Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mia is all that matters, after MC had his FFM, do not see any benefit in being a third wheel all of a sudden, while this whole game MC was the show runner. Her +1 is all that matters, ever, in this game, because MC is looking out for her.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Mia is all that matters, after MC had his FFM, do not see any benefit in being a third wheel all of a sudden, while this whole game MC was the show runner. Her +1 is all that matters, ever, in this game, because MC is looking out for her.
She is a cutie....and I must admit if I was playing this and not the dev I would more than likely go down just the Mia route... however knowing what could happened later on with Chantelle it will be quite comical... :)

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yea the friend may end up being very surprised at the outcome too considering HE offered.
What happens in the club.. doesnt necessarily mean things are not affected outside the club later.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Yea the friend may end up being very surprised at the outcome too considering HE offered.
What happens in the club.. doesnt necessarily mean things are not affected outside the club later.
Especially with how virile the mc is :LOL: .

• Haha
Reactions: coretex

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Just came across this game and going to give it a try. Was hesitant do to the tags, but worth a shot :). Can you be a good guy or do you have to be a jerk? I’m just personally not a fan of main characters that are pricks.

Reactions: ramvivat

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Limitless-D5P3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: xbinhoux

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Mia. cute girl. is she another addition to harem?
if that so - why she not in the phone list (icon with heart)?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Mia. cute girl. is she another addition to harem?
if that so - why she not in the phone list (icon with heart)?
She will be, depending on your conversation with her the next day in the morning. So the choice will be yours. She will be added to the phone in the next update, scores are still scores however.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Just came across this game and going to give it a try. Was hesitant do to the tags, but worth a shot :). Can you be a good guy or do you have to be a jerk? I’m just personally not a fan of main characters that are pricks.
Main character is far from being a prick. The women you encounter are treated well and looked after. Your character is portrayed as a sort of knight in shining armor, but can and will be ruthless to those who do cross him and his ladies. With a certain female LI he potentially may steal her away from her husband, but the choice as always is up to you.

Reactions: Dracodadark

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
YES!!! New Update! downloading now. I was just dreaming about this game last night. Cr8tive Media spoils us too much with this goodness lol
Glad you like it. If you like my type of games, then please join my discord... I have another demo of a game coming out shortly, which you may enjoy. Won't be released her just yet until I have a substantial amount of content, but you can get a little sneak peak of it on there.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes