Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Yeah what happened to this choice in this version? It just goes straight like what would have happened if you pick "Tell Naomi to help Libby". I loaded "Day 5 Part 2" since I still have it and it shows this choice. Since changelog doesn't really say what are the new/changes this update, is it just a bug or not?
Ahhh Damn... I got a variable wrong... the option should be there and shouldn't automatically jump to Naomi helping... also its missed a little bit of content like that as well. Bugger.

I have amended it, must have changed it by mistake, or when I changed from Atom to Visual Studio (The coding software) it's altered it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great seeing as you got the cogs turning the wheels of game making again,
there is a clear path for the future update and work on the walkthrough is a constant improvement in the game.
Here be some thoughts for a brighter future:
MAybe make up your mind if we need also the huge right of screen huge phone panel and the mini panel present in the upper left corner of the screen. Animation in the huge right side panel be laggy sometimes. MAybe make the phone Ui open full screen so we can see what is going on, while having the small upper left side of screen panel for accessing the phone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Ahhh Damn... I got a variable wrong... the option should be there and shouldn't automatically jump to Naomi helping... also its missed a little bit of content like that as well. Bugger.

I have amended it, must have changed it by mistake, or when I changed from Atom to Visual Studio (The coding software) it's altered it.
Ah so it was a bug, just wasn't sure haha. When I made a save on that choice and loaded it on this version, it went well when I picked help Libby. I'm glad I helped with that

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Great seeing as you got the cogs turning the wheels of game making again,
there is a clear path for the future update and work on the walkthrough is a constant improvement in the game.
Here be some thoughts for a brighter future:
MAybe make up your mind if we need also the huge right of screen huge phone panel and the mini panel present in the upper left corner of the screen. Animation in the huge right side panel be laggy sometimes. MAybe make the phone Ui open full screen so we can see what is going on, while having the small upper left side of screen panel for accessing the phone.
The phone on the right hand side can be minimised down by pressing the small phone icon in the top left (If the Right hand side phone is open) That way people can either have it up all the time, or closed if they so wish.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Ah so it was a bug, just wasn't sure haha. When I made a save on that choice and loaded it on this version, it went well when I picked help Libby. I'm glad I helped with that
You certainly did, thank you kindly for that :)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia
Reactions to Day 5 pt 3:
Cheers for the detailed info again I will go into a little bit of detail from your topics listed.

tinyasslover

Sep 27, 2019
These problems are usually updates to the Renpy engine not working with your GPU (graphics card) settings. Two easy fixes are one - Dont play in fullscreen mode. Play in windowed then maximise it.
The second exit fullscreen to start the game then press control and G together this will bring up the graphics settings for how renpy renders the game. It should be set to auto. Try one of the two options below it then go back to fullscreen. One should work.
Try these fixes for any renpy game that crashes or slows down during play. In a few weeks Renpy will be updated again and everything should be fine again.
Thnx for the reaction ,tried it ,but still doesn't work ,also my graphics card should not have a problem with it ,its an RTX 2080

Last edited:

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
when libby comes back to the loft with a black eye,her eyeballs are black looks really scarry( also first time buying the loft when im not wrong) best seen when u kiss her good night in bed

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Well it was Chantelle that expressed for them both to join her upstairs... no guiding from mc at all there. When upstairs she was the one expressing she wants mc with them both as they head towards the room and we drop back to Mia.
Mia was rather pouty due to her shyness and nervousness but not any more. ;)
I meant that when she walked up to them she seemed to lose focus on Dion completely because of the pills so the mc had to "push" her towards Dion again or he would have ended up with both Chantelle and Mia. Even the mc thinks he has to help Dion out in that situation.
And Mia's upper lip looks swollen like she got punched in the face. :ROFLMAO:

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
It's just a little extra thing I added in should people want to see it. If not then feel free to bypass it.
i think what he meant is not only play the animation but the whole scene with dialoges the dirty talk and what is happening is half of the expirence ,since the gallery only plays the animation its a bit emotionless
i think you play only vids u have used in the scene and do not actually play the whole scene again
that is not the way the most people think of a scene replay maybe add hints to locked scenes so people can unlock them easyer

just a idea and keep up the good work and yeah when do we meet Mo.."the landlady" and the Si.."roommate/tenant" i hope the new guy in the landladys life is the big boss so we can get rid of him with mike and his goons....

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
i think what he meant is not only play the animation but the whole scene with dialoges the dirty talk and what is happening is half of the expirence ,since the gallery only plays the animation its a bit emotionless
i think you play only vids u have used in the scene and do not actually play the whole scene again
that is not the way the most people think of a scene replay maybe add hints to locked scenes so people can unlock them easyer

just a idea and keep up the good work and yeah when do we meet Mo.."the landlady" and the Si.."roommate/tenant" i hope the new guy in the landladys life is the big boss so we can get rid of him with mike and his goons....
The gallery is being worked on by ShaddyG.. I am not the best when it comes to coding and having the page setup like I have, I have been unable to get a whole scene added in with dialogue, so it was either I add it in without dialogue or I don't add it in at all. So I went for adding it with no dialogue.

Like I said it is going to be worked on, so possibly by next update will be all working nicely.

Reactions: D Dog and depp123

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
A complain that I have is that the player is penalized for not cumming inside by getting less points. I'm not into pregnancy in games, so I always choose to cum outside giving the option since none of the characters in these games know what pill is.

Funny that I have no issue with the store girl being pregnant(forgot her name), the issue is more having the girls pregnant by the mc.

Reactions: smokey5144

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
How would I go about getting to the base .rpy files to edit the dialogue since I've seen a number of inconsistencies that have pulled me out of the story, if I unpack the rpa I get the rpyc files, but even using the online file viewer I can't see the base script files, so changing them quickly and seamlessly is not as easy as I thought, I want to play this update but with the errors (no matter how small they may be) in the dialogue, it's something that would drive me absolutely bonkers and without a way of editing it, I would simply end up quitting in frustration.

Does anyone have a way for me to get this done on my end, just want to correct spelling and some other small issues I noticed

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Good update, hope our MC doesn't regret coming to close to his target. I wonder if in the future he also goes about to replicate the drug formula or find a way to make his brain always work like that without the need to consume it in the future, it is a limited resource after all, I enjoyed the game so far, need more Libby scenes tho ;) . Keep up the good work.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
We needed Mia to be added... she enabled us to be able to find out what was going on within the club and with her situation. There will be no more LI added in this city :)
So Crystal won't be added? She certainly expressed an interest in being with the MC.

And I guess more LIs from other locations.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes