Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
The business side of stuff will be like setting something up for Rita.. her clothing line, photo studio and that... but not really "management" stuff.
It is enough. Better than nothing

I hope that studio not gonna be a gateway to ntr , sharing etc..

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Just to tell, the file on GoFile seems to be gone. Maybe a reupload is in order, using now Workupload, that seems to working fine.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I hope someone can make one for us plebs. :)

Is it possible to unlock all the gallery playing without a gallery mod? :(
It is possible, but requires certain routes to take and certain ones not to take. There is a little help icon down the bottom right.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Hi, I made a gallery unlocker and I wanted to share it with you guys.
I hope Cr8tive M3dia is okay with that.
The unlocker is for the version Day5 Part2
Use at your own risk ;)
I cannot stop people from making them, and an ok with it being posted on here, I just wasn't going to myself as I made it as a little bonus for subscribers.

Reactions: Putzi

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thought I'd try this, but there is so many inconsistencies. Like choices don't seem to matter, as I avoided a lot of paths, but the game forces you on those paths any ways. Like for instance, I didn't go on Josey's path, but the game acts like I did. I rejected her every time, yet still get text messages saying I'm her boyfriend, and the MC talks about how he had sex with both of them, when none of that ever happened.

And it is just constant like this. Just a lot of inconsistencies in this game. Guess the game only expects you to be on a full harem path. Anything else and you get a bunch of inconsistent dialogue that doesn't match up with your choices. Just too buggy for me to enjoy it.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Thought I'd try this, but there is so many inconsistencies. Like choices don't seem to matter, as I avoided a lot of paths, but the game forces you on those paths any ways. Like for instance, I didn't go on Josey's path, but the game acts like I did. I rejected her every time, yet still get text messages saying I'm her boyfriend, and the MC talks about how he had sex with both of them, when none of that ever happened.

And it is just constant like this. Just a lot of inconsistencies in this game. Guess the game only expects you to be on a full harem path. Anything else and you get a bunch of inconsistent dialogue that doesn't match up with your choices. Just too buggy for me to enjoy it.
Well that is odd.... No I have tried to make this game so that you can play completely different path's should you so wish.. I will check out the coding on the backend and see what has happened. Choices do matter to me, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered putting them in, so I shall take a look into it.

Is this the only inconsistency you have come across or are there others?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

why do I have the feeling you haven't really tried anything...
because last time I played this.. the choices actually mattered and the game respected your choices...
there was only 1 thing I can remember and that had to do with the bi content..but nothing such as your saying..
you sure you payed this game?and maybe not another one?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well that is odd.... No I have tried to make this game so that you can play completely different path's should you so wish.. I will check out the coding on the backend and see what has happened. Choices do matter to me, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered putting them in, so I shall take a look into it.

Is this the only inconsistency you have come across or are there others?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was as far as I got with that, cause I had quit after that happened. I did download the game just now again, to see if maybe I messed something up to be sure, and I got the same thing. But I tried using the walkthrough this time, and it seems if you choose to let Josie become a model for Rita (not take advantage), it puts you on her path. That was confusing as I thought I was just letting her be a model, but apparently that puts you on her path even though I wasn't trying to get on her path.

Even though I made that choice, I still rejected her at the house (no bathroom wank from her or a double blowjob), yet you still a text message of her calling you her boyfriend and the MC still thinks about the blowjob he got from the both of them, even though it never happened.

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was as far as I got with that, cause I had quit after that happened. I did download the game just now again, to see if maybe I messed something up to be sure, and I got the same thing. But I tried using the walkthrough this time, and it seems if you choose to let Josie become a model for Rita (not take advantage), it puts you on her path. That was confusing as I thought I was just letting her be a model, but apparently that puts you on her path even though I wasn't trying to get on her path.

Even though I made that choice, I still rejected her at the house (no bathroom wank from her or a double blowjob), yet you still a text message of her calling you her boyfriend and the MC still thinks about the blowjob he got from the both of them, even though it never happened.
Ok, have checked out what you have mentioned.. Cindy dialogue has been adjusted, I take it you were talking about when the MC went and got the laptop and mentioned he wouldn't mind going back to see Cindy (even if we didn't want to go down her route)

Lateshya scene happens due to the MC helping her with passing her exams, at this point she is unaware that you could be with Rita, or just Rita's boss.... so this would happen any way due to her excitement.

Libby, Yes I can agree, they way I have written it, he is lusting after her more than he should be for a sibling if not on her romance path... to be honest this hasn't been bought up before because obviously most choose her path.. I'll try and tone it down a little if not on her path.

Josie - Mistake on my part, when you declined the sex happening in the bathroom, all relationship variables should have been removed and you should not have received the text message. What obviously happened was you agreed to the photoshoot with her when in the convenience store and so it put you on her path, and because I had the wrong variable listed it didn't remove it properly. I have corrected this for next update.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Ok, have checked out what you have mentioned.. Cindy dialogue has been adjusted, I take it you were talking about when the MC went and got the laptop and mentioned he wouldn't mind going back to see Cindy (even if we didn't want to go down her route)

Lateshya scene happens due to the MC helping her with passing her exams, at this point she is unaware that you could be with Rita, or just Rita's boss.... so this would happen any way due to her excitement.

Libby, Yes I can agree, they way I have written it, he is lusting after her more than he should be for a sibling if not on her romance path... to be honest this hasn't been bought up before because obviously most choose her path.. I'll try and tone it down a little if not on her path.

Josie - Mistake on my part, when you declined the sex happening in the bathroom, all relationship variables should have been removed and you should not have received the text message. What obviously happened was you agreed to the photoshoot with her when in the convenience store and so it put you on her path, and because I had the wrong variable listed it didn't remove it properly. I have corrected this for next update.
I guess it's understandable with Lateshya, but even after Rita says you're her boyfriend and you don't go on Honey's path, Honey still makes out with you at the table. Which just felt, odd. But to each their own I guess.

Yeah I'm not an incest fan, so I try to avoid it if possible, thus why I tried to avoid her path and just tried to be friendly to her. But yeah, with the MC supposed to be this highly intelligent mature man, he turns into this creepy pervert teenager when around his sister. It was just way over the top, especially when you avoid her path. No reason they should be sleeping nude together and the MC groping all over her breasts. That's fine if you're on her path, but shouldn't be stuff that happens when you're not on her path.

In the end, not trying to bash on your game or say it's bad or anything. Just wanted to mention some things that just felt off to me personally. It's a decent parody game with a power fantasy. Still best of luck with it and thanks. :)

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I guess it's understandable with Lateshya, but even after Rita says you're her boyfriend and you don't go on Honey's path, Honey still makes out with you at the table. Which just felt, odd. But to each their own I guess.

Yeah I'm not an incest fan, so I try to avoid it if possible, thus why I tried to avoid her path and just tried to be friendly to her. But yeah, with the MC supposed to be this highly intelligent mature man, he turns into this creepy pervert teenager when around his sister. It was just way over the top, especially when you avoid her path. No reason they should be sleeping nude together and the MC groping all over her breasts. That's fine if you're on her path, but shouldn't be stuff that happens when you're not on her path.

In the end, not trying to bash on your game or say it's bad or anything. Just wanted to mention some things that just felt off to me personally. It's a decent parody game with a power fantasy. Still best of luck with it and thanks. :)
I understand... I have tried to make it for all to enjoy what ever path you wish to go down, so if any one feels a though its not quite right with a certain route, I would rather make the adjustments and make it correct for the future.

I have people who assist me who are not wanting any Bi routes, so I get their assistance from that point of view, so this conversation has helped me with the non incest route and moving forward. Also has helped me realised I had a variable incorrect that no one including myself has picked up, so thank you for that.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes