PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I am a return player, I love what you have done with this game. I highly recommend this, So many prego women the MC has seeded. Interesting thing to me, is it takes the first time every time too. Maybe on the last one, Cindy, you should ask if the MC wants to impregnate her. I would have plans on using some of these ladies to gather intel too.... But make certain they are trained and given covers for plausible denial, and instructions not to break into offices without backup. I think the MC needs to have been trained in hand to hand combat, weapons at least a couple of things, one of my favorites is the S&W tomahawk, for enhanced h to h. He needs security, now that he is successful, too. I thought in the series in the past you had him, looking into the formula for the pharmaceutical. He needs to hire a master chemist given some samples, and didn't you have him surveil the scientists, looks like now its possibly six missing scientists? ADVISE: you had MC note a news-story about missing scientists, and something about pharma... If he is near a genius, he should not only have noted and correlated way earlier, but put something into motion for his and the girls security, and investigate. This round, the fake ID, addresses and the like. The mansion was mentioned as being outside of town, so he can have a couple of hundred acres, and some security measures put in with motion sensors, heat sensors, I recall in the seventies even certain places had motion sensors with audio repeaters that gave proximate range to target, so the investigating team can track them down faster... Maybe a bit of confusion on Eastern European scientists and missing Asian scientists... If you want, I can do a detailed rerun through for potential edits. But keep up the good work.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Gallery should really be remade for entire scenes to be shown, pretty worthless otherwise.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
It would definitely be better if the gallery showed full scenes rather than just the slideshows. It's a little tricky to do when you have customisable names and relations, but not that hard.
Ideally I would have that but I was unable to use the normal renpy coding with the gallery design I have with displaying distorted images until they are unlocked and then clear images. Unless I went down the route of just a text button rather than images, which I didn't want.

Maybe once the game is near completion I may see about hiring someone to go through the coding and fully clean it up for me, but not at the moment.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ideally I would have that but I was unable to use the normal renpy coding with the gallery design I have with displaying distorted images until they are unlocked and then clear images. Unless I went down the route of just a text button rather than images, which I didn't want.
I don't really get that, since you use imagebuttons for all of the rest of the UI buttons. What's different about the gallery buttons?

Reactions: gojira667

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Great game, but a woman should NOT get pregnant unless you have some super fertileness every time you come in her - especially when you can't choose not to. It should be pretty unlikely usually.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
no way that was 1,200 renders. last update.
Well it was... You have to remember there are a few different routes and options.. so if you only play it one way, then you are not seeing the other routes as well. Take for example Meadow, there are 4 options to finish that scene.. You might play it and see 1 scene finish.. well I have then done 3 others endings, all with their own images.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
I love the twins and especially their mother! A Foursome would be awesome. Oh and a 4 some with Honey's family would also be lovely.

I really loved that the main character kissed all the girls when their family members were nearby. I found it to be really funny and naughty.

It's not really my right to tell you what you should do with your game, since it's your vision but I hope my feedback has brought some inspiration.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I still think it was weird that the guy whose superpower is his memory didn't notice anything was up with that when I, a regular guy, did.
Well the difference with them on the surface (Other than when clothes are off) is just hair style and clothing. Yes you could say how did he not realise when she had her clothes off... but then it wouldn't have made the scene when he discovered Josie in the room as humorous as it was.

It's just a game :)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Well the difference with them on the surface (Other than when clothes are off) is just hair style and clothing. Yes you could say how did he not realise when she had her clothes off... but then it wouldn't have made the scene when he discovered Josie in the room as humorous as it was.

It's just a game :)
I thought it was funny. I laughed about him not noticing the obvious, but to be fair, all the blood had left his brain and was in another part of his body so... I get it.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes