TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Someone in another thread mentioned how harem games keep adding more girls without fully fleshing them out and how boring that is and I hate how that's the first thing I thought of when we're introduced to Mia. :cry:
Hope next update there's not another new girl.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Someone in another thread mentioned how harem games keep adding more girls without fully fleshing them out and how boring that is and I hate how that's the first thing I thought of when we're introduced to Mia. :cry:
It can be overdone, like in WVM.

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Main character is far from being a prick. The women you encounter are treated well and looked after. Your character is portrayed as a sort of knight in shining armor, but can and will be ruthless to those who do cross him and his ladies. With a certain female LI he potentially may steal her away from her husband, but the choice as always is up to you.
Thanks for sharing this and glad to hear it as I’m looking forward to playing:)

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
We needed Mia to be added... she enabled us to be able to find out what was going on within the club and with her situation. There will be no more LI added in this city :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Cr8tive M3dia I don't know what on earth you can have changed to do this, but the game crashes (well, it's ignorable but throws an exception) on launch if I have my gamepad plugged in. Launches fine if I unplug it. Never had this problem with previous versions or with any other Renpy game, it's the damnedest thing.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Cr8tive M3dia I don't know what on earth you can have changed to do this, but the game crashes (well, it's ignorable but throws an exception) on launch if I have my gamepad plugged in. Launches fine if I unplug it. Never had this problem with previous versions or with any other Renpy game, it's the damnedest thing.
You are not the only one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/limitless-day-5-part-3-cr8tive-m3dia.77199/post-10057780
Hold down Shift and start the game, disable the Gamepad - and hopefully that should fix this one for you. Why it is happening? Good question!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Man that whole situation with Dion was awkward. I thought it would be that he has girlfriend or something and he would share her with us but it turned out we had to practically guide a random girl toward him just to have the MMF!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And...Why is Mia's upper lip so huge!? Is she having an allergic reaction?:ROFLMAO:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I never added that tag, there is a completely optional threesome scene (MMF) where you can join. But just this 1 scene that can be avoided. If you are looking for 'swinging' games I probably wouldn't recommend my one.
If you didn't add the tag swinging then who did? It's still there and it's highly misleading:
7def2f97f25b27626d9c66334387b80c.png
It was also above the title but it's no longer there..

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Man that whole situation with Dion was awkward. I thought it would be that he has girlfriend or something and he would share her with us but it turned out we had to practically guide a random girl toward him just to have the MMF!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And...Why is Mia's upper lip so huge!? Is she having an allergic reaction?:ROFLMAO:
perhaps one of the relatives of Mia is black.
IRL this can be proven by inspecting the vaginal small lips - if you see black toned small vaginal lips => girl have black relatives. also may be more than usual dark areolas.
what in this VN - i do not know, do the DEV know about this fact - i dunno.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
If you didn't add the tag swinging then who did? It's still there and it's highly misleading:
View attachment 2384499
It was also above the title but it's no longer there..
It was added by someone or reported by someone who has no idea of the definition of it, as there is no swinging in here. I have since had it removed.

Hopefully the person who reported it to be false will cease to do this sort of thing.... obviously because they just don't like a certain optional/avoidable scene.

Reactions: BTLD

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Well it was Chantelle that expressed for them both to join her upstairs... no guiding from mc at all there. When upstairs she was the one expressing she wants mc with them both as they head towards the room and we drop back to Mia.
Mia was rather pouty due to her shyness and nervousness but not any more. ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was this option removed in this update? because I'm not getting it and Naomi automatically helps Libby
Yeah what happened to this choice in this version? It just goes straight like what would have happened if you pick "Tell Naomi to help Libby". I loaded "Day 5 Part 2" since I still have it and it shows this choice. Since changelog doesn't really say what are the new/changes this update, is it just a bug or not?

Reactions: depp123

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Played this game from the start starting the other day and just finished it and... WOW, I really enjoyed this one. I simply loved the characters, most of the LIs kept my interest the whole time and the others characters were also well done as well. The renders are excellent, and while the English obviously isn't perfect, it's definitely acceptable. I am looking forward to the next update, Day 6 gonna be a good one. (considering how day 5 ended)

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes