Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
This update took like 5 min. Did I miss something?
Are you on the Naomi path? That had the most content... but I have changed the way I am doing updates now. Before I would bring out a whole day in game and it would take me 6 months to create, where as now I'm doing an update every 2 months, to make the update quicker, but then obviously they are around a 1/3 of the size.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Are you on the Naomi path? That had the most content... but I have changed the way I am doing updates now. Before I would bring out a whole day in game and it would take me 6 months to create, where as now I'm doing an update every 2 months, to make the update quicker, but then obviously they are around a 1/3 of the size.
are you planning to keep going day by day? or will there be time skips mixed in?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Hmm ?? I didn't get new scenes from Naomi. Did i messed up something???
Well if you were on her path, you would have got the flashback with Libby (That only happened at the moment on Naomi path) if you are't on her path the update would have been small.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
are you planning to keep going day by day? or will there be time skips mixed in?
There will probably be a little time skip, from time to time... but for the moment I have days planned for a little while that will happen without any time delay.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Well if you were on her path, you would have got the flashback with Libby (That only happened at the moment on Naomi path) if you are't on her path the update would have been small.
Oh. Flashback. Got that one. Still update is really small. Sorry developer

Any plan to remove white flashlight ?? They are painful for my eyes...

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Great update. A little short but I read how you're changing things up to make quicker updates that way. Look forward to the next one. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Great update. A little short but I read how you're changing things up to make quicker updates that way. Look forward to the next one. Keep up the great work.
I suppose the thing is because I am trying to make this varied with who you wish to romance and don't romance, I not only have to do a whole scene, dialogue and renders with say Naomi and Libby present, but also have to do other routes with just Libby. So although it may seem like there isn't loads and loads of content... I have essentially done 2 times the amount of content, you just may not see the other side.

This update was in fact completed over a month ago and was released to my top tier members at the end of July, so I had only worked 2 months on this update... and since then have been working for a month on the new update, with 1 month left before it's again out to my to tier members and then a month later to the public.

So yes, content my not seem like there is loads if you only play 1 specific route and then finish, likewise if you have bypassed certain characters, the update will seems shorter as well. For instance the next update will have quite a bit of content with Meadow, now some may have bypassed her, due to being pregnant, which means this next update will be quite short for those that did.. those that didn't are in for a treat (unless you don't like writing from an apparent horny 14 year old, and then just... well.. go about your day)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
As much as I like the game overall, the newest update rubbed me the wrong way. In particular, the flashback and the reactions to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well we have already established that Naomi has a little kink for being involved in an incestuous relationship, after her confession about trying to get her ex involved with his sister and Naomi, and obviously she is trying to coerce Libby into a more intimate relationship with us, as well as the MC too. So would you expect her reaction really be any different. She could have gone down the route or saying oh that's not right... she shouldn't have done that.. and then possibly create a rift between us and Libby.. but really what she wants is for us to be intimate with each other, so tries to spin it the other way and say how wonderful it was that we both had our first time together... even though we thought it was all a dream.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Well we have already established that Naomi has a little kink for being involved in an incestuous relationship, after her confession about trying to get her ex involved with his sister and Naomi, and obviously she is trying to coerce Libby into a more intimate relationship with us, as well as the MC too. So would you expect her reaction really be any different. She could have gone down the route or saying oh that's not right... she shouldn't have done that.. and then possibly create a rift between us and Libby.. but really what she wants is for us to be intimate with each other, so tries to spin it the other way and say how wonderful it was that we both had our first time together... even though we thought it was all a dream.
Oh, I'm totally on board with Naomi being turned-on by Libby's confession and her hoping that MC and Libby will start a relationship. But the way she jumps to "let me reveal this amazing secret from your past to you", it just feels to me like she is either incapable of even considering that MC might not be on-board, or that she is trying to gaslight him into believing that he absolutely has to be amazed by this.

If instead she had asked MC how he feels about this, and then stated her own opinion, I wouldn't complain. Or, alternatively, if MC had first told Naomi about how he's happy about his morning BJ, and then Naomi mentions the past, there also wouldn't be a problem. Or, third pitch, if MC had mildly rebuffed her taking for granted that is ok with Libby's actions before revealing that he indeed is. Just any kind of acknowledgement that consent is important.

Reactions: BallerTime

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Oh, I'm totally on board with Naomi being turned-on by Libby's confession and her hoping that MC and Libby will start a relationship. But the way she jumps to "let me reveal this amazing secret from your past to you", it just feels to me like she is either incapable of even considering that MC might not be on-board, or that she is trying to gaslight him into believing that he absolutely has to be amazed by this.

If instead she had asked MC how he feels about this, and then stated her own opinion, I wouldn't complain. Or, alternatively, if MC had first told Naomi about how he's happy about his morning BJ, and then Naomi mentions the past, there also wouldn't be a problem. Or, third pitch, if MC had mildly rebuffed her taking for granted that is ok with Libby's actions before revealing that he indeed is. Just any kind of acknowledgement that consent is important.
Depending on what route you have taken, they may have already had a conversation on day 4 about the fact the mc was given a hand job by Libby and he kept quiet but was fully awake, however I can see where you are coming from. There will be a discussion between Libby and our MC about there relationship (If you wished to go down the romance route with Libby) of which air will be cleared between them, so I will look into adding something into that conversation about what happened, and why feelings were not shared before and the consensualness of what happened.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Depending on what route you have taken, they may have already had a conversation on day 4 about the fact the mc was given a hand job by Libby and he kept quiet but was fully awake, however I can see where you are coming from. There will be a discussion between Libby and our MC about there relationship (If you wished to go down the romance route with Libby) of which air will be cleared between them, so I will look into adding something into that conversation about what happened, and why feelings were not shared before and the consensualness of what happened.
I may very well have had that conversation and then forgot about it (one of the pitfalls of playing update by update). In that case, my bad. In anyway, I'm looking forward to see the further development!

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I may very well have had that conversation and then forgot about it (one of the pitfalls of playing update by update). In that case, my bad. In anyway, I'm looking forward to see the further development!
It's quite alright, and like you have mentioned.. a very valid point which I will take on board when the conversation with Libby and the MC does arise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandyTyr

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
The conversation with Josie after her first sex scene was such a turn off. :sick:

Had to reload and reject her lol.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes