ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hurrah!
Rover engineers have created a true all-road jeep!!!
now he knows how to drive not only off-road, and not only on right-hand roads, but also on left-hand roads - the steering wheel is easily transferred from the right side to the left (probably there are two sets of pedals in the car) - and this should be very convenient. the car is probably already certified as a global model. Am I right, Cr8tive M3dia? ;)

=))) okay, I'm kidding.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Hurrah!
Rover engineers have created a true all-road jeep!!!
now he knows how to drive not only off-road, and not only on right-hand roads, but also on left-hand roads - the steering wheel is easily transferred from the right side to the left (probably there are two sets of pedals in the car) - and this should be very convenient. the car is probably already certified as a global model. Am I right, Cr8tive M3dia? ;)

=))) okay, I'm kidding.
I'm from UK, we have steering wheel on the right and drive on the left :)

Reactions: BTLD and ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm from UK, we have steering wheel on the right and drive on the left :)
ok-ke-eey.

but why wheel on the left? =)))
MC sit on the left place.
screenshot0003.png

do not think that the claims are against you. perhaps the modeling program does not know how to draw the interior of cars with a right-hand drive.
it just all looks funny when the MC approaches the car from the left side, but drives on the left side of the road (ok left-hand traffic - no questions asked) sitting in the view from the passenger compartment on the left side, but when the frame is outside the car - the driver is already (SUDDENLY) sitting on the right side of the car!!! it looks funny. by the way, it's not fatal. but funny =)))

but I'm sure one day you will definitely find a way to influence the MC so that he stops jumping on the seats while driving (because it's still dangerous !!!) - you remind this MC that, after all, so many beautiful girls are waiting for him at home , and it's time for him to be more responsible on the road.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
ok-ke-eey.

but why wheel on the left? =)))
MC sit on the left place.
View attachment 2131866

do not think that the claims are against you. perhaps the modeling program does not know how to draw the interior of cars with a right-hand drive.
it just all looks funny when the MC approaches the car from the left side, but drives on the left side of the road (ok left-hand traffic - no questions asked) sitting in the view from the passenger compartment on the left side, but when the frame is outside the car - the driver is already (SUDDENLY) sitting on the right side of the car!!! it looks funny. by the way, it's not fatal. but funny =)))

but I'm sure one day you will definitely find a way to influence the MC so that he stops jumping on the seats while driving (because it's still dangerous !!!) - you remind this MC that, after all, so many beautiful girls are waiting for him at home , and it's time for him to be more responsible on the road.
He is always sitting on the left hand side of the car, it never changes to the right... maybe it's just the camera shot that make it look like he is on the right when driving through the city, but is always on the left.

Ideally I would love for it to be on the right, as like I said I'm form UK, which is why I have him driving on the left side of the road... but with the ranger asset, this I cannot change, unless I did some really big modding (which is not really worth the agro)

I cannot remove the windows, but have removed the door, so you can see he is sitting on the LHS... must just have been the camera view, making it look like he was on the right.
LHSdrive.png

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia

Can you tell me please when the next version will be released?
I want to understand which version is better to translate, is it worth the wait or not
The next update is quite large and long.. Ideally I would be aiming for the end of November (Out to Subscribers) out to public around the end of December, but likely to be around mid to end January for next one, as its a bigger than the last 2.

I was doing a whole day update, that would take me around 6 months to complete, but now am breaking the days down into 3 sections, so roughly 2 months apart, unless they are bigger updates.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
The next update is quite large and long.. Ideally I would be aiming for the end of November (Out to Subscribers) out to public around the end of December, but likely to be around mid to end January for next one, as its a bigger than the last 2.

I was doing a whole day update, that would take me around 6 months to complete, but now am breaking the days down into 3 sections, so roughly 2 months apart, unless they are bigger updates.
nice work, I would not mind helping out doing some animations, but I don't have much free time,
and I would probably need some daz help, I never done much....

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
nice work, I would not mind helping out doing some animations, but I don't have much free time,
and I would probably need some daz help, I never done much....
interesting, maybe there is some kind of ceti@home but only with respect to distributed rendering? as a substitute for donations for those for whom sending money is a problem (for example, sanctions that make cross-border dollar transfers impossible), this could be some alternative to occupy, albeit a minimal, but still some level in the number of donors to the game. well, at the same time - it could bring the release date of the next update of your favorite game closer.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Limitless [Day 5 - Part 2] [ ] Compressed Ultra Quality

PC/MAC (1,29GB/921MB) :

This compression is made with imagequality around 80% and Videoquality set to high.
For a lower Quality and size compression just wait till another compressor will do it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Limitless [Day 5 - Part 3 Final] [Cr8tive M3dia]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 914 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes