babaex

May 28, 2022
I got an error after clicking on the phone but I was able to ignore it and move on, just thought I'd leave it here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I solved the issue by taking the gif file from the uncompressed version. All that is needed is to unzip the attached file, put the folder into game folder and merge the two images folders.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Cr8tive M3dia a question if you don't mind. No matter what path I chose I cannot unlock 3 images from the gallery. Is there any other specific thing than that the hints point that I should do or this is some kind of bug? The unlocked images are circled.

page2.JPG
page3.JPG

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia a question if you don't mind. No matter what path I chose I cannot unlock 3 images from the gallery. Is there any other specific thing than that the hints point that I should do or this is some kind of bug? The unlocked images are circled.

View attachment 2029141
View attachment 2029142
Not sure what has happened there.... Below is a file you can place into the Limitless folder that will open up them 3 gallery images for you.

Reactions: Ruffuss

babaex

May 28, 2022
Not sure what has happened there.... Below is a file you can place into the Limitless folder that will open up them 3 gallery images for you.

Missing Gallery Images
Thanks. It worked. There were problems unlocking other images but eventually they got unlocked but not these 3. For example it was pain in the ass to unlock the 9th image from page 3. It happened after more than 5 tries. Maybe there are some issues with the scripts but this is just a wild guess. Not a big deal but I just thought it is worth mentioning.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Thanks. It worked. There were problems unlocking other images but eventually they got unlocked but not these 3. For example it was pain in the ass to unlock the 9th image from page 3. It happened after more than 5 tries. Maybe there are some issues with the scripts but this is just a wild guess. Not a big deal but I just thought it is worth mentioning.
Checked that one out, and yes I can see why that could have been a pain as it was only openable when rita is on straight route and not on bi-sexual route... I have sorted this out now too... Thanks for bringing it to my attention. (y)

babaex

May 28, 2022
Checked that one out, and yes I can see why that could have been a pain as it was only openable when rita is on straight route and not on bi-sexual route... I have sorted this out now too... Thanks for bringing it to my attention. (y)
You are welcome. The other somehow problematic to unlock image was the 8th one on page 5.

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
So, I want Rita and Naomi to kiss when they meet, but it says Rita is not submissive enough, even though I replayed the game to make sure I chose all max submissive options. What am I missing?

babaex

May 28, 2022
So, I want Rita and Naomi to kiss when they meet, but it says Rita is not submissive enough, even though I replayed the game to make sure I chose all max submissive options. What am I missing?
You have to creampie Rita's pussy and if I remember correctly tell her not to take a pill.

Reactions: Otyi

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
When having sex with Rita first do Anal to make her more submissive and then creampie her pussy and tell her not to take pill next day. This will make her highly submissive and you can persuade her to kiss Naomi.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: skater555

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Is there a Scene Reply unlocker for this? I've played through once and don't want to have to play X more times to see them. (I'm lazy, sue me, lol.)

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I could always give the MCs mother an anal beard, would that suffice? :LOL::sick:
argh... i just remembered a quote from terry pratchetts books.. (translation may be wonky read it in german)

nanny ogg: hey i am old enough to be your mother!
Casanunda: hey my mother had a nicer beard then you...

satirious

Mar 15, 2021

All Images have been completed for the next update. I am now just going to work through the different music for each different scene and also the Image and Replay Gallery and then I will be looking into getting the next update out to Tier 4 members.

I am looking to get update out on Friday, however realistically it will more than likely be Saturday it will be released to Tier 4 members for beta testing.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes