Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
the main path - do you mean a showdown with bandits from a nightclub?
The whole day has been completed, including that scene.. The only part I have left is the optional MMF scene with Dion and his future LI (a waitress from the club). The rest has all been complete.

Edited: When you say the bandits from the nightclub, what ones do you mean? If your talking about Libby's ex and his henchman.. well they haven't been dealt with yet, as the story is a little more complex that just dealing with them right now.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The whole day has been completed, including that scene.. The only part I have left is the optional MMF scene with Dion and his future LI (a waitress from the club). The rest has all been complete.

Edited: When you say the bandits from the nightclub, what ones do you mean? If your talking about Libby's ex and his henchman.. well they haven't been dealt with yet, as the story is a little more complex that just dealing with them right now.
LI - sorry - what it mean? sorry i'm not good at abbreviatures. language barrier.

yes, i'm talking about
//Libby's ex and his henchman //

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
LI - sorry - what it mean? sorry i'm not good at abbreviatures. language barrier.
LI = Love Interest.

We meet 2 women in the nightclub, 1 is originally after Dion, and then when we meet the pheromones from our pills kick in and she is rather taken by the MC as well... So you either have the option to just follow our future LI into a private room for a chat (As she is very nervous and upset about her situation) or firstly you can choose to enter a room with Dion and his future LI and have a threesome with them.

This is entirely optional, but will bring some very interesting situations later in the game.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Why after choosing for Rita to*not* be bisexual does Naomi constantly bombard everyone with the annoying (I want in her pants) banter? She reminds me of the typical asshole dude at the office that thinks he is gods gift to women and constantly says inappropriate shit about them that the HR department would need to handle? Is she going to do this with all the other women as well? It will definitely get old fast if that happens..... I am at the point were i kinda want rid of Naomi, might have to start over and ignore her.

Seriously, a second option to chose bisexual with Rita? Seems like someone is really wanting the bisexual thing to happen. I think making the choice the first time should have been a good indicator of my intentions, why ask a second time?

Lol a third option to chose bisexual for Rita? Definitely wanting the bisexual thing to happen sheesh. Once was enough.

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Why after choosing for Rita to*not* be bisexual does Naomi constantly bombard everyone with the annoying (I want in her pants) banter? She reminds me of the typical asshole dude at the office that thinks he is gods gift to women and constantly says inappropriate shit about them that the HR department would need to handle? Is she going to do this with all the other women as well? It will definitely get old fast if that happens..... I am at the point were i kinda want rid of Naomi, might have to start over and ignore her.

Seriously, a second option to chose bisexual with Rita? Seems like someone is really wanting the bisexual thing to happen. I think making the choice the first time should have been a good indicator of my intentions, why ask a second time?

Lol a third option to chose bisexual for Rita? Definitely wanting the bisexual thing to happen sheesh. Once was enough.
Well the 1st one only happens if Rita is highly submissive (meaning you impregnated her your first encounter with her) so not all people would have obtained that, so that is why I added in the second one... The third option I take it is once you have all three gone upstairs where you can choose if they clean each other up.

There is will no one choices of this any more between Rita and Naomi, so you don't need to worry about it coming up again, but I am going to turn down the flirting from Naomi towards the others.

Reactions: depp123

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Well the 1st one only happens if Rita is highly submissive (meaning you impregnated her your first encounter with her) so not all people would have obtained that, so that is why I added in the second one... The third option I take it is once you have all three gone upstairs where you can choose if they clean each other up.

There is will no one choices of this any more between Rita and Naomi, so you don't need to worry about it coming up again, but I am going to turn down the flirting from Naomi towards the others.
I'm glad you are toning it down.. I am just replaying it from the start and man it really is a bit much. Wouldn't care if it was completely optional (without just avoiding Naomi entirely), but it obviously isn't.
Unfortunately the option to have Rita and her not kiss during their first encounter also seems like it clearly isn't the "intended" choice. Some dialogue just doesn't make any sense - the MC thinks about their kiss for example even tho it never happened.
Imo this scene really needs a revamp to include better scenes for the non bi route. At the moment there are rarely any checks for your choice and the normal dialogue that happens in both leans heavily on the bi side.
It's also kinda annoying that the MC basically tells Naomi to go for it before you even get the choice, which makes it feel like it was "my" fault lol.

I would appreciate if you came back and clean up some of those older scenes at some point, but maybe that is too much work and of course it is your game in the end. I am already glad that you have the option to avoid lesbian/bi h-scenes. That's more than 99% of other "harem" games. :)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I'm glad you are toning it down.. I am just replaying it from the start and man it really is a bit much. Wouldn't care if it was completely optional (without just avoiding Naomi entirely), but it obviously isn't.
Unfortunately the option to have Rita and her not kiss during their first encounter also seems like it clearly isn't the "intended" choice. Some dialogue just doesn't make any sense - the MC thinks about their kiss for example even tho it never happened.
Imo this scene really needs a revamp to include better scenes for the non bi route. At the moment there are rarely any checks for your choice and the normal dialogue that happens in both leans heavily on the bi side.
It's also kinda annoying that the MC basically tells Naomi to go for it before you even get the choice, which makes it feel like it was "my" fault lol.

I would appreciate if you came back and clean up some of those older scenes at some point, but maybe that is too much work and of course it is your game in the end. I am already glad that you have the option to avoid lesbian/bi h-scenes. That's more than 99% of other "harem" games. :)
I will make a mental note of it.. and maybe once I come to a significate point in the game, I will look at revamping some of the earlier stuff and changing some of this dialogue and possibly the renders as well... as the 1st release, I did not have a very good pc compared to now so renders were not as good as they are now.

I am certainly going to tone it down a lot from now on and try and make the game more streamline for the non bi route as well as the bi routes.

I appreciate the info you have given to me, and will put a little note down for this section in the script.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I am certainly going to tone it down a lot from now on and try and make the game more streamline for the non bi route as well as the bi routes.
As long as this means fixing the dialogue when people opt out bisexuality they still don't get it. If it means less threesome as a result of taming Naomi I'm going to be a sad puppy. I love the interactions between the two because it often leads to satisfied partners. If there was two straight(or one straight and one bi) one of them would feel like a third wheel during the sex.

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Cr8tive M3dia will there be options without pregnancy?
I love twins very much, but why the hell are they pregnant at that age, and in general I'm not a fan of this, damn it ... :(

p.s.I understand that you are a developer and it's up to you, but maybe you don't need pregnancy, ntr and other shit...
I love your game, but sometimes these moments are frustrating...

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia will there be options without pregnancy?
I love twins very much, but why the hell are they pregnant at that age, and in general I'm not a fan of this, damn it ... :(

p.s.I understand that you are a developer and it's up to you, but maybe you don't need pregnancy, ntr and other shit...
I love your game, but sometimes these moments are frustrating...
There has always been the option to "pull out" for scenes with the twins as with all females. You don't need to impregnate anyone to still be in a relationship with them. Also just so it's known NTR will not happen, there is a 3some scene with Dion a female barmaid (Not a LI of ours) and the MC should you wish to go down that route, but you don't have to.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There has always been the option to "pull out" for scenes with the twins as with all females. You don't need to impregnate anyone to still be in a relationship with them. Also just so it's known NTR will not happen, there is a 3some scene with Dion a female barmaid (Not a LI of ours) and the MC should you wish to go down that route, but you don't have to.
Have I missed any action with the twins mom (shopkeepers wife) I remember a kiss and grabbing her ass at the dinner? Also does she have any lewd scenes in this update?

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes