tinyasslover

Sep 27, 2019
I have also the same problem after starting it closes directly .
I tried with all (downloaded from all mega ,goifile etc etc . also the compressed versions.)
with all it stopps directly after startup I tried also with the shift button with all possibilities ,but doesn't work.
Never had problems with Renpy ..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there real swinging in this game? The tag "swinging" is there but i am sick and tired of games who have that tag (for which i search) but in the end there is no swinging in there, at most a LI dances with another man or.. some FFM with the MC and 2 women..
So is there swinging here or not. And if not, why the swinging tag ?

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Is there real swinging in this game? The tag "swinging" is there but i am sick and tired of games who have that tag (for which i search) but in the end there is no swinging in there, at most a LI dances with another man or.. some FFM with the MC and 2 women..
So is there swinging here or not. And if not, why the swinging tag ?
I never added that tag, there is a completely optional threesome scene (MMF) where you can join. But just this 1 scene that can be avoided. If you are looking for 'swinging' games I probably wouldn't recommend my one.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
So! stop! *finally realized like a giraffe*
I don't get it, Dion cuckold?
otherwise, why the hell did he invite us to a threesome with Chantelle at the club?
Well, if Dion is a cuckold, then later on I will help my best friend, from whom I have already knock one of his two sisters and his beloved mother. then it will be necessary to fuck Chantelle ...

well i will love to knock Chantelle.
Chantelle is a healthy girl with a strong body, which means that her children will be strong. which means - forward to storm her heart (as well as her panties) ( my inner sire sensed something and stood ready... )
Well he believed that Chantelle wouldn't want to initiate anything without mc being there (hence the little awkward convo with mc before they joined the girls at the stairs) but if you went into the room Chantelle then really wanted mc to join them.

well if you went into the room for the threesome and finished in Chantelle... well we know what Mc is like.;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So you wrote a scene where ANOTHER MALE IS BLACKMAILING YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABE WHILE USING MC AS BAIT AND BLACKMAIL OBJECTIFIED IDIOT SO HE CAN HAVE A GO WITH HER?
Chantelle wouldn't want to initiate anything without mc being there
ARE YA SERIOUSLY SHOVING ANOTHER ASSHOLE MALE DOWN THE THROAT OF A WONDERFUL GIRL JUST FOR THE MOST NONSENSICAL OF REASONS RIGHT ABOUT NOW?

YOU BETTER HAVE MC BEAT THE ASSHOLE INTO DIRT 1000 TIMES FOR SUCH A DISGUUSTING PREDICAMENT BEFALLEN A WONDERFUL BABE RIGHT UNDER THE NOSE OF MC.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
So you wrote a scene where ANOTHER MALE IS BLACKMAILING YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABE WHILE USING MC AS BAIT AND BLACKMAIL OBJECTIFIED IDIOT SO HE CAN HAVE A GO WITH HER?

ARE YA SERIOUSLY SHOVING ANOTHER ASSHOLE MALE DOWN THE THROAT OF A WONDERFUL GIRL JUST FOR THE MOST NONSENSICAL OF REASONS RIGHT ABOUT NOW?

YOU BETTER HAVE MC BEAT THE ASSHOLE INTO DIRT 1000 TIMES FOR SUCH A DISGUUSTING PREDICAMENT BEFALLEN A WONDERFUL BABE RIGHT UNDER THE NOSE OF MC.
Huh?
Chantelle expressed that she fancied Dion( which we heard) however when she came over the 'pills' made her focus towards the mc. Dion being a buddy of ours we wanted to do right by him and informed him that we wouldn't step on his toes with Chantelle... this is when Dion started talking to us mentioning she might not want to do anything without the mc and basically sort of asked us to help him should it come to this as he really thinks she could be his 'one'.

Chantelle is not a LI is ours, but if you went down the route of the MMF you could have some fun with her also at this point.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Eureka! I understood why doctors categorically do not recommend drinking alcohol with medicines. they are afraid that people will start to see and hear everything they want! it's a worldwide conspiracy! =)))

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This still does not sit right in the story where MC is helping hotties outta disingenuous situations
and what you described fits right into the very first Taken, where the good looking guy
TOTALLY HEARTSTRUNG THE TWO YOUNG GULLIBLE GIRLS STRINGING THEM ALONG TO
SUPPOSEDLY SHOW THEM AROUND THEN BOOM+WHACK SOME ASSHOLES COME AND KIDNAP THEM AND TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT.
1676120763207.png

Anywho, good game otherwise.

Doubling down on the pOint the scene makes MC a human trafficker true and true:
Using another man to ”trick” a hottie into letting her guard down is a blackmail tactic, THE KIND SOME MALES USE TO LURE GIRLS IN SEEDY PLACES TO RAPE THEM .... BOTTOM LINE,MC OUTTA THE PICTURE = THE ASSHOLE NEVER GETS THE GIRL. PERIOD. ANY SANE MC THE KIND WE ARE SHOWN THE DURATION OF THIS GAME WOULD SHUT THAT FKKED UP SHIT DOWN. HARD. WHO THE FUKK IS MC LOYAL TO? SOME RANDOPM ASSHOLE,
SO HE WILL HELP A NOBODY DRUG+RAPE SOMEONE HE KNOWS, WHO TRUSTS HIM? SERIOUSLY?
AND MC KNOWS FULLY SHE IS ALTERED BAD BY THE DRUGS SHE TAKES AND STILL DOES IT?

MC ALSO KNOWS SHE IS HEAD OVER HEELS FOR HIM AND USES THIS TO ENSURE SOME RANDOM ASSHOLE GETS HER? WHY THE FUKK WOULD MC GIVE UP SOMEONE WHO WANTS HIM BAD TO RANDOM ASSHOLES?
This is the kind a rant such a scene needs, MC was never someone who would deliver girls to total strangers so those assholes take advantage of them, irrespective if using such drug+rape tactic would get MC laid. Guess MC had to have something of a criminal asshole adventure somewhere, we cannot have too much of a good life now.

Samson_

May 27, 2019
I tried with all (downloaded from all mega ,goifile etc etc . also the compressed versions.)
with all it stopps directly after startup I tried also with the shift button with all possibilities ,but doesn't work.
I'm having this issue aswell, quite frustrating as I really enjoy the game

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
this last version day5 part3 is not limitless, but very limited. I hope it's only a transition version. clic clic clic !!!!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This still does not sit right in the story where MC is helping hotties outta disingenuous situations
and what you described fits right into the very first Taken, where the good looking guy
TOTALLY HEARTSTRUNG THE TWO YOUNG GULLIBLE GIRLS STRINGING THEM ALONG TO
SUPPOSEDLY SHOW THEM AROUND THEN BOOM+WHACK SOME ASSHOLES COME AND KIDNAP THEM AND TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT.
View attachment 2382963

Anywho, good game otherwise.

Doubling down on the pOint the scene makes MC a human trafficker true and true:
Using another man to ”trick” a hottie into letting her guard down is a blackmail tactic, THE KIND SOME MALES USE TO LURE GIRLS IN SEEDY PLACES TO RAPE THEM .... BOTTOM LINE,MC OUTTA THE PICTURE = THE ASSHOLE NEVER GETS THE GIRL. PERIOD. ANY SANE MC THE KIND WE ARE SHOWN THE DURATION OF THIS GAME WOULD SHUT THAT FKKED UP SHIT DOWN. HARD. WHO THE FUKK IS MC LOYAL TO? SOME RANDOPM ASSHOLE,
SO HE WILL HELP A NOBODY DRUG+RAPE SOMEONE HE KNOWS, WHO TRUSTS HIM? SERIOUSLY?
AND MC KNOWS FULLY SHE IS ALTERED BAD BY THE DRUGS SHE TAKES AND STILL DOES IT?

MC ALSO KNOWS SHE IS HEAD OVER HEELS FOR HIM AND USES THIS TO ENSURE SOME RANDOM ASSHOLE GETS HER? WHY THE FUKK WOULD MC GIVE UP SOMEONE WHO WANTS HIM BAD TO RANDOM ASSHOLES?
This is the kind a rant such a scene needs, MC was never someone who would deliver girls to total strangers so those assholes take advantage of them, irrespective if using such drug+rape tactic would get MC laid. Guess MC had to have something of a criminal asshole adventure somewhere, we cannot have too much of a good life now.
Tell me, how do you feel about the abolitionist movement?

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
These problems are usually updates to the Renpy engine not working with your GPU (graphics card) settings. Two easy fixes are one - Dont play in fullscreen mode. Play in windowed then maximise it.
The second exit fullscreen to start the game then press control and G together this will bring up the graphics settings for how renpy renders the game. It should be set to auto. Try one of the two options below it then go back to fullscreen. One should work.
Try these fixes for any renpy game that crashes or slows down during play. In a few weeks Renpy will be updated again and everything should be fine again.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes