clit. I really just wish at least you haven't put a piercing on her pussy or not make her virgin ( which I wouldn't prefer but at least it would be more believeable). Btw I'm not against on piercings at all. But it's just funny that a girl who is virgin according to the story, has a piercing on her clit
Further into the story you find out it was a dare between the sisters. Hence why Josie has her clit done and Lucy has her breasts done.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Further into the story you find out it was a dare between the sisters. Hence why Josie has her clit done and Lucy has her breasts done.
For me what I had trouble with is that the pills explicitly give him memory superpowers, and he still manages to not notice that they are different girls even though they have different piercings.

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Cr8tive M3dia Regarding the female clothes store owner: collecting all herr sub points should unlock the girl on girl action with her coming back to the store with the other girl, right? Is it therefor possible that some points might not have been correctly added to her sub points amount?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia Regarding the female clothes store owner: collecting all herr sub points should unlock the girl on girl action with her coming back to the store with the other girl, right? Is it therefor possible that some points might not have been correctly added to her sub points amount?
Rita requires being Highly submissive in order to convince her to kiss Naomi in the store on Day 3.. You can obtain this from the part in day 2 when you originally meet Rita and impregnate her, telling her to not take a morning after pill.

The girl on girl scene in the evening of Day 3 will either automatically happen if you convinced Rita to kiss Naomi in the store, or will come up with a menu option if you didn't convince her.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Reactions: trauts

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Thanks for that... seems I have got that mixed up on the Non Naomi route. I have amended it. It won't cause a problem for the next update, but thank you for informing me.

Please tell me you didn't bypass Naomi? You are missing soo much if you have.
nah, on harem path. just scrolling from the jump -> label & noticed something didn't look right

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes